Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Stormy uses the N word on a black man RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

On 12/04/2015 09:35 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, December 4, 2015 at 8:15:25 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 3 Dec 2015 19:22:17 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

It would be fascinating for you to do a DNA trace!

The genetic search would have to include livestock. (€¢?€¢)

[8~{} Uncle DNA Monster

Be careful. Some things you just don't want to know or find out. It
could create guilt.

I'm everyone's cousin, even yours. \(—¦'Œ£'—¦)/

[8~{} Uncle Cousin Monster

Where you the guy asleep on the couch last Thanksgiving?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/03/2015 03:23 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/3/2015 12:39 PM, T wrote:
On 12/02/2015 03:14 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
And the true evidence is prayer, and the witness of
the Spirit. Which doesn't do much for me, when I read
what you write.

It would be nice for you is that was the case. Sadly,
there is nothing but the absolute thinnest wishful
thinking. Not one single archaeological dig. Not one
single strand of DNA. You need outside verification from
non-Mormon sources, say like a university archaeological
dig. And, if there were ANY semitic presence, especially
the size that your holy books states, it would easily
show in DNA. Kidnap for marriage was very common. I am
so sorry.

And the true evidence is prayer, and the witness of
the Spirit. Which doesn't do much for me, when I read
what you write.

The Lord works through all good people, including you.
I think you are where he wants you to be. And the Lord
hears all prayers, even those that tack Christian names
on to a Hellenistic religion. The Lord knows you,
even if you do not know him. You are a good guy and I am
glad to know you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/04/2015 01:56 PM, bob_villain wrote:
On Friday, December 4, 2015 at 3:40:11 PM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:

We are so fortunate to have continuing
revelation. Not wandering around in darkness
like the Bible readers of the world.

Christopher A. Young

...you couldn't be a worse representative for your religion if you tried...and you don't! ¯\(º_o)/¯

I think he acquits himself pretty well.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/04/2015 04:22 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/4/2015 5:32 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/4/2015 3:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

We are so fortunate to have continuing
revelation. Not wandering around in darkness
like the Bible readers of the world.

What do you mean?

Meaning that God has given more information to the
people of the world. There are more books of scripture
than just the Old Testament, and New Testament. Also
through prophets, and others, we have guidance on
church administration, commandments of health (and
other commandments). Also, people in the church can
get guidance through the Spirit to help with their
callings. Many times, I've gotten promptings through
the Spirit, how to do my callings.

There is a problem when your revelations over rule the
bible. Christians have revelations all the time.
But, when they go against holy scripture, we consider
them to be the work of the "deceiver".

For those of you who don't know what I am talking about,
the "deceiver" is another word that Christians use
for the "devil".

Mormonism is a Hellenistic religion with Christian names
tacked on to it, the devil is one of Jesus' disowned
brothers.

Christians are monotheists. One and only one god.
Mormons have all kinds of gods -- they are polytheists.
Mormons are not bad folks though. I have a lot of
them on my dad's side of the family.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/04/2015 06:30 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/04/2015 03:32 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/4/2015 3:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/4/2015 3:23 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/4/2015 9:19 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/03/2015 08:59 PM, Muggles wrote:
OK ... I glanced over both links. Is there anything specific you
were
pointing too?

Nope, but if you want to know about the Mormon concept of priesthood
you'll find it in one or the other of those sources, not in the bible.

ok thanks

We are so fortunate to have continuing
revelation. Not wandering around in darkness
like the Bible readers of the world.

What do you mean?

Keep it up and if Stormin can figure out where you live you'll have two
young men in suits, ties, and white shirts beating on your door.

Offer them a rum ball! :-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/04/2015 02:32 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/4/2015 3:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/4/2015 3:23 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/4/2015 9:19 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/03/2015 08:59 PM, Muggles wrote:
OK ... I glanced over both links. Is there anything specific you were
pointing too?

Nope, but if you want to know about the Mormon concept of priesthood
you'll find it in one or the other of those sources, not in the bible.

ok thanks

We are so fortunate to have continuing
revelation. Not wandering around in darkness
like the Bible readers of the world.

What do you mean?

Hi Debbie,

He is referring to "Sola Scriptura", which is
Latin for the "Bible Only"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sola_scriptura

Some Western Christian follow this teaching, which
basically means that everything there is to know
about the faith is contained in the Bible. Martin
Luther championed this as he set about to return
the Roman Catholics back to more biblical/scriptural
teaching.

Stormin's point was that the Mormon's are constantly
receiving new revelations and he is fond of that.
(And when the revelation overturns something before
it, as the Book of Mormon does with the Bible and
when they decided to drop adultery [polygamy],
then the latest revelation takes precedence.)

I contrast, Christians do not accept a revelation
unless it follows prior teach of the apostles
(the Bible for instance), the church fathers,
and the holy councils. In other words, if the
second revelation conflict in any way with the
prior revelation (the Bible, etc.), then it is
tossed.

Just as an aside, the first council at Nicaea
(as in the Nicaean creed) is where my church
compiled the Bible.

Christians have personal relationships with Jesus
(God) and he works in our lives (if we let him).
Jesus pretty much taught us what we need to know
in the Bible. We get revelations all the time,
especially about our bad behavior, which can be
a bit humiliating, although the rebukes are done
in the most loving of manners.

Stormin' is fond of the continuing evolution
in his church though revelation. That was
his point.

-T

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/03/2015 07:06 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/02/2015 10:27 PM, Muggles wrote:
What is the priesthood?

Something you were never going to reach if you were black. Then Kimble
had a revelation from God.

The LDS church had a pavilion at the NY World's Fair in the '60s. They
had an inspiring film showing happy families being reunited in heaven.
There were white families, yellow families, red families, Hispanic
families, but there was a certain lack that did not go unnoticed in NYC.
The memo from God followed sometime later.

The Mormons had a revelation that over turned that a long time ago.
They haven't done any racist crap in a very long time.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/03/2015 04:59 PM, bob_villain wrote:
On Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at 5:17:08 PM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Wish you could see the world as I do.

...this world would be more ****ed-up than it is...if that happened!

He meant that there is something he values greatly in his
life and he wants to share it with me. That is a good thing.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/4/2015 9:30 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/04/2015 03:32 PM, Muggles wrote:
We are so fortunate to have continuing
revelation. Not wandering around in darkness
like the Bible readers of the world.

What do you mean?

Keep it up and if Stormin can figure out where you live you'll have two
young men in suits, ties, and white shirts beating on your door.

If Muggles is interested, she can make the
call herself. I have long since learned not
to waste time sending missionaries to people
who are not interested.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/4/2015 11:27 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/4/2015 8:30 PM, rbowman wrote:
Keep it up and if Stormin can figure out where you live you'll have two
young men in suits, ties, and white shirts beating on your door.

I don't mind finding out what he believes. It doesn't mean I agree or
disagree with him, either way. It's just a conversation - interesting
to find out about other people.

Thank you. That's a gentle and polite
thing to write.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Stormy uses personal revelation

On 12/4/2015 11:33 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/4/2015 6:22 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
What do you mean?

Meaning that God has given more information to the
people of the world.

As in personal revelation?

CY: Some times personal, and some times on behalf
of the people for which we have stewardship. For
example, I am often prompted at work, which tools
to bring into a job. Or the time I was under my van,
and trying to find electrical problem. I was prompted
which wire to examine. A teacher of a class might be
prompted what scripture verses the class needs to hear.

There are more books of scripture
than just the Old Testament, and New Testament. Also
through prophets, and others, we have guidance on
church administration, commandments of health (and
other commandments).

I'm not exactly impressed with church formalities, but church
administration is not my gifting, so I imagine it's normal for me to
feel that way.

CY: No worries. Folks have different likes and dislikes.

I also think there is plenty of guidance just within the Old and New
Testaments.

CY: Yes, there sure is.

Also, people in the church can
get guidance through the Spirit to help with their
callings. Many times, I've gotten promptings through
the Spirit, how to do my callings.

Callings? Do you mean the gifts of the Spirit?

CY: For example, I was asked to be one of the guys
who helps maintain my church building. My title is
Physical Facilities Representative. A prompting might
be to go into a specific room. I act on the prompting
(not knowing what to find) and there is an open window
which I shut, or a light bulb burned out. I also often
get prompted to check locks which turn out to be unlocked.
Some times I find spills to clean, or things out of
place. The promptings are seldom complete "go into
room 105", not "go into room 105 because the window is
unlocked". Much of it requires acting on faith, to
have incomplete information. Other chuch callings include
being a class teacher, quorem president, or some other
administrative. I used to be a finance clerk. And I was
very often prompted what to do when in the clerk office.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/5/2015 1:24 AM, T wrote:
The Lord works through all good people, including you.
I think you are where he wants you to be. And the Lord
hears all prayers, even those that tack Christian names
on to a Hellenistic religion. The Lord knows you,
even if you do not know him. You are a good guy and I am
glad to know you.

In my view, you don't have the authority to speak for
The Lord.

You are a manipulative person who is trying to sow
seeds of doubt, and I'm considering filtering you.
Again.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/5/2015 4:18 AM, T wrote:

Stormin' is fond of the continuing evolution
in his church though revelation. That was
his point.

-T

People may debate if T has the authority to
speak for The Lord. However, I'm completely
in my rights to say that you don't speak for
Christopher A. Young. I'd appreciate if you
would not do that again. And, I'd expect you
to do so again.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/5/2015 4:27 AM, T wrote:

He meant that there is something he values greatly in his
life and he wants to share it with me. That is a good thing.

You do not have the authority to speak for
me, or explain what I said.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, December 4, 2015 at 11:39:33 PM UTC-6, Uncle Monster wrote:
Me, I belong to the Schizophrenic Party. Ù©(à¹Ì¯Í¡à¹)Û¶

[8~{} Uncle Crazy Monster

This, I surmised...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/5/2015 1:33 AM, T wrote:

Mormonism is a Hellenistic religion with Christian names
tacked on to it, the devil is one of Jesus' disowned
brothers.

Christians are monotheists. One and only one god.
Mormons have all kinds of gods -- they are polytheists.
Mormons are not bad folks though. I have a lot of
them on my dad's side of the family.

Hey, would you go into a Chrysler dealership
and ask about Ford vehicles?

Why would anyone listen to T misinform about
Mormons? Why would any Bible reader listen to
and believe a pastor, when there are thousands
of missionaries who teach what Mormons REALLY
believe?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 4:26:07 AM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 12/03/2015 07:06 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/02/2015 10:27 PM, Muggles wrote:
What is the priesthood?

Something you were never going to reach if you were black. Then Kimble
had a revelation from God.

The LDS church had a pavilion at the NY World's Fair in the '60s. They
had an inspiring film showing happy families being reunited in heaven.
There were white families, yellow families, red families, Hispanic
families, but there was a certain lack that did not go unnoticed in NYC.
The memo from God followed sometime later.

The Mormons had a revelation that over turned that a long time ago.
They haven't done any racist crap in a very long time.

But the very item that started this thread shows that Stormy does have racism
in his heart. He would not have told the (allegedly true) story of using the "N"
word in front if a black man if he didn't see blacks as something other than
just every day human beings.

Steven Colbert used to use this line on his show: "I don't see color". What that means
is that all he sees is another human being. The mere fact that Stormy sees a black man
and the "N" words enters his mind means that he does indeed "see color". Then,
instead of keeping it to himself, and perhaps praying for a way to rid himself of
these racist thoughts, he (allegedly) attempts to shock the employee with a joke.
In addition, he feels the need to tell his story in this ng. To what end? To make us
think that he is so funny and edgy? I think not. All it did for me was to cement the
fact that for all of his posturing about his religion, he himself should look deep inside
and sort out his own demons.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

It would be fascinating for you to do a DNA trace!

The genetic search would have to include livestock. (€¢?€¢)

[8~{} Uncle DNA Monster

Be careful. Some things you just don't want to know or find out. It
could create guilt.

I'm everyone's cousin, even yours. \(—¦'Œ£'—¦)/

[8~{} Uncle Cousin Monster

Where you the guy asleep on the couch last Thanksgiving?

If you meant to write,"Were you the guy....", I was in a hospital bed here at the center. The kitchen served a great meal, it wasn't a lot of food but it's always very good. (ヅ)

[8~{} Uncle Turkey Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/5/2015 9:28 AM, bob_villain wrote:
On Friday, December 4, 2015 at 11:39:33 PM UTC-6, Uncle Monster wrote:
Me, I belong to the Schizophrenic Party. Ù©(à¹Ì¯Í¡à¹)Û¶

[8~{} Uncle Crazy Monster

This, I surmised...

You sound like an illegitimate son of Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, December 4, 2015 at 9:28:52 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/4/2015 8:00 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, December 4, 2015 at 7:22:26 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Meaning that God has given more information to the
people of the world. There are more books of scripture
than just the Old Testament, and New Testament. Also
through prophets, and others, we have guidance on
church administration, commandments of health (and
other commandments). Also, people in the church can
get guidance through the Spirit to help with their
callings. Many times, I've gotten promptings through
the Spirit, how to do my callings.

Those aren't promptings, those are just voices in your head.

Get some help...maybe call your Bishop.

Just because the Heavens are silent to you....
doesn't mean they are silent to everyone.

I don't recognize your authority to speak for how my Higher Power communicates
with me.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 11:43:14 AM UTC-6, DerbyDad03 wrote:
[...]

....you can start at 2:00 in if you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbv41abhC3c
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 8:28:11 AM UTC-6, bob_villain wrote:
On Friday, December 4, 2015 at 11:39:33 PM UTC-6, Uncle Monster wrote:
Me, I belong to the Schizophrenic Party. Ù©(à¹Ì¯Í¡à¹)Û¶

[8~{} Uncle Crazy Monster

This, I surmised...

It takes one to know one. You are of The Hoonbat Party, very similar except in the opposite direction. Nuts is nuts, you just have to be brave enough to admit it. ヽ(^o^)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Brave Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 12:11:51 PM UTC-6, Uncle Monster wrote:

It takes one to know one.

I submit to your obviously superior intellect...evident in your response! ¿“§_“§ï®Œ
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/04/2015 09:27 PM, Muggles wrote:
I don't mind finding out what he believes. It doesn't mean I agree or
disagree with him, either way. It's just a conversation - interesting
to find out about other people.

I've always found religious beliefs to be an interesting field but I'm
turned off by aggressive proselytism, be it Moonie or Mormon. LDS
missionaries are sheep stealers of the first order. Montana is not Utah
or Idaho but with 5 to 6% of the residents being LDS there is a bit of
suspicion.

Don't get me wrong. Mormons are excellent citizens and neighbors. It's
the tendency to proselytism, exhibited by Stormin's tag line, that puts
people off and there are enough, shall we say, theological novelties
that the more mainstream Christian denominations have a problem.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Jos Jos is offline

On 12/05/2015 01:26 PM, rbowman wrote:

Don't get me wrong. Mormons are excellent citizens and neighbors. It's the tendency to proselytism, exhibited by Stormin's tag line, that puts
people off and there are enough, shall we say, theological novelties that the more mainstream Christian denominations have a problem.

Yeah, I like Stormy too but I wish he'd tell his fellow Mormins to stop hanging their Watchtower Magazine on my door.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/05/2015 02:18 AM, T wrote:
Some Western Christian follow this teaching, which
basically means that everything there is to know
about the faith is contained in the Bible. Martin
Luther championed this as he set about to return
the Roman Catholics back to more biblical/scriptural
teaching.

It's interesting that in Luther's first edition the book of James came
up missing. He didn't have much use for 'that epistle of straw' since it
questioned the value of faith without works. Along with sola scriptura,
he taught sola fide, justification by faith alone.

Maccabees II also got moved to apocrypha since it hints at the efficacy
of prayers for the dead. As that religious scholar Jim Morrison said
"You CANNOT petition the Lord through prayer!"

Luther also parsed out the Ten Commandments so the second was

"Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness above,
or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. "

That pretty much guaranteed Lutheran churches looked a lot like bus
stations forever after. At least when you mind wanders in a Catholic
church you can admire the art work.

There's always some reason why this particular scripture or passage is
correct and that is a false teaching, hence the five or ten major
branches with the countless twigs that disagree with the church down the
street for some reason.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 5 Dec 2015 13:37:30 -0500, Jos wrote:

Yeah, I like Stormy too but I wish he'd tell his fellow Mormins to stop hanging their Watchtower Magazine on my door.

Wrong group. Try again
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/5/2015 8:08 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/4/2015 11:33 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/4/2015 6:22 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
What do you mean?

Meaning that God has given more information to the
people of the world.

As in personal revelation?

CY: Some times personal, and some times on behalf
of the people for which we have stewardship. For
example, I am often prompted at work, which tools
to bring into a job. Or the time I was under my van,
and trying to find electrical problem. I was prompted
which wire to examine. A teacher of a class might be
prompted what scripture verses the class needs to hear.

hmmm ok ... I understand what you're saying.

[...]

Callings? Do you mean the gifts of the Spirit?

CY: For example, I was asked to be one of the guys
who helps maintain my church building. My title is
Physical Facilities Representative. A prompting might
be to go into a specific room. I act on the prompting
(not knowing what to find) and there is an open window
which I shut, or a light bulb burned out. I also often
get prompted to check locks which turn out to be unlocked.
Some times I find spills to clean, or things out of
place. The promptings are seldom complete "go into
room 105", not "go into room 105 because the window is
unlocked". Much of it requires acting on faith, to
have incomplete information. Other chuch callings include
being a class teacher, quorem president, or some other
administrative. I used to be a finance clerk. And I was
very often prompted what to do when in the clerk office.

I think the use of the word "prompted" could also be overused at times
because we can equate it with a natural inclination to know which tools
to bring, or which rooms to check on because our jobs can become second
nature. Initially, an action can truly be a "prompting", but subsequent
instances will be simply habit because we're repeating the job on a
regular basis. Sometimes, we can attribute regular things to a spiritual
prompting to do "such and such". Sometimes, it really will be a
spiritual prompting, but other times it isn't. I suppose I don't like to
over spiritualize daily life quite like that.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/3/2015 12:39 PM, T wrote:
[...]

I think the Lord works through all people, good or bad. He can use
anyone to do His will. We may not like it, though!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/05/2015 02:26 AM, T wrote:
The Mormons had a revelation that over turned that a long time ago.
They haven't done any racist crap in a very long time.

https://www.lds.org/scriptures/dc-testament/od/2

Sorry, 1978 will be 'a long time ago' right after the Jews get over the
destruction of the Second Temple and that supposed real estate deal
offered by God millenia ago.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/5/2015 3:18 AM, T wrote:
On 12/04/2015 02:32 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/4/2015 3:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/4/2015 3:23 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/4/2015 9:19 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/03/2015 08:59 PM, Muggles wrote:
OK ... I glanced over both links. Is there anything specific you
were
pointing too?

Nope, but if you want to know about the Mormon concept of priesthood
you'll find it in one or the other of those sources, not in the bible.

ok thanks

We are so fortunate to have continuing
revelation. Not wandering around in darkness
like the Bible readers of the world.

What do you mean?

He is referring to "Sola Scriptura", which is
Latin for the "Bible Only"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sola_scriptura

hmmm OK I wouldn't categorize Sola Scritura as "wondering around in
darkness".

[...]

I understand.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/5/2015 8:11 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/5/2015 1:24 AM, T wrote:
The Lord works through all good people, including you.
I think you are where he wants you to be. And the Lord
hears all prayers, even those that tack Christian names
on to a Hellenistic religion. The Lord knows you,
even if you do not know him. You are a good guy and I am
glad to know you.

In my view, you don't have the authority to speak for
The Lord.
You are a manipulative person who is trying to sow
seeds of doubt, and I'm considering filtering you.
Again.

Respectfully, I think he's just speaking for himself and what he believes.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/5/2015 12:26 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/04/2015 09:27 PM, Muggles wrote:
I don't mind finding out what he believes. It doesn't mean I agree or
disagree with him, either way. It's just a conversation - interesting
to find out about other people.

I've always found religious beliefs to be an interesting field but I'm
turned off by aggressive proselytism, be it Moonie or Mormon. LDS
missionaries are sheep stealers of the first order. Montana is not Utah
or Idaho but with 5 to 6% of the residents being LDS there is a bit of
suspicion.

Don't get me wrong. Mormons are excellent citizens and neighbors. It's
the tendency to proselytism, exhibited by Stormin's tag line, that puts
people off and there are enough, shall we say, theological novelties
that the more mainstream Christian denominations have a problem.

Well, I guess I've met all kinds of people who proselytize for one
belief or another be it religious or secular in nature. That doesn't
bother me any more. IF someone can convince me to change my mind about
it something, it's because they've given me a good reason that I've
researched and thought about for quite a while before changing my
viewpoint.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 12:24:47 PM UTC-6, bob_villain wrote:
On Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 12:11:51 PM UTC-6, Uncle Monster wrote:

It takes one to know one.

I submit to your obviously superior intellect...evident in your response! ¿“§_“§ï®Œ

I told you we were cousins. ლ(•¹—¡•¹áƒš)

[8~{} Uncle Kin Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/5/2015 1:50 PM, Muggles wrote:
[...]

Promptings from the Spirit are recognizably
different than my own thoughts.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/5/2015 12:43 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
[...]

After years of life on this planet, I've found that
white, oriental, Spanish, Muslim, Scandanavian, the
various cultures do have big differences. To go from
there to racism isn't that far a leap. But, sorry,
I'm going to have to disappoint you. I'm not
prejudiced in the old fashioned common usage.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/5/2015 1:09 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
[...]

No worries. If I'm mistaken, then write what is
the truth, and correct me.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/5/2015 2:07 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
[...]

OK I do understand, but how do you know the difference?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/5/2015 1:37 PM, Jos wrote:
On 12/05/2015 01:26 PM, rbowman wrote:

Don't get me wrong. Mormons are excellent citizens and neighbors. It's
the tendency to proselytism, exhibited by Stormin's tag line, that puts
people off and there are enough, shall we say, theological novelties
that the more mainstream Christian denominations have a problem.

Yeah, I like Stormy too but I wish he'd tell his fellow Mormins to stop
hanging their Watchtower Magazine on my door.

Watchtower is from Jehovas Witnesses. Different
group of people, entirely.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Is Reebok a racist company ?? Art Deco[_3_] Woodworking 8 October 29th 15 03:50 AM
The Maroons think the Blacks are Racist YouraPeon Home Repair 0 October 31st 13 02:13 PM
Paula Deen a racist? rch Home Repair 43 July 1st 13 07:46 AM
Gun owner at Tea Party was a Racist!!!!! Wes[_2_] Metalworking 0 August 22nd 09 10:39 PM
Gun owner at Tea Party was a Racist!!!!! Stupendous Man Metalworking 2 August 22nd 09 08:19 AM