Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default OT - Stormy uses the N word on a black man RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

On 12/06/2015 03:40 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Sunday, December 6, 2015 at 6:26:24 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 12/06/2015 04:37 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
If you hand a black friend a gun and
then "Black man with a gun" enters your mind, there is something else
going on there.

That all depends what is your heart. If I really was
afraid of this particular individual with a gun, I
never would have handed him one, especially not one
a powerful as an M1A (civilian M14).

Who said anything about you being afraid? How is that
even relevant to my comment?

I mistook your meaning. My bad.

If you have those kind of thoughts then it *is* in your
heart.

My intention was to give a friend a bad time. Guys do
that to each other. It means we like you. Guys are
real uncomfortable saying "I love you man", so we give each
other a bad time.

What I was after was his indignant response, which was something
like "it never stops" and "I don't get no respect". Hey,
what are friends for! Some one the comments he use to make
about white guys were hysterical.

But you see, we were friends. It is all about what is
in your heart. Hell, I have had my own name used as a swear
word at times.