Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default OT - Stormy uses the N word on a black man RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

On Sunday, December 6, 2015 at 9:29:21 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/5/2015 7:52 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 3:11:00 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
No worries. If I'm mistaken, then write what is
the truth, and correct me.

The truth is that how my Higher Power and I communicate is between my Higher
Power and me. I have no desire to explain it to you because I have no need to defend
myself to you.

You, without knowing a single thing about my religious beliefs, chose to assume
that the Heavens are silent to me. Is that treating me with an open and loving heart?
No, it was an unwarranted attack not based on any personal knowledge. Perhaps you
were prompted?

That's a lot of lines of text, from a guy who
chooses not to comment.

You just keep making yourself looks worse and worse. Where did I say "I choose not
to comment"?

Read my post again. I said "I have no desire to *explain* it to you."