Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_4_] Muggles[_4_] is offline

Default OT - Stormy uses the N word on a black man RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

On 11/30/2015 12:49 PM, wrote:
On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 10:30:19 AM UTC-8, Muggles wrote:

We have this phone spammer who keeps calling, and sometimes they'll
leave an automated message that says something about an "issue with our
SS# at this address and we may not have gotten the mailed documentation
yet from them - call them back at 1-800..." They can't take a hint that
we're never going to take THAT bait, so off and on I'll answer their
call by responding with, "Pizza Hut! Can I take your order? Dine in or
Carry out? {pause} Hello??? Can I take your order??? {{click}}"

--
Maggie

I answered one of those a-holes with this: "Federal Trade Commission How may I direct your call?
Stunned reply like: "Ah, what did you say?"
I repeat the same answer and say: "This is an office of the US Federal Government What do you want?"
CLICK!

Love it! I hope you don't mind if I steal that one from you!

--
Maggie