Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default OT - Stormy uses the N word on a black man RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

On 11/30/2015 11:20 AM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 11:05:15 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Suicide hotline - Please hold ...

Suicide Hotline. Hang on a minute...

Have a customer that kept getting those Google listing scam calls.
Finally he spoke to one and asked him why he should get a listing.
After the spiel ended, my customer said "Why would we want to have
people know where we are? We laundry money for the mod. The last
guy who found out our address, we had to bury out back." {click}
And they never called back.

I have also found with the google scammers that you only have to
say two words and their computer will automatically hang up on
you: law enforcement.