Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_4_] Muggles[_4_] is offline

Default OT - Stormy uses the N word on a black man RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

On 11/29/2015 11:10 PM, Mike Duffy wrote:
On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 21:04:54 -0500, Stormin Mormon wrote:

He says "Can I get your phone number, area code first?"

Just make up a number in the 911 area code. Sometimes they don't notice.

We have this phone spammer who keeps calling, and sometimes they'll
leave an automated message that says something about an "issue with our
SS# at this address and we may not have gotten the mailed documentation
yet from them - call them back at 1-800..." They can't take a hint that
we're never going to take THAT bait, so off and on I'll answer their
call by responding with, "Pizza Hut! Can I take your order? Dine in or
Carry out? {pause} Hello??? Can I take your order??? {{click}}"

--
Maggie