Posted to alt.home.repair

Default V-Safe for the Covid vaccine

Got my first Covid vaccine shot this morning at a Publix pharmacy. They
really have their **** together.

In the paperwork there is a page about V-Safe from the CDC. You can
sign up with your cell phone and they will track you for a time to check
for any affects of the vaccine. I will get a text every day for a
week, then once a week for 5 more weeks, then one very few months.

Today they asked if the arm was sore (no), fever, other not feeling
well. Only took a few minutes to respond.

It if completely voluntary but they are interested in how people are
doing. I'm sure some of you will feel it is big brother but I feel by
participating it helps us all in the future.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 8 Mar 2021 22:38:05 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Got my first Covid vaccine shot this morning at a Publix pharmacy. They
really have their **** together.

In the paperwork there is a page about V-Safe from the CDC. You can
sign up with your cell phone and they will track you for a time to check
for any affects of the vaccine. I will get a text every day for a
week, then once a week for 5 more weeks, then one very few months.

Today they asked if the arm was sore (no), fever, other not feeling
well. Only took a few minutes to respond.

It if completely voluntary but they are interested in how people are
doing. I'm sure some of you will feel it is big brother but I feel by
participating it helps us all in the future.

I agree. Thanks for taking the time to participate. My first shot is
scheduled for next Tuesday.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, March 8, 2021 at 10:38:18 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Got my first Covid vaccine shot this morning at a Publix pharmacy. They
really have their **** together.

In the paperwork there is a page about V-Safe from the CDC. You can
sign up with your cell phone and they will track you for a time to check
for any affects of the vaccine. I will get a text every day for a
week, then once a week for 5 more weeks, then one very few months.

Today they asked if the arm was sore (no), fever, other not feeling
well. Only took a few minutes to respond.

It if completely voluntary but they are interested in how people are
doing. I'm sure some of you will feel it is big brother but I feel by
participating it helps us all in the future.

I got the CDC thing and have been doing it. A friend in NC didn't. So IDK
if they aren't trying to do everyone and missed him or they are just following
some. One interesting thing, it says that they may also follow up with you
on email or by phone. I read a story where a guy who was vaccinated
developed stroke like symptoms, weakness on one side of the body, then
weird nerve pain, etc. He wound up hospitalized, they did all kinds of test,
no stroke, finally concluding it was likely caused by the vaccine. He was
doing the CDC followup reporting like we did, no one contacted him.
So I'm not sure how much the CDC really wants to know, how hard they
want to try to find out what's going on. Like if it's causing
some small number harmed or dead, given it's a pandemic, the alternative,
not vaccinating, is still far worse for the whole population and they don't
want people to refuse to get vaccinated.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/8/2021 10:38 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Got my first Covid vaccine shot this morning at a Publix pharmacy. They really have their **** together.

In the paperwork there is a page about V-Safe from the CDC.Â* You can sign up with your cell phone and they will track you for a time to check for any affects ofÂ* the vaccine.Â* I will get a text every day for a week, then once a week for 5 more weeks,
then one very few months.

Today they asked if the arm was sore (no), fever, other not feeling well.Â* Only took a few minutes to respond.

It if completely voluntary but they are interested in how people are doing.Â* I'm sure some of you will feel it is big brother but I feel by participating it helps us all in the future.

It's totally safe, everbody should get one to protect others.

Don't listen to the naysayers, here is the fact-checked data so far:

https://www.newsweek.com/covid-vacci...6-died-1574447

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 8:58:05 AM UTC-5, Jim Bob wrote:
[...]

The facts are that 966 people died over two months after 60 mil were vaccinated.
First question is the age distribution of those vaccinated and how many people
would statistically be expected to die in that period. Then adjust for the fact that
people in nursing homes were among the first to be vaccinated, probably the vast
majority of people in nursing homes were done by mid February and most of the
rest vaccinated were 65+. When you have an estimate for the expected number
of deaths, then we can see how it compares to 966. About a quarter of those over
85 die in a normal year, that alone would heavily weight the deaths in that vaccinated group.
Then you would have to drill down to see what their condition was before the
vaccine, what happened after, etc.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/09/2021 06:57 AM, Jim Bob wrote:

It's totally safe, everbody should get one to protect others.

Nothing in life is totally safe. Leading with a lie isn't a good way to
make your point.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Tue, 9 Mar 2021 07:47:26 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

It's totally safe, everbody should get one to protect others.

Nothing in life is totally safe.

Using some ridiculous platitude isn't a good way to make your point, senile
trumptard.

Leading with a lie isn't a good way to
make your point.

Are you saying it's fake news, senile trumptard? BG
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/9/2021 8:57 AM, Jim Bob wrote:
[...]

Wife and I have gotten our two shots of Pfizer vaccine. We had sore
arms after the first and no effect after the second a couple of weeks ago.

Mentioned that guy and his wife that my wife knew were hospitalized with
the virus the day after vaccination. She survived but he didn't. Also
a couple of weeks before his twin brother and sister in law got the
virus and she survived but he didn't. Do not think they were
vaccinated. It takes weeks to establish nearly full immunity.

This did not deter us from getting vaccinated.

I don't care if people are avoiding vaccination. It is hard enough to
get an appointment. That means more for those that are anxious to get it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 10:58:10 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
[...]

It's true that makes more vaccine available now for those that want it. But people
refusing to get vaccinated is a public health problem that will affect us all.
It's affecting us even now, the people who are in contact with a lot of other
people, who are eligible, but refuse to get vaccinated. And when vaccine supply
is greater than demand it will be even worse, we need the max number vaccinated
ASAP to stamp Covid out. It affects productivity, healthcare costs, hospitalizations,
deaths and the economy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Jim Bob" wrote in message
On 3/8/2021 10:38 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Got my first Covid vaccine shot this morning at a Publix pharmacy. They
really have their **** together.

In the paperwork there is a page about V-Safe from the CDC. You can sign
up with your cell phone and they will track you for a time to check for
any affects of the vaccine. I will get a text every day for a week,
then once a week for 5 more weeks, then one very few months.

Today they asked if the arm was sore (no), fever, other not feeling well.
Only took a few minutes to respond.

It if completely voluntary but they are interested in how people are
doing. I'm sure some of you will feel it is big brother but I feel by
participating it helps us all in the future.

It's totally safe,

Nothing ever is.

everbody should get one to protect others.

There are still a few that shouldnt.

Don't listen to the naysayers, here is the fact-checked data so far:

https://www.newsweek.com/covid-vacci...6-died-1574447

Usual **** journalism.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 03:34 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard is out of Bed and TROLLING, already!!!! LOL

On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 03:34:03 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

03:34??? So when did you get up and start with your trolling THIS night in
Australia, you abnormal senile troll? I'm quickly gonna find out! BG

--
Sqwertz to Rodent Speed:
asshole.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/9/2021 1:10 AM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 8 Mar 2021 22:38:05 -0500, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

Got my first Covid vaccine shot this morning at a Publix pharmacy. They

Congratulations. Does this mean will have to read your stupid posts for
years to come?

Yes, However, all my posts are compliant and approved by Arlen.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/9/2021 7:58 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

Wife and I have gotten our two shots of Pfizer vaccine.Â* We had sore
arms after the first and no effect after the second a couple of weeks ago.

Mentioned that guy and his wife that my wife knew were hospitalized with
the virus the day after vaccination.Â* She survived but he didn't.Â* Also
a couple of weeks before his twin brother and sister in law got the
virus and she survived but he didn't.Â* Do not think they were
vaccinated.Â* It takes weeks to establish nearly full immunity.

This did not deter us from getting vaccinated.

I don't care if people are avoiding vaccination.Â* It is hard enough to
get an appointment.Â* That means more for those that are anxious to get it.

A recent study shows that the Pfizer vaccine neutralizes the Brazil variant.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bob F" wrote in message
On 3/9/2021 7:58 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

Its more accurate to say that it works fine on the Brazil variant.

But isnt as good with the South African variant, and neither are the
other 2 vaccines, the Moderna and AstraZeneca. The AV is the worst.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 12:17:04 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Its more accurate to say that it works fine on the Brazil variant.

But isnt as good with the South African variant, and neither are the
other 2 vaccines, the Moderna and AstraZeneca. The AV is the worst.

Let's all hope there will soon be a variant that will finally get YOU, you
useless trolling senile pest!

--
Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/08/2021 07:38 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Got my first Covid vaccine shot this morning at a Publix pharmacy. They
really have their **** together.

In the paperwork there is a page about V-Safe from the CDC. You can
sign up with your cell phone and they will track you for a time to check
for any affects of the vaccine. I will get a text every day for a
week, then once a week for 5 more weeks, then one very few months.

Today they asked if the arm was sore (no), fever, other not feeling
well. Only took a few minutes to respond.

It if completely voluntary but they are interested in how people are
doing. I'm sure some of you will feel it is big brother but I feel by
participating it helps us all in the future.

My city has its own health department, so we were a bit ahead of the
county. We got our second Moderna shots 3 weeks ago. Hubby had a sore
arm. I had an 8-hour flu the following day.

No post-shot surveys, though. Too bad. Useful data is... useful.

--
Cheers, Bev
"Don't sweat it -- it's not real life. It's only ones and zeroes."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/11/2021 11:48 AM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 03/08/2021 07:38 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Got my first Covid vaccine shot this morning at a Publix pharmacy.Â* They
really have their **** together.

In the paperwork there is a page about V-Safe from the CDC.Â* You can
sign up with your cell phone and they will track you for a time to check
for any affects ofÂ* the vaccine.Â* I will get a text every day for a
week, then once a week for 5 more weeks, then one very few months.

Today they asked if the arm was sore (no), fever, other not feeling
well.Â* Only took a few minutes to respond.

It if completely voluntary but they are interested in how people are
doing.Â* I'm sure some of you will feel it is big brother but I feel by
participating it helps us all in the future.

My city has its own health department, so we were a bit ahead of the
county.Â* We got our second Moderna shots 3 weeks ago.Â* Hubby had a sore
arm.Â* I had an 8-hour flu the following day.

No post-shot surveys, though.Â* Too bad.Â* Useful data is... useful.

I would have contributed to the survey if they did it on line or even
through the mail. I just use my flip phone as a phone.

Lot of seniors have been confounded as to how to get the vaccine. It
has been a crap shoot on signing up. It was a nightmare on getting our
first shot. Traffic was lined up for miles and what should have taken
an hour took four and a half. The second was given at a mass event that
went smoothly but still took three hours with longer driving distance.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/11/2021 1:12 PM, Frank wrote:

Lot of seniors have been confounded as to how to get the vaccine.Â* It
has been a crap shoot on signing up.Â* It was a nightmare on getting our
first shot.Â* Traffic was lined up for miles and what should have taken
an hour took four and a half.Â* The second was given at a mass event that
went smoothly but still took three hours with longer driving distance.

There are also a lot of seniors and lower income that do not have
computers. Most places seem to have a number to call and get on a list
though.

Got my shot Monday and Tuesday the county called with an appointment as
I was on the list. Press 3 to decline. Two hours later, another
automated call to verify that I declined.

My friend in PA also has property in NJ so was able to get a shot there.
My friends in MA can get one but has to travel some distance to a
stadium.

Should improve with the greater quantity being shipped now.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 1:38:02 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

I got my second Moderna shot yesterday. So far just a slightly sore arm.
Funny, the first shot burned when they injected it, never had that happen
with any vaccine. Second one in the other arm, just like a normal injection.
Last time my arm was most sore two days after, so we'll see. But so far
second one has been better than first for me. A xanax and a beer help too

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/11/2021 10:37 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/11/2021 1:12 PM, Frank wrote:

Lot of seniors have been confounded as to how to get the vaccine. It
has been a crap shoot on signing up. It was a nightmare on getting our
first shot. Traffic was lined up for miles and what should have taken
an hour took four and a half. The second was given at a mass event that
went smoothly but still took three hours with longer driving distance.

There are also a lot of seniors and lower income that do not have
computers. Most places seem to have a number to call and get on a list
though.

Friend has no computer and just a dumbphone. I tried for over a week to
sign him up. I was especially annoyed at the pharmacy websites that
said YES WE HAVE IT HERE NOW but after filling in their form there were
no appointments available anywhere in the state. When I asked the local
pharmacist she said No, they hadn't been given any vaccine or even told
when they would get some. Cluster****.

Finally I got him signed up at Dodger Stadium for both shots, but the
*******s insisted on texting me (at 25 cents each) updates instead of
sending email. I HATE THAT. My $10/year prepaid plan (which is pretty
much perfect for me) charges on a per-call/per-text basis. I NEVER want
to get texts. /rant

Got my shot Monday and Tuesday the county called with an appointment as
I was on the list. Press 3 to decline. Two hours later, another
automated call to verify that I declined.

Now I'm getting email from various doctors' offices about the
availability of vaccine. Oh goody.

My friend in PA also has property in NJ so was able to get a shot there.
My friends in MA can get one but has to travel some distance to a
stadium.

Should improve with the greater quantity being shipped now.

By the time they get the system working properly we won't need it any
more. You know, just like everything else!

--
Cheers, Bev
"Don't you wish there were a knob on the TV to turn up the

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 9 Mar 2021 16:01:52 -0800, Bob F wrote:

On 3/9/2021 7:58 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

The only source I can find to that was furnished by one of
Bolsonaro's "medical research teams". They also recommend chloroquine,
Ivermectine, vitamin K, praying and "plenty of sunlight". They
provided no data, so it's hard to check.
Do you have a reliable source?
TIA
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 11 Mar 2021 13:37:49 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

[...]

It is strange here. We have snowbirds from Indiana getting their shots
here. My BIL is going back to Indiana to get his, no waiting, just
walk up and get it and my FIL is in Sebring right now getting his.
The County Emailed me last night to ask if I had mine yet so I assume
my name is close to the top of the pile.
It is sort of strange that we don't have a single clearing house but
they have at least 5 lines you can get in now. (Walmart/Sams, Winn
Dixie, CVS, the VA and Lee County).
I am getting conflicting info about the VA (do you have to be
registered as a medical patient there) but they are out of shots too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/11/2021 2:33 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 03/11/2021 10:37 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/11/2021 1:12 PM, Frank wrote:

Lot of seniors have been confounded as to how to get the vaccine.Â* It
has been a crap shoot on signing up.Â* It was a nightmare on getting our
first shot.Â* Traffic was lined up for miles and what should have taken
an hour took four and a half.Â* The second was given at a mass event that
went smoothly but still took three hours with longer driving distance.

There are also a lot of seniors and lower income that do not have
computers.Â* Most places seem to have a number to call and get on a list
though.

Friend has no computer and just a dumbphone.Â* I tried for over a week to
sign him up.Â* I was especially annoyed at the pharmacy websites that
said YES WE HAVE IT HERE NOW but after filling in their form there were
no appointments available anywhere in the state.Â* When I asked the local
pharmacist she said No, they hadn't been given any vaccine or even told
when they would get some.Â* Cluster****.

Finally I got him signed up at Dodger Stadium for both shots, but the
*******s insisted on texting me (at 25 cents each) updates instead of
sending email.Â* I HATE THAT.Â* My $10/year prepaid plan (which is pretty
much perfect for me) charges on a per-call/per-text basis.Â* I NEVER want
to get texts.Â* /rant

GotÂ* my shot Monday and Tuesday the county called with an appointment as
I was on the list.Â* Press 3 to decline.Â* Two hours later, another
automated call to verify that I declined.

Now I'm getting email from various doctors' offices about the
availability of vaccine.Â* Oh goody.

My friend in PA also has property in NJ so was able to get a shot there.
My friends in MA can get one but has to travel some distance to a
stadium.

Should improve with the greater quantity being shipped now.

By the time they get the system working properly we won't need it any
more.Â* You know, just like everything else!

Problem is vaccine shortage. As supply increases it will be easier to
get as all drug stores and doctors offices will have it. I read that
while it is free for us, those that give it get $28/a shot.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 11 Mar 2021 18:42:55 -0500, Frank "frank wrote:

[...]

My bet is this Covid shot will be an annual thing. Once they get
tooled up to make it, they won't want to stop making it and they will
talk the Faucis of the world into saying we need it to fight the
variants, just like the flu.
We still don't even know how long immunity will last on the existing
strains.
If I am wrong, the joke will be on Moderna.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
[...]

That remains to be seen. So far only one of the more severe
mutations doesnt work as well with the current vaccines.

Once they get tooled up to make it, they won't want to
stop making it and they will talk the Faucis of the world
into saying we need it to fight the variants, just like the flu.

You dont talk Fauci into stuff like that. The
rest of the first and second world in spades.

And while it might well be possible to con some
of the worst of the third world, they dont have
the money for even the initial vaccination.

We still don't even know how long immunity
will last on the existing strains.

But given that there have been sweet **** all proven
reinfection out of the hundreds of millions of known
infections, there is no evidence of a problem like that.

If I am wrong, the joke will be on Moderna.

Not when they get paid for vaccinating a decent percentage
of the world and have been paid to develop the vaccine and
may well be able to use the new technology to do more
vaccines that they can charge for.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Obnoxious Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Fri, 12 Mar 2021 16:52:17 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

My bet is this Covid shot will be an annual thing.

That remains to be seen.

Oh, did he forget to ask the "expert in everything", subnormal senile
know-it-all? LOL

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing the auto-contradicting senile cretin:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/11/21 1:54 PM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

After you get the vaccine, do you need to wear one mask or two?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/11/2021 10:18 PM, wrote:
[...]

There are still some unknowns. Hopefully if needed it will be combined
with the annual flu shot.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/12/2021 7:01 AM, Rapida Muerte wrote:
[...]

I got my second Moderna shot yesterday.Â*Â* So far just a slightly sore
arm.
Funny, the first shot burned when they injected it, never had that happen
with any vaccine.Â*Â* Second one in the other arm, just like a normal
injection.
Last time my arm was most sore two days after, so we'll see.Â* But so far
second one has been better than first for me.Â* A xanax and a beer help
too

After you get the vaccine, do you need to wear one mask or two?

I suspect he will continue to wear one as he looks better with a mask.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 10:18:50 PM UTC-5, wrote:
[...]

One step away from Qanon crazy. You make it sound like some grand
conspiracy. If it's necessary, normal people see it as a necessary, sound
solution to a pandemic, a public health crisis, a solution that will save $$$$,
lost productivity, lost lives.

We still don't even know how long immunity will last on the existing
strains.
If I am wrong, the joke will be on Moderna.

I don't see any joke.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/12/2021 7:01 AM, Rapida Muerte wrote:

I got my second Moderna shot yesterday.Â*Â* So far just a slightly sore
arm.
Funny, the first shot burned when they injected it, never had that happen
with any vaccine.Â*Â* Second one in the other arm, just like a normal
injection.
Last time my arm was most sore two days after, so we'll see.Â* But so far
second one has been better than first for me.Â* A xanax and a beer help
too

After you get the vaccine, do you need to wear one mask or two?

Bill Gates will let you know. Now that I've been implanted with the
microchip he watches me and controls my life.

Just a simple instance. For the longest time I used Chrome for my
browser. Now, if I open Chrome I get a jolt in my arm from the chip.
Does not happen if I use Edge from Microsoft.

If I open VisiCalc, same thing. Arm gets a jolt and pulses until I open
Excel.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/11/2021 6:42 PM, Frank wrote:
[...]

there were no appointments available anywhere in the state.Â* When I
asked the local pharmacist she said No, they hadn't been given any
vaccine or even told when they would get some.Â* Cluster****.

[...]

Problem is vaccine shortage.Â* As supply increases it will be easier to
get as all drug stores and doctors offices will have it.Â* I read that
while it is free for us, those that give it get $28/a shot.

Once approved, there are 10 million doses of Astra Zenica sitting in a
warehouse and more being made. Other countries have approved it and
want them but the US will not release them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 12 Mar 2021 07:18:28 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

[...]

Not a grand conspiracy, just the government and industry doing what
they always do.
Even at a time when this thing seems to be winding down, Fauci is
still running around with his hair on fire. My guess is when we stop
worrying about the virus he will retire. That is likely to be by
Easter if Johns Hopkins is right.
We will have a better indication in a month.
If all of the Daytona bikers and spring breakers don't spike
infections back up to last spring levels in wide open Florida I think
this is on it's way to being history.
The question nobody has a decent answer to is how many people carry
antibodies from asymptomatic infections over the last year.
Now they are even suggesting this virus was here in November of 19 and
didn't get much notice until it got loose in the nursing homes and
other weakened elderly populations.

Testing for that has never been a priority.

We still don't even know how long immunity will last on the existing
strains.
If I am wrong, the joke will be on Moderna.

I don't see any joke.

It will be if they built a huge infrastructure for their only product
and that product is no longer needed. You better have shorted your
Moderna stock if that turns out to be true.
I bet business being what it is and the NIH/CDC being an industry
driven bureaucracy, the recommendation is going to be for annual
boosters.
They are already suggesting that will be the case. Whether it will be
combined with the flu shot is already being discussed although I am
not sure that will work. Storage requirements are drastically
different, even if they were compatible in one injection.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 12 Mar 2021 11:03:50 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

[...]

I imagine my arm will fall off if I try to open dBase in PCDOS 6.3.
;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

$$$$,
lost productivity, lost lives.

Not a grand conspiracy, just the government
and industry doing what they always do.

Even at a time when this thing seems to be winding down,

Bull**** it is.

Fauci is still running around with his hair on fire.

Bull**** he is.

More bull****.

We will have a better indication in a month.
If all of the Daytona bikers and spring breakers don't spike
infections back up to last spring levels in wide open Florida
I think this is on it's way to being history.

Corse that is true once the vaccination rates get high enough.

The question nobody has a decent answer to is how many people
carry antibodies from asymptomatic infections over the last year.

Because it isnt worth the massive effort to measure that.

Now they are even suggesting this virus was here in November of 19

Not in enough numbers to matter.

and didn't get much notice until it got loose in the nursing
homes and other weakened elderly populations.

That's bull**** too with Wuhan.

Testing for that has never been a priority.

Because its data that has no real significance.
Not worth the immense cost of finding out.

We still don't even know how long immunity
will last on the existing strains.

If I am wrong, the joke will be on Moderna.

I don't see any joke.

It will be if they built a huge infrastructure

That hasn't happened.

for their only product

That's bull**** too.

and that product is no longer needed.

Its far from clear how true that is.

You better have shorted your Moderna stock if that turns out to be true.

More mindless bull**** given that the govt is paying for it, not Moderna.

I bet business being what it is and the NIH/CDC being
an industry driven bureaucracy, the recommendation
is going to be for annual boosters.

How odd that they don't with other than influenza.

They are already suggesting that will be the case.

Nope, just that it might be.

Whether it will be combined with the flu shot is already being discussed

Because that would be the sensible approach if it is needed.

although I am not sure that will work. Storage requirements are
drastically different, even if they were compatible in one injection.

At least one covid vaccination already is and doesn't
require anything special storage requirement wise.

More tricky with the mRNA vaccines,
but there are only a small handful of those.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 10:03 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for NINE HOURS already!!!! LOL

On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 10:03:24 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

10:03?????? ROTFLOL! And you are STILL up and trolling ...after NINE HOURS,
you sick swine???

Can't you at least TRY to hide what a SICK ASSHOLE you are, you miserable
86-year-old trolling swine?

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/12/2021 11:03 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/12/2021 7:01 AM, Rapida Muerte wrote:

I got my second Moderna shot yesterday.Â*Â* So far just a slightly sore arm.
Funny, the first shot burned when they injected it, never had that happen
with any vaccine.Â*Â* Second one in the other arm, just like a normal injection.
Last time my arm was most sore two days after, so we'll see. But so far
second one has been better than first for me.Â* A xanax and a beer help too

After you get the vaccine, do you need to wear one mask or two?

Bill Gates will let you know.Â* Now that I've been implanted with the microchip he watches me and controls my life.

Just a simple instance.Â* For the longest time I used Chrome for my browser.Â* Now, if I open Chrome I get a jolt in my arm from the chip. Does not happen if I use Edge from Microsoft.

If I open VisiCalc, same thing.Â* Arm gets a jolt and pulses until I open Excel.

Does this jolt-pulse kill the FonyFauciVirus-19?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/12/2021 03:15 PM, Heywood wrote:
[...]

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-N...5791615551067/

March 12 (UPI) -- Several more countries have suspended distribution of
AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine over concerns about blood clotting that's
been seen in a few isolated cases.