Posted to alt.home.repair

Default V-Safe for the Covid vaccine

On 3/11/2021 10:18 PM, wrote:

Problem is vaccine shortage. As supply increases it will be easier to
get as all drug stores and doctors offices will have it. I read that
while it is free for us, those that give it get $28/a shot.

My bet is this Covid shot will be an annual thing. Once they get
tooled up to make it, they won't want to stop making it and they will
talk the Faucis of the world into saying we need it to fight the
variants, just like the flu.
We still don't even know how long immunity will last on the existing
strains.
If I am wrong, the joke will be on Moderna.

What we call "the regular flu" is really from the 1918 Spanish flu.
Still around and still killing people. I read they are already working
on a combination shot to take care of both.