Posted to alt.home.repair

Default V-Safe for the Covid vaccine

On 3/12/2021 9:13 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 03/12/2021 03:15 PM, Heywood wrote:
On 3/11/2021 6:42 PM, Frank wrote:
On 3/11/2021 2:33 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 03/11/2021 10:37 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/11/2021 1:12 PM, Frank wrote:

Lot of seniors have been confounded as to how to get the vaccine.Â* It
has been a crap shoot on signing up.Â* It was a nightmare on getting
our
first shot.Â* Traffic was lined up for miles and what should have
taken
an hour took four and a half.Â* The second was given at a mass event
that
went smoothly but still took three hours with longer driving
distance.

There are also a lot of seniors and lower income that do not have
computers.Â* Most places seem to have a number to call and get on a
list
though.

Friend has no computer and just a dumbphone.Â* I tried for over a week
to sign him up.Â* I was especially annoyed at the pharmacy websites
that said YES WE HAVE IT HERE NOW but after filling in their form
there were no appointments available anywhere in the state.Â* When I
asked the local pharmacist she said No, they hadn't been given any
vaccine or even told when they would get some.Â* Cluster****.

Finally I got him signed up at Dodger Stadium for both shots, but the
*******s insisted on texting me (at 25 cents each) updates instead of
sending email.Â* I HATE THAT.Â* My $10/year prepaid plan (which is
pretty much perfect for me) charges on a per-call/per-text basis.Â* I
NEVER want to get texts.Â* /rant

GotÂ* my shot Monday and Tuesday the county called with an
appointment as
I was on the list.Â* Press 3 to decline.Â* Two hours later, another
automated call to verify that I declined.

Now I'm getting email from various doctors' offices about the
availability of vaccine.Â* Oh goody.

My friend in PA also has property in NJ so was able to get a shot
there.
My friends in MA can get one but has to travel some distance to a
stadium.

Should improve with the greater quantity being shipped now.

By the time they get the system working properly we won't need it any
more.Â* You know, just like everything else!

Problem is vaccine shortage.Â* As supply increases it will be easier to
get as all drug stores and doctors offices will have it.Â* I read that
while it is free for us, those that give it get $28/a shot.

Once approved, there are 10 million doses of Astra Zenica sitting in a
warehouse and more being made.Â* Other countries have approved it and
want them but the US will not release them.

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-N...5791615551067/

March 12 (UPI) -- Several more countries have suspended distribution of
AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine over concerns about blood clotting that's
been seen in a few isolated cases.

Supposedly it is not the vaccine.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/12/europ...ntl/index.html

London (CNN)The global rollout of the Oxford-AstraZeneca Covid-19
vaccine has encountered another hurdle as a handful of countries paused
their use of the shot following reports it could be connected to blood
clots, despite no clear evidence of a link.

AstraZeneca has robustly defended its vaccine, saying Friday there was
"no evidence of an increased risk" of blood clots, and European and UK
medicines regulators have each said the link between the vaccine and
blood clots has not been confirmed and that rollouts should continue.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 12 Mar 2021 21:26:36 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

[...]

Vaccine manufacturers are specifically protected against liability
suits since 1988 (42 U.S. Code § 300aa€“22) so I have no doubt they
will say it is safe, keep going.
Otherwise I suspect we would already be seeing ambulance chasers on TV
saying "Did you have a bad experience after your vaccination, call
Dewey Cheatum and Howe"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/12/2021 07:26 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Supposedly it is not the vaccine.

It never is. Somebody could fall over dead before the needle was out of
their arm an it must have been something else. The best part is when
AstraZeneca demands to be released from all liability.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 12 Mar 2021 22:26:57 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

On 03/12/2021 07:26 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Supposedly it is not the vaccine.

It never is. Somebody could fall over dead before the needle was out of
their arm an it must have been something else. The best part is when
AstraZeneca demands to be released from all liability.

They don't have to demand anything in the US. It is federal law. They
are immune.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Fri, 12 Mar 2021 22:26:57 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Supposedly it is not the vaccine.

It never is. Somebody could fall over dead before the needle was out of
their arm an it must have been something else.

Always big on words, eh, wordy bull**** artist?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 03/12/2021 07:26 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Supposedly it is not the vaccine.
It never is. Somebody could fall over dead before the needle was out of
their arm an it must have been something else. The best part is when
AstraZeneca demands to be released from all liability.

They don't have to demand anything in the US. It is federal law. They
are immune.

LOL, you can say that again. BigPharma got a sweetheart deal.

1. The vaccine has no indication it will actually work, i.e. the continuing mask requirement.

You are ill-informed about what the vaccine does. It makes the disease
less severe for the person who has had the vaccine. It makes the
vaccine recipient _less_ contagious.

2. If it kills some poor schmuck, tough ****. Thanks for playing.

That's the case with every vaccine.

3. The W-2 taxpayer is paying for the entire ****-show. 330,000,000 people times $40/shot...that's almost real money.

How much money has already been lost to the pandemic? $40/shot
is a bargain.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, March 12, 2021 at 5:19:34 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Fri, 12 Mar 2021 07:18:28 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 10:18:50 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thu, 11 Mar 2021 18:42:55 -0500, Frank "frank wrote:

On 3/11/2021 2:33 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 03/11/2021 10:37 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/11/2021 1:12 PM, Frank wrote:

Lot of seniors have been confounded as to how to get the vaccine. It
has been a crap shoot on signing up. It was a nightmare on getting our
first shot. Traffic was lined up for miles and what should have taken
an hour took four and a half. The second was given at a mass event that
went smoothly but still took three hours with longer driving distance.

There are also a lot of seniors and lower income that do not have
computers. Most places seem to have a number to call and get on a list
though.

Friend has no computer and just a dumbphone. I tried for over a week to
sign him up. I was especially annoyed at the pharmacy websites that
said YES WE HAVE IT HERE NOW but after filling in their form there were
no appointments available anywhere in the state. When I asked the local
pharmacist she said No, they hadn't been given any vaccine or even told
when they would get some. Cluster****.

Finally I got him signed up at Dodger Stadium for both shots, but the
*******s insisted on texting me (at 25 cents each) updates instead of
sending email. I HATE THAT. My $10/year prepaid plan (which is pretty
much perfect for me) charges on a per-call/per-text basis. I NEVER want
to get texts. /rant

Got my shot Monday and Tuesday the county called with an appointment as
I was on the list. Press 3 to decline. Two hours later, another
automated call to verify that I declined.

Now I'm getting email from various doctors' offices about the
availability of vaccine. Oh goody.

My friend in PA also has property in NJ so was able to get a shot there.
My friends in MA can get one but has to travel some distance to a
stadium.

Should improve with the greater quantity being shipped now.

By the time they get the system working properly we won't need it any
more. You know, just like everything else!

Problem is vaccine shortage. As supply increases it will be easier to
get as all drug stores and doctors offices will have it. I read that
while it is free for us, those that give it get $28/a shot.
My bet is this Covid shot will be an annual thing. Once they get
tooled up to make it, they won't want to stop making it and they will
talk the Faucis of the world into saying we need it to fight the
variants, just like the flu.

One step away from Qanon crazy. You make it sound like some grand
conspiracy. If it's necessary, normal people see it as a necessary, sound
solution to a pandemic, a public health crisis, a solution that will save $$$$,
lost productivity, lost lives.

Not a grand conspiracy, just the government and industry doing what
they always do.
Even at a time when this thing seems to be winding down, Fauci is
still running around with his hair on fire. My guess is when we stop
worrying about the virus he will retire. That is likely to be by
Easter if Johns Hopkins is right.
We will have a better indication in a month.
If all of the Daytona bikers and spring breakers don't spike
infections back up to last spring levels in wide open Florida I think
this is on it's way to being history.
The question nobody has a decent answer to is how many people carry
antibodies from asymptomatic infections over the last year.
Now they are even suggesting this virus was here in November of 19 and
didn't get much notice until it got loose in the nursing homes and
other weakened elderly populations.

Who exactly is this "they"? It seems extremely unlikely, give the ease with
which it spread and never stopped.

Testing for that has never been a priority.

We still don't even know how long immunity will last on the existing
strains.
If I am wrong, the joke will be on Moderna.

I don't see any joke.

It will be if they built a huge infrastructure for their only product
and that product is no longer needed. You better have shorted your
Moderna stock if that turns out to be true.

From what I've seen, Moderna didn't build a huge infrastructure for anything.
AFAIK, they contracted out the manufacture of the vaccine, packaging, etc.
And with huge worldwide demand for the vaccine, hundreds of millions of
doses, probably into the billions, the economics look excellent to me,
even if Covid is stamped out.

I bet business being what it is and the NIH/CDC being an industry
driven bureaucracy, the recommendation is going to be for annual
boosters.

I expect that decision will be based on facts and science, not conspiracy
theories.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

+1

I guess some morons would prefer more years of 500K dead and the huge costs
to individuals, businesses and the govt to the cost of a cheap vaccination.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

NBC carried the "November 2019" story a day or so ago. I have seen it
in other places too but I am not really paying that much attention. If
you don't like the current story, wait a few days, there will be a new
guess.

Testing for that has never been a priority.

We still don't even know how long immunity will last on the existing
strains.
If I am wrong, the joke will be on Moderna.

I don't see any joke.

It will be if they built a huge infrastructure for their only product
and that product is no longer needed. You better have shorted your
Moderna stock if that turns out to be true.

From what I've seen, Moderna didn't build a huge infrastructure for anything.
AFAIK, they contracted out the manufacture of the vaccine, packaging, etc.
And with huge worldwide demand for the vaccine, hundreds of millions of
doses, probably into the billions, the economics look excellent to me,
even if Covid is stamped out.

There is still a huge infrastructure built around this vaccine that
will be abandoned if the vaccine is a one time deal. I bet it isn't.

I bet business being what it is and the NIH/CDC being an industry
driven bureaucracy, the recommendation is going to be for annual
boosters.

I expect that decision will be based on facts and science, not conspiracy
theories.

Talk to me about this next summer

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/13/2021 05:04 AM, wrote:
You are ill-informed about what the vaccine does. It makes the disease
less severe for the person who has had the vaccine. It makes the
vaccine recipient _less_ contagious.

That's not a great selling point -- you'll still get sick but there is
an 80% chance you won't get as sick. But since you're still susceptible
you'll need to wear one or two masks and keep you distance.

What am I missing?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 10:08:25 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

You are ill-informed about what the vaccine does. It makes the disease
less severe for the person who has had the vaccine. It makes the
vaccine recipient _less_ contagious.

That's not a great selling point -- you'll still get sick but there is
an 80% chance you won't get as sick. But since you're still susceptible
you'll need to wear one or two masks and keep you distance.

What am I missing?

The difference between getting so sick that you die and only so much sick
that you still survive. Any other senile question, trumptard?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, March 13, 2021 at 12:02:18 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 03/13/2021 05:04 AM, wrote:
You are ill-informed about what the vaccine does. It makes the disease
less severe for the person who has had the vaccine. It makes the
vaccine recipient _less_ contagious.

That's not a great selling point -- you'll still get sick but there is
an 80% chance you won't get as sick. But since you're still susceptible
you'll need to wear one or two masks and keep you distance.

What am I missing?

Nothing, you're just too stupid to comprehend.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/12/2021 5:15 PM, Heywood wrote:
[...]

Read this about A Z vaccine:

https://english.pravda.ru/news/healt...eneca_vaccine/

On page WHO also says pandemic will not be over until early 2022.

Also heard that US has orders for 150 million more doses of approved
vaccines than are actually needed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Just Googled for it and found nothing. I did find this:

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...covid-19-fall/

Testing for that has never been a priority.

We still don't even know how long immunity will last on the existing
strains.
If I am wrong, the joke will be on Moderna.

I don't see any joke.
It will be if they built a huge infrastructure for their only product
and that product is no longer needed. You better have shorted your
Moderna stock if that turns out to be true.

From what I've seen, Moderna didn't build a huge infrastructure for anything.
AFAIK, they contracted out the manufacture of the vaccine, packaging, etc.
And with huge worldwide demand for the vaccine, hundreds of millions of
doses, probably into the billions, the economics look excellent to me,
even if Covid is stamped out.

There is still a huge infrastructure built around this vaccine that
will be abandoned if the vaccine is a one time deal. I bet it isn't.

You keep claiming this huge infrastructure, but I see no evidence of it.

I bet business being what it is and the NIH/CDC being an industry
driven bureaucracy, the recommendation is going to be for annual
boosters.

I expect that decision will be based on facts and science, not conspiracy
theories.

Talk to me about this next summer

No point, you'll still be in Qanon land.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/13/2021 12:08 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 03/13/2021 05:04 AM, wrote:
You are ill-informed about what the vaccine does.Â* It makes the disease
less severe for the person who has had the vaccine.Â* It makes the
vaccine recipient _less_ contagious.

That's not a great selling point -- you'll still get sick but there is
an 80% chance you won't get as sick. But since you're still susceptible
you'll need to wear one or two masks and keep you distance.

What am I missing?

Death.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

And you are so stupid that you cant work out that it cant be right.

I have seen it in other places too but I am not really
paying that much attention. If you don't like the current
story, wait a few days, there will be a new guess.

And you will be too stupid that its just more media click bait.

Testing for that has never been a priority.

We still don't even know how long immunity will last on the existing
strains.
If I am wrong, the joke will be on Moderna.

I don't see any joke.
It will be if they built a huge infrastructure for their only product
and that product is no longer needed. You better have shorted your
Moderna stock if that turns out to be true.

From what I've seen, Moderna didn't build a huge infrastructure for
anything.
AFAIK, they contracted out the manufacture of the vaccine, packaging, etc.
And with huge worldwide demand for the vaccine, hundreds of millions of
doses, probably into the billions, the economics look excellent to me,
even if Covid is stamped out.

There is still a huge infrastructure built around this vaccine
that will be abandoned if the vaccine is a one time deal.

Bull****.

I bet it isn't.

How odd that it was with SARS.

I bet business being what it is and the NIH/CDC
being an industry driven bureaucracy, the
recommendation is going to be for annual boosters.

I expect that decision will be based on facts
and science, not conspiracy theories.

Talk to me about this next summer

Too soon, most of the world wont be vaccinated by then.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"rbowman" wrote in message
On 03/13/2021 05:04 AM, wrote:
You are ill-informed about what the vaccine does. It makes the disease
less severe for the person who has had the vaccine. It makes the
vaccine recipient _less_ contagious.

That's not a great selling point -- you'll still get sick but there is an
80% chance you won't get as sick.

In fact there is a 94% chance that if you get infected
it will be no worse than the common cold.

But since you're still susceptible

We dont know that yet.

you'll need to wear one or two masks and keep you distance.

Wrong.

What am I missing?

Everything, as always.

Posted to alt.home.repair

even told when they would get some. Cluster****.

[...]

warehouse and more being made. Other countries have approved it and want
them but the US will not release them.

Read this about A Z vaccine:

https://english.pravda.ru/news/healt...eneca_vaccine/

On page WHO also says pandemic will not be over until early 2022.

Hardly surprising given how long it will take to vaccinate the whole world.

Also heard that US has orders for 150 million more doses of approved
vaccines than are actually needed.

That last remains to be seen and orders can be
cancelled if they turn out to not be needed or
can be sold to those who ****ed up their orders.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/13/2021 12:40 PM, Frank wrote:

Once approved, there are 10 million doses of Astra Zenica sitting in a
warehouse and more being made.Â* Other countries have approved it and
want them but the US will not release them.

Read this about A Z vaccine:

https://english.pravda.ru/news/healt...eneca_vaccine/

On page WHO also says pandemic will not be over until early 2022.

Also heard that US has orders for 150 million more doses of approved
vaccines than are actually needed.

Maybe they should give you an aspirin with it to prevent clots.

According to him, those patients who died due to thrombosis after
vaccination had risks for their development. The doctor recalled that
the occurrence of blood clots was always dangerous, but the likelihood
of lethal outcome was due to the scale of the process.
Читайте больше на
https://english.pravda.ru/news/healt...eneca_vaccine/

As for thr 2022 date, that sounds reasonable. I think most of the US
will be in good shape soon, but there are 7 billion people to vaccinate.
Some of that excess 150 million may be sold or donated to other
countries.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 14 Mar 2021 05:17:13 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 14 Mar 2021 05:10:05 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

05:10??? And it's trolling time for you already, yet AGAIN?

Just what kind of a sick swine are you, you abnormal senile pest?

--
Sqwertz to Rodent Speed:
asshole.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 14 Mar 2021 05:20:40 +1100, Fred, better known as cantankerous

The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/13/2021 05:04 AM, wrote:
You are ill-informed about what the vaccine does. It makes the disease
less severe for the person who has had the vaccine. It makes the
vaccine recipient _less_ contagious.

That's not a great selling point -- you'll still get sick but there is
an 80% chance you won't get as sick. But since you're still susceptible
you'll need to wear one or two masks and keep you distance.

What am I missing?

Nothing, you're just too stupid to comprehend.

What did he say that was stupid? It is the government that says, in
spite of vaccination, we still need to do what they said we were
supposed to be doing last summer, except it is TWO masks now.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Yeah it is all from that Qanon rag Reuters one other outlets outside
the US.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN22I1E3
https://www.sciencealert.com/covid-1...-december-2019
https://www.thehealthsite.com/news/c...-study-795731/
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/stud...r-2019/2073897

Sort of shoots the hell out of the idea this didn't leave China until
January.

Testing for that has never been a priority.

We still don't even know how long immunity will last on the existing
strains.
If I am wrong, the joke will be on Moderna.

I don't see any joke.
It will be if they built a huge infrastructure for their only product
and that product is no longer needed. You better have shorted your
Moderna stock if that turns out to be true.

From what I've seen, Moderna didn't build a huge infrastructure for anything.
AFAIK, they contracted out the manufacture of the vaccine, packaging, etc.
And with huge worldwide demand for the vaccine, hundreds of millions of
doses, probably into the billions, the economics look excellent to me,
even if Covid is stamped out.

There is still a huge infrastructure built around this vaccine that
will be abandoned if the vaccine is a one time deal. I bet it isn't.

You keep claiming this huge infrastructure, but I see no evidence of it.

Yeah, Fauci is just mixing this stuff up in a drum in the basement of
Building 10 at NIH.

This is an entirely new class of drug and you don't just stir it up in
an old facility or we would already have all we need. .

I bet business being what it is and the NIH/CDC being an industry
driven bureaucracy, the recommendation is going to be for annual
boosters.

I expect that decision will be based on facts and science, not conspiracy
theories.

Talk to me about this next summer

No point, you'll still be in Qanon land.

If I am not just puking out the government story of the day you accuse
me of being a Qanon guy. I didn't even know who they were until you
started talking about it and I looked it up.

Posted to alt.home.repair

news

On 03/13/2021 05:04 AM, wrote:
You are ill-informed about what the vaccine does. It makes the disease
less severe for the person who has had the vaccine. It makes the
vaccine recipient _less_ contagious.
That's not a great selling point -- you'll still get sick but there is
an 80% chance you won't get as sick. But since you're still susceptible
you'll need to wear one or two masks and keep you distance.

What am I missing?

Nothing, you're just too stupid to comprehend.

What did he say that was stupid?

All of it.

It is the government that says, in spite of vaccination,
we still need to do what they said we were supposed
to be doing last summer, except it is TWO masks now.

More of your bare faced lies.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

From what I've seen, Moderna didn't build a huge infrastructure for
anything.
AFAIK, they contracted out the manufacture of the vaccine, packaging,
etc.
And with huge worldwide demand for the vaccine, hundreds of millions of
doses, probably into the billions, the economics look excellent to me,
even if Covid is stamped out.

There is still a huge infrastructure built around this vaccine that
will be abandoned if the vaccine is a one time deal. I bet it isn't.

You keep claiming this huge infrastructure, but I see no evidence of it.

Yeah, Fauci is just mixing this stuff up in a drum in the basement of
Building 10 at NIH.

This is an entirely new class of drug

Bull**** it is with all but 2 of the vaccines and
that isnt even true of the 2 mRNA vaccines.

and you don't just stir it up in an old facility

Fraid you do with most of the vaccines.

or we would already have all we need. .

More utterly mindless bull****. The reason for
the delay was the phase III trials, ****wit.

I bet business being what it is and the NIH/CDC being an industry
driven bureaucracy, the recommendation is going to be for annual
boosters.

I expect that decision will be based on facts and science, not
conspiracy
theories.

Talk to me about this next summer

No point, you'll still be in Qanon land.

If I am not just puking out the government story of the day you accuse
me of being a Qanon guy. I didn't even know who they were until you
started talking about it and I looked it up.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 14 Mar 2021 08:03:33 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

news

On 03/13/2021 05:04 AM, wrote:
You are ill-informed about what the vaccine does. It makes the disease
less severe for the person who has had the vaccine. It makes the
vaccine recipient _less_ contagious.
That's not a great selling point -- you'll still get sick but there is
an 80% chance you won't get as sick. But since you're still susceptible
you'll need to wear one or two masks and keep you distance.

What am I missing?

Nothing, you're just too stupid to comprehend.

What did he say that was stupid?

All of it.

It is the government that says, in spite of vaccination,
we still need to do what they said we were supposed
to be doing last summer, except it is TWO masks now.

More of your bare faced lies.

You ****ers should get a room. I was just told by Trader and one of
the other Branch Covidians that the vaccine does not exempt you from
masking up and the latest word from Fauci is TWO masks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 14 Mar 2021 08:07:40 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
news
On Sun, 14 Mar 2021 08:03:33 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

news

Don't need one ******.

I was just told by Trader and one of the other Branch Covidians
that the vaccine does not exempt you from masking up

More of your bare faced lies.

and the latest word from Fauci is TWO masks.

More of your bare faced lies.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/13/2021 05:04 AM, wrote:
You are ill-informed about what the vaccine does. It makes the disease
less severe for the person who has had the vaccine. It makes the
vaccine recipient _less_ contagious.

That's not a great selling point -- you'll still get sick but there is
an 80% chance you won't get as sick. But since you're still
susceptible you'll need to wear one or two masks and keep you distance.

What am I missing?

Death.

Ain't no way I'm going to miss that long run. Do I want to wait for it
wearing a muzzle and letting them shoot me with experimental vaccines?

€œThe coward believes he will live forever
If he holds back in the battle,
But in old age he shall have no peace
Though spears have spared his limbs.€

Hávamál
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 18:17:12 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

That's not a great selling point -- you'll still get sick but there is
an 80% chance you won't get as sick. But since you're still
susceptible you'll need to wear one or two masks and keep you distance.

What am I missing?

Death.

Ain't no way I'm going to miss that long run. Do I want to wait for it
wearing a muzzle and letting them shoot me with experimental vaccines?

€œThe coward believes he will live forever
If he holds back in the battle,
But in old age he shall have no peace
Though spears have spared his limbs.€

Hávamál

What an asshole you turned out to be, lowbrowwoman! LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/14/21 5:22 AM, Peeler wrote:
On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 18:17:12 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

That's not a great selling point -- you'll still get sick but there is
an 80% chance you won't get as sick. But since you're still
susceptible you'll need to wear one or two masks and keep you distance.

What am I missing?
Death.

Ain't no way I'm going to miss that long run. Do I want to wait for it
wearing a muzzle and letting them shoot me with experimental vaccines?

€œThe coward believes he will live forever
If he holds back in the battle,
But in old age he shall have no peace
Though spears have spared his limbs.€

Hávamál

What an asshole you turned out to be, lowbrowwoman! LOL

Why do you trust an untested "vaccine" developed in record time during the Trump administration?

And what f'ing good is this experimental "vaccine" if you still have to wear a mask or two?Â* Clearly the "vaccine" is all risk and no reward.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 14 Mar 2021 06:17:34 -0400, jimmy wrote:

What am I missing?
Death.

Ain't no way I'm going to miss that long run. Do I want to wait for it
wearing a muzzle and letting them shoot me with experimental vaccines?

€œThe coward believes he will live forever
If he holds back in the battle,
But in old age he shall have no peace
Though spears have spared his limbs.€

Hávamál

What an asshole you turned out to be, lowbrowwoman! LOL

Why do you trust an untested "vaccine" developed in record time during the Trump administration?

Well, luckily, Trump didn't develop it, numpty! LOL

And what f'ing good is this experimental "vaccine" if you still have to wear a mask or two?Â* Clearly the "vaccine" is all risk and no reward.

Clearly the several vaccines on the market work, already produced positive
results and already saved quite a few lives (quickly stabilizing infected
patients that were close to death).
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 20:36:51 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 3/13/2021 6:21 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 3/13/2021 3:52 AM, Ben Haad wrote:

1. The vaccine has no indication it will actually work, i.e. the
continuing mask requirement.

Except that it has DRASTICALLY reduced covid cases and deaths in
retirement communities.

Yes, but it is another secret form of government control. None of those
vaccine recipients have gotten pregnant either. Seems to be forced
birth control. Statistics are overwhelming.

LOL. I love it when people cite the word "statistics" with no
reliable sources.
It's like saying "statistically" Trump was the "best
president" ever.
It reveals how gullible they are.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/14/21 6:37 AM, Peeler wrote:
Clearly the several vaccines on the market work, already produced positive
results and already saved quite a few lives (quickly stabilizing infected
patients that were close to death).

Again, why the mask requirement?

We flattened the curve a year ago.Â* Why are the dimocraps still holding America hostage?