Posted to alt.home.repair

Default V-Safe for the Covid vaccine

On Saturday, March 13, 2021 at 1:27:21 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/13/2021 12:40 PM, Frank wrote:

Once approved, there are 10 million doses of Astra Zenica sitting in a
warehouse and more being made. Other countries have approved it and
want them but the US will not release them.

Read this about A Z vaccine:

https://english.pravda.ru/news/healt...eneca_vaccine/

On page WHO also says pandemic will not be over until early 2022.

Also heard that US has orders for 150 million more doses of approved
vaccines than are actually needed.

Maybe they should give you an aspirin with it to prevent clots.

According to him, those patients who died due to thrombosis after
vaccination had risks for their development. The doctor recalled that
the occurrence of blood clots was always dangerous, but the likelihood
of lethal outcome was due to the scale of the process.

I see Norway now has three serious cases of people under 50, hospital
workers that were vaccinated with the AZ vaccine who have some mysterious
combination of blood clotting, bleeding and low blood cell counts. That is
eerily reminiscent of the FL doctor in his 50s who was in good health who
died, starting bleeding 3 days after vaccination, blood count extremely low,
no explainable reason. He was hospitalized for 3 weeks, nothing they could
figure out, he died. His vaccine was Pfizer. Strange that two different vaccines,
different methods, seemed to have produced similar results. Still, if some
very small number do die from the vaccine, it sure looks like the better
alternative at this point. But this could get traction in the public and cause
people not to get vaccinated. I think at least part of Europe now has the AZ
vaccine on hold.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, March 13, 2021 at 8:11:05 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 03/13/2021 11:15 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/13/2021 12:08 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 03/13/2021 05:04 AM, wrote:
You are ill-informed about what the vaccine does. It makes the disease
less severe for the person who has had the vaccine. It makes the
vaccine recipient _less_ contagious.

That's not a great selling point -- you'll still get sick but there is
an 80% chance you won't get as sick. But since you're still
susceptible you'll need to wear one or two masks and keep you distance.

What am I missing?

Death.

Ain't no way I'm going to miss that long run. Do I want to wait for it
wearing a muzzle and letting them shoot me with experimental vaccines?

If your mask amounts to a muzzle, you're tying it too tight.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Sunday, March 14, 2021 at 7:33:33 AM UTC-4, jimmy wrote:
On 3/14/21 6:37 AM, Peeler wrote:
Clearly the several vaccines on the market work, already produced positive
results and already saved quite a few lives (quickly stabilizing infected
patients that were close to death).

Again, why the mask requirement?

We flattened the curve a year ago. Why are the dimocraps still holding America hostage?

Because we don't want to catch COVID from _your_ sorry self.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, March 13, 2021 at 3:28:53 PM UTC-5, wrote:
which it spread and never stopped.

NBC carried the "November 2019" story a day or so ago. I have seen it
in other places too but I am not really paying that much attention. If
you don't like the current story, wait a few days, there will be a new
guess.

Just Googled for it and found nothing. I did find this:

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...covid-19-fall/

Yeah it is all from that Qanon rag Reuters one other outlets outside
the US.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN22I1E3
https://www.sciencealert.com/covid-1...-december-2019
https://www.thehealthsite.com/news/c...-study-795731/
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/stud...r-2019/2073897

Not one of those says what you claimed which is that Covid was here in the US
in November. Italy isn't the US, France isn't the US. The closest thing is the story
that says that a study found Covid positive blood samples in the US from Dec 13
to Jan 16. I was aware that scientists are continuing to try to determine where
it originated, where it was and when. I still have no source that says it was in the
US in November.

Sort of shoots the hell out of the idea this didn't leave China until
January.

No serious person has claimed that, AFAIK.

Testing for that has never been a priority.

We still don't even know how long immunity will last on the existing
strains.
If I am wrong, the joke will be on Moderna.

I don't see any joke.
It will be if they built a huge infrastructure for their only product
and that product is no longer needed. You better have shorted your
Moderna stock if that turns out to be true.

From what I've seen, Moderna didn't build a huge infrastructure for anything.
AFAIK, they contracted out the manufacture of the vaccine, packaging, etc.
And with huge worldwide demand for the vaccine, hundreds of millions of
doses, probably into the billions, the economics look excellent to me,
even if Covid is stamped out.

There is still a huge infrastructure built around this vaccine that
will be abandoned if the vaccine is a one time deal. I bet it isn't.

You keep claiming this huge infrastructure, but I see no evidence of it.

Yeah, Fauci is just mixing this stuff up in a drum in the basement of
Building 10 at NIH.

This is an entirely new class of drug and you don't just stir it up in
an old facility or we would already have all we need.

In other words, as usual, all you have is pure speculation. As I said, AFAIK
from what I have seen and read, Moderna contracts the manufacture out.
Just because it's a new technology for a vaccine doesn't mean that the
lines to produce it have to be radically different, extremely expensive,
that some or much of it are not already in existence.

As to why we don't have all we need already, perhaps you should look to Trump?
Trump was incredibly incompetent at this too and we just got very, very lucky.
We had 6 vaccine candidates, Trump should have made sure that we had the
infrastructure, the supply lines in place to produce enough of it to vaccinate all
Americans quickly, if any one panned out. Suppose only one had succeeded. We'd
be really, really screwed right now. He only placed orders with each of three
companies that in total were not enough to vaccinate all, even if though they all
panned out. If only one had succeeded we'd be a year away from having everyone
vaccinated. In late summer, when Pfizer offered him the opportunity to place
orders for more, he declined. Biden had to place those orders, now we're
behind the rest of the world and that vaccine won't arrive until summer.
So much for making America great again.

I bet business being what it is and the NIH/CDC being an industry
driven bureaucracy, the recommendation is going to be for annual
boosters.

I expect that decision will be based on facts and science, not conspiracy
theories.

Talk to me about this next summer

No point, you'll still be in Qanon land.

If I am not just puking out the government story of the day you accuse
me of being a Qanon guy. I didn't even know who they were until you
started talking about it and I looked it up.

You should know who they are. Trump has transformed the GOP from the party
of Lincoln and Reagan into the party of Qanon, white supremacists, and insurrectionists.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, March 13, 2021 at 3:15:19 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 09:40:46 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Saturday, March 13, 2021 at 12:02:18 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 03/13/2021 05:04 AM, wrote:
You are ill-informed about what the vaccine does. It makes the disease
less severe for the person who has had the vaccine. It makes the
vaccine recipient _less_ contagious.
That's not a great selling point -- you'll still get sick but there is
an 80% chance you won't get as sick. But since you're still susceptible
you'll need to wear one or two masks and keep you distance.

What am I missing?

Nothing, you're just too stupid to comprehend.

What did he say that was stupid?

Keep thinking, maybe you'll figure it out. Probably not though, because you've
posted similar.

It is the government that says, in
spite of vaccination, we still need to do what they said we were
supposed to be doing last summer, except it is TWO masks now.

With only 10% or so vaccinated and new variants that are even more contagious,
the govt is being cautious. Imagine that. I guess you prefer a president holding
maskless, no social distancing death rallies. It's just a mask. And if the govt said
if you're vaccinated, now you don't need to wear a mask, it's not hard to see the
huge problem it would immediately create. Fifty million Trumptards would try to
go into Walmart maskless, claiming they were already vaccinated. It's just a mask.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, March 13, 2021 at 6:21:59 PM UTC-5, Bob F wrote:
On 3/13/2021 3:52 AM, Ben Haad wrote:
On 3/13/21 1:06 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 12 Mar 2021 22:26:57 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

On 03/12/2021 07:26 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Supposedly it is not the vaccine.
It never is. Somebody could fall over dead before the needle was out of
their arm an it must have been something else. The best part is when
AstraZeneca demands to be released from all liability.
They don't have to demand anything in the US. It is federal law. They
are immune.

LOL, you can say that again. BigPharma got a sweetheart deal.

1. The vaccine has no indication it will actually work, i.e. the
continuing mask requirement.

Except that it has DRASTICALLY reduced covid cases and deaths in
retirement communities.

Some of the best data is from Israel, which is way ahead of the US in vaccinating
it's population. (Thank you Trump). They have a study that looked at 700K people
and the results are spectacular, it's performing even better than the 95% efficacy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, March 14, 2021 at 6:17:44 AM UTC-4, jimmy wrote:
On 3/14/21 5:22 AM, Peeler wrote:
On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 18:17:12 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

That's not a great selling point -- you'll still get sick but there is
an 80% chance you won't get as sick. But since you're still
susceptible you'll need to wear one or two masks and keep you distance.

What am I missing?
Death.

Ain't no way I'm going to miss that long run. Do I want to wait for it
wearing a muzzle and letting them shoot me with experimental vaccines?

€śThe coward believes he will live forever
If he holds back in the battle,
But in old age he shall have no peace
Though spears have spared his limbs.€ť

Hávamál

What an asshole you turned out to be, lowbrowwoman! LOL

Why do you trust an untested "vaccine" developed in record time during the Trump administration?

Because Trump had nothing to do with developing it and it has been tested. What
do you claim Trump actually did? Pfizer started development of their vaccine in
January 2020, when Trump was lying and denying, saying it was just the flu, would
go away. The Pfizer CEO told his team that they had $2 bil available, if necessary,
do what it takes. Other companies were doing similar, the first Covid vaccine was
produced two weeks after China released the DNA sequence. Congress wrote the
law and passed the $3 tril Covid bill that included ~$1 tril for Trump to use at his
discretion to get vaccines out. He gave some of it to some of the vaccine companies
to fund development and used most of it to place orders.

And that was incredibly stupid too. There were 6 candidates, we got extremely
lucky that 3 panned out. We'd be royally screwed now if only one had panned out.
If Trump was competent, there would have been a plan to quickly get any one of
the 6 into mass production with enough to quickly vaccinate all Americans.
With the 3, Trump never placed enough orders for vaccine. In late summer, Pfizer
offered the US the opportunity to place more orders, Trump declined, so that
vaccine is going to the rest of the world. Biden had to place the orders.

Operation Warp Speed? What was it really? Handing out the above money,
placing orders. Trump at times claimed that the military was going to be vaccinating
people. At other times he claimed they were going to be delivering the vaccine.
Total BS. The WS role there was to call up the two vaccine makers and find out
how much vaccine they had available this week. Divide it up by state population.
Call up the states and tell them you have 200K this week, where do you want it
to go? Relay that back to the vaccine companies so they can ship it.

The heroes in all this are the people still unknown, who worked 24/7 at the
vaccine companies to make this happen. They should get a ticker tape parade
in NYC when this is over.

And what f'ing good is this experimental "vaccine" if you still have to wear a mask or two? Clearly the "vaccine" is all risk and no reward.

No, clearly you're stupid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/13/2021 05:04 AM, wrote:
You are ill-informed about what the vaccine does. It makes the disease
less severe for the person who has had the vaccine. It makes the
vaccine recipient _less_ contagious.

That's not a great selling point -- you'll still get sick but there is
an 80% chance you won't get as sick. But since you're still
susceptible you'll need to wear one or two masks and keep you distance.

What am I missing?

Death.

Ain't no way I'm going to miss that long run. Do I want to wait for it
wearing a muzzle and letting them shoot me with experimental vaccines?

If your mask amounts to a muzzle, you're tying it too tight.

Cindy Hamilton

It must be common because I have trouble understanding what masked
people are saying. It sounds like Charley Brown's teacher..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 14 Mar 2021 06:37:22 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

[...]

A serious person couldn't say a disease that was loose in Europe
couldn't be here either. I guess you missed the story that said they
found a covid like disease in blood donations from 2019.

Testing for that has never been a priority.

We still don't even know how long immunity will last on the existing
strains.
If I am wrong, the joke will be on Moderna.

I don't see any joke.
It will be if they built a huge infrastructure for their only product
and that product is no longer needed. You better have shorted your
Moderna stock if that turns out to be true.

From what I've seen, Moderna didn't build a huge infrastructure for anything.
[...]

Maybe you need to read more. Moderna says they plan to make between
1.4 Billion and 2.8 Billion doses in 2022. Considering they didn't
make any vaccines at all in 2019 other than lab samples that
represents a huge increase in infrastructure.
It also indicates they think this will be an ongoing market.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/13/2021 05:04 AM, wrote:
You are ill-informed about what the vaccine does. It makes the disease
less severe for the person who has had the vaccine. It makes the
vaccine recipient _less_ contagious.
That's not a great selling point -- you'll still get sick but there is
an 80% chance you won't get as sick. But since you're still susceptible
you'll need to wear one or two masks and keep you distance.

What am I missing?

Nothing, you're just too stupid to comprehend.

What did he say that was stupid?

Keep thinking, maybe you'll figure it out. Probably not though, because you've
posted similar.

If it is a vaccine that doesn't end the masks and lockdowns, what is
it good for?

It is the government that says, in
spite of vaccination, we still need to do what they said we were
supposed to be doing last summer, except it is TWO masks now.

With only 10% or so vaccinated and new variants that are even more contagious,
the govt is being cautious. Imagine that. I guess you prefer a president holding
maskless, no social distancing death rallies. It's just a mask. And if the govt said
if you're vaccinated, now you don't need to wear a mask, it's not hard to see the
huge problem it would immediately create. Fifty million Trumptards would try to
go into Walmart maskless, claiming they were already vaccinated. It's just a mask.

So you think we should be wearing masks another year.
I am sure the GOP agrees with you too. It is their best chance of
flipping congress.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, March 14, 2021 at 2:53:57 PM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
On 14/03/2021 10:45, jimmy wrote:
On 3/13/21 8:36 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/13/2021 6:21 PM, Bob F wrote:

Except that it has DRASTICALLY reduced covid cases and deaths in
retirement communities.

Yes, but it is another secret form of government control. None of
those vaccine recipients have gotten pregnant either. Seems to be
forced birth control. Statistics are overwhelming.

snip for clarity

Do you get your evidence from Donald Trump?

The people who've been getting the vaccine in retirement communities
are past childbearing. It was a joke.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/13/2021 6:21 PM, Bob F wrote:

Except that it has DRASTICALLY reduced covid cases and deaths in
retirement communities.

Yes, but it is another secret form of government control. None of
those vaccine recipients have gotten pregnant either. Seems to be
forced birth control. Statistics are overwhelming.

snip for clarity

Do you get your evidence from Donald Trump?

The people who've been getting the vaccine in retirement communities
are past childbearing. It was a joke.

Cindy Hamilton

This NHS link would've obviously been more appropriate:

The Covid-19 vaccines do not affect fertility in women or men.
https://www.bartshealth.nhs.uk/news/...n-or-men-10161
Posted to alt.home.repair

"jimmy" wrote in message
On 3/14/21 5:22 AM, Peeler wrote:
On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 18:17:12 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly
driveling,

That's not a great selling point -- you'll still get sick but there is
an 80% chance you won't get as sick. But since you're still
susceptible you'll need to wear one or two masks and keep you
distance.

What am I missing?
Death.

Ain't no way I'm going to miss that long run. Do I want to wait for it
wearing a muzzle and letting them shoot me with experimental vaccines?

€śThe coward believes he will live forever
If he holds back in the battle,
But in old age he shall have no peace
Though spears have spared his limbs.€ť

Hávamál

What an asshole you turned out to be, lowbrowwoman! LOL

Why do you trust an untested "vaccine"

It isnt untested and they are vaccines.

developed in record time during the Trump administration?

Because I prefer not to be killed by the virus very unpleasantly, ****wit.

And what f'ing good is this experimental "vaccine" if you still have to
wear a mask or two?

It stops you dying very unpleasantly, ****wit.

Clearly the "vaccine" is all risk and no reward.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof of
what a terminal ****wit you have always been.

Great, far better for the virus to kill a ****wit like
you than someone who isnt a terminal ****wit.
The more it kills like you the better.

Posted to alt.home.repair

jimmy wrote
Peeler wrote

Clearly the several vaccines on the market work, already produced
positive results and already saved quite a few lives (quickly
stabilizing infected patients that were close to death).

Again, why the mask requirement?

Because its not yet clear how well they reduce the
infection rate because that is much harder to test
than how well they reduce the severity of the disease.

We flattened the curve a year ago.

Must be why 2.5M have been killed by the virus.

Why are the dimocraps still holding America hostage?

Because your orange clown ****ed up so spectacularly.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 07:09:54 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 07:03:52 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Who or What is Rod Speed?

man" on the InterNet."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/13/2021 05:04 AM, wrote:
You are ill-informed about what the vaccine does. It makes the
disease
less severe for the person who has had the vaccine. It makes the
vaccine recipient _less_ contagious.

That's not a great selling point -- you'll still get sick but there
is
an 80% chance you won't get as sick. But since you're still
susceptible you'll need to wear one or two masks and keep you
distance.

What am I missing?

Death.

Ain't no way I'm going to miss that long run. Do I want to wait for it
wearing a muzzle and letting them shoot me with experimental vaccines?

If your mask amounts to a muzzle, you're tying it too tight.

It must be common because I have trouble
understanding what masked people are saying.

That's because you are going deaf and are unconsciously
adding lip reading to help with your comprehension.

It sounds like Charley Brown's teacher..

How odd that no one wearing a mask does.

Posted to alt.home.repair

That's not covid, ****wit.

Testing for that has never been a priority.

We still don't even know how long immunity will last on the
existing
strains.
If I am wrong, the joke will be on Moderna.

I don't see any joke.
It will be if they built a huge infrastructure for their only
product
and that product is no longer needed. You better have shorted your
Moderna stock if that turns out to be true.

From what I've seen, Moderna didn't build a huge infrastructure for
anything.
[...]

Not when they contract out the bulk manufacturing, ****wit.

It also indicates they think this will be an ongoing market.

Bull**** when there are 7 billion in the world and you need two jabs of
their vaccine.

Not only are you going deaf, you are clearly completely ****ing senile.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/13/2021 05:04 AM, wrote:
You are ill-informed about what the vaccine does. It makes the
disease
less severe for the person who has had the vaccine. It makes the
vaccine recipient _less_ contagious.
That's not a great selling point -- you'll still get sick but there
is
an 80% chance you won't get as sick. But since you're still
susceptible
you'll need to wear one or two masks and keep you distance.

What am I missing?

Nothing, you're just too stupid to comprehend.
What did he say that was stupid?

Keep thinking, maybe you'll figure it out. Probably not though, because
you've
posted similar.

If it is a vaccine that doesn't end the masks and lockdowns,

It will.

what is it good for?

Radically reduces the effect of the disease and avoids it killing people,
****wit.

It is the government that says, in
spite of vaccination, we still need to do what they said we were
supposed to be doing last summer, except it is TWO masks now.

With only 10% or so vaccinated and new variants that are even more
contagious,
the govt is being cautious. Imagine that. I guess you prefer a
president holding
maskless, no social distancing death rallies. It's just a mask. And if
the govt said
if you're vaccinated, now you don't need to wear a mask, it's not hard to
see the
huge problem it would immediately create. Fifty million Trumptards would
try to
go into Walmart maskless, claiming they were already vaccinated. It's
just a mask.

So you think we should be wearing masks another year.

It wont take a year to vaccinate those willing to be vaccinated.

I am sure the GOP agrees with you too.
It is their best chance of flipping congress.

Completely off with the ****ing fairys, as always.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"trader_4" wrote in message
[...]

From what I've seen, Moderna didn't build a huge infrastructure for
anything.
[...]

Nope, it was those ****ed off about what the swamp had delivered for them
that did that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 07:49:22 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Nope

ROTFLOL

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing the auto-contradicting senile cretin:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 07:38:10 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

John addressing the senile Australian pest:
"You are a complete idiot. But you make me larf. LOL"
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 07:32:05 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 14 Mar 2021 12:58:13 -0400, wrote:

If it is a vaccine that doesn't end the masks and lockdowns, what is
it good for?

It greatly decreases morbidity.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/15/2021 05:57 AM, Shadow wrote:
On Sun, 14 Mar 2021 12:58:13 -0400, wrote:

If it is a vaccine that doesn't end the masks and lockdowns, what is
it good for?

It greatly decreases morbidity.

You don't know that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 07:37:37 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

If it is a vaccine that doesn't end the masks and lockdowns, what is
it good for?

It greatly decreases morbidity.

You don't know that.

Observations SHOW it, trumptard!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/15/2021 9:37 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 03/15/2021 05:57 AM, Shadow wrote:
On Sun, 14 Mar 2021 12:58:13 -0400, wrote:

If it is a vaccine that doesn't end the masks and lockdowns, what is
it good for?

****It greatly decreases morbidity.

You don't know that.

CDC seems to think it will.
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7006e3.htm
Vaccinating a large proportion of persons in the United States against
COVID-19 is critical for preventing SARS-CoV-2–associated morbidity and
mortality and helping bring an end to the global pandemic.

Then you have the J & J vaccine
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2777172

Data released by Johnson & Johnson suggest that 1 dose of vaccine was
66% effective in preventing moderate to severe COVID-19 and 100%
effective in preventing COVID-19–related hospitalization and death.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"rbowman" wrote in message
On 03/15/2021 05:57 AM, Shadow wrote:
On Sun, 14 Mar 2021 12:58:13 -0400, wrote:

If it is a vaccine that doesn't end the masks and lockdowns, what is
it good for?

It greatly decreases morbidity.

You don't know that.

Yes we do, that’s what the Phase III trials proved, by more than 95% in
fact.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

No, I think it doesn't exist, because despite claiming NBC ran the story
that Covid was in the US in Nov 2020, you still haven't produced it or
any other source that says that. Could have been and was here are two
different things.

Testing for that has never been a priority.

We still don't even know how long immunity will last on the existing
strains.
If I am wrong, the joke will be on Moderna.

I don't see any joke.
It will be if they built a huge infrastructure for their only product
and that product is no longer needed. You better have shorted your
Moderna stock if that turns out to be true.

From what I've seen, Moderna didn't build a huge infrastructure for anything.
[...]

Wow, there will still be huge demand for Covid vaccine in 2022. What a surprise.
Who would have thought that, with only 7+ billion people?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/13/2021 05:04 AM, wrote:
You are ill-informed about what the vaccine does. It makes the disease
less severe for the person who has had the vaccine. It makes the
vaccine recipient _less_ contagious.
That's not a great selling point -- you'll still get sick but there is
an 80% chance you won't get as sick. But since you're still susceptible
you'll need to wear one or two masks and keep you distance.

What am I missing?

Nothing, you're just too stupid to comprehend.
What did he say that was stupid?

Keep thinking, maybe you'll figure it out. Probably not though, because you've
posted similar.

If it is a vaccine that doesn't end the masks and lockdowns, what is
it good for?

As usual, now you're trying to move the goal posts. This is what was stated:

[...]

Nice, keep making wearing masks a nasty, stupid, divisive issue in the midst of
a pandemic with 550K Americans dead. It's the new GOP way. I see there is a new
public service ad campaign for getting vaccinated. It features every living president
and first lady, except for two people. Can you guess the two? They got vaccinated
privately, won't go on record. So they protected themselves, but screw the trumptards,
let them die instead of showing some leadership. So far what the GOP has flipped
are the WH, House and Senate and they are still following the shyster that achieved
it. So are you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 03:23:46 +1100, Fred, better known as cantankerous

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/13/2021 05:04 AM, wrote:
You are ill-informed about what the vaccine does. It makes the disease
less severe for the person who has had the vaccine. It makes the
vaccine recipient _less_ contagious.
That's not a great selling point -- you'll still get sick but there is
an 80% chance you won't get as sick. But since you're still susceptible
you'll need to wear one or two masks and keep you distance.

What am I missing?

Nothing, you're just too stupid to comprehend.
What did he say that was stupid?

Keep thinking, maybe you'll figure it out. Probably not though, because you've
posted similar.

If it is a vaccine that doesn't end the masks and lockdowns, what is
it good for?

As usual, now you're trying to move the goal posts. This is what was stated:

Do you read your quotes or do you just pop off insults blindly like
Rod?
Read the 2 quotes above and below this that you cited and tell me
where the goal posts moved?

Before the vaccine we needed to distance and wear a mask, After the
vaccine we need to distance and wear a mask.

[...]

If we are still locked down in 2020 the democrats will pay for it.
That is all I said. I don't think Biden can print enough money to
change that and some day we are going to pay the price for that too.

Trump added $6 trillion in 4 years, Biden has already added a third of
that in 2 months with promises of much more. It is not a good trend.
Posted to alt.home.repair

More utterly mindless bull****, as always from you.

[...]

But it is an even worse pandemic than the spanish flu, ****wit.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 09:44:26 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 09:44:26 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

.. .

On 03/13/2021 05:04 AM, wrote:
[...]

Yeah, when people stop wanting to loan us money at 2% the economy may
crash but Biden did stick his TWO TRILLION DOLLAR finger in the dike
after the flood.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/15/2021 08:44 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
CDC seems to think it will.

The CDC has thought a lot of things.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 09:44:26 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

. ..

On 03/13/2021 05:04 AM, wrote:
[...]

Taint gunna happen, because no one else who matters pays any more.

the economy may crash

How odd that it didn't in 2008, in fact they
were even keener to lend the USA money.

but Biden did stick his TWO TRILLION DOLLAR
finger in the dike after the flood.

Because it is an even worse pandemic than
the spanish flu and wont last forever, ****wit.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 19:15:26 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 03/15/2021 08:44 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
CDC seems to think it will.

The CDC has thought a lot of things.

Yup, If you don't like what they are thinking wait a few days.
They have gone from "this is no big deal, you don't need to wear a
mask" to "Wear 2 masks" with lots of stuffer steps along the way.