Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

"jimmy" wrote in message
On 3/14/21 5:22 AM, Peeler wrote:
On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 18:17:12 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly
driveling,

That's not a great selling point -- you'll still get sick but there is
an 80% chance you won't get as sick. But since you're still
susceptible you'll need to wear one or two masks and keep you
distance.

What am I missing?
Death.

Ain't no way I'm going to miss that long run. Do I want to wait for it
wearing a muzzle and letting them shoot me with experimental vaccines?

€œThe coward believes he will live forever
If he holds back in the battle,
But in old age he shall have no peace
Though spears have spared his limbs.€

Hávamál

What an asshole you turned out to be, lowbrowwoman! LOL

Why do you trust an untested "vaccine"

It isnt untested and they are vaccines.

developed in record time during the Trump administration?

Because I prefer not to be killed by the virus very unpleasantly, ****wit.

And what f'ing good is this experimental "vaccine" if you still have to
wear a mask or two?

It stops you dying very unpleasantly, ****wit.

Clearly the "vaccine" is all risk and no reward.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof of
what a terminal ****wit you have always been.

Great, far better for the virus to kill a ****wit like
you than someone who isnt a terminal ****wit.
The more it kills like you the better.