Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default V-Safe for the Covid vaccine

wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Mar 2021 06:19:14 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Saturday, March 13, 2021 at 8:11:05 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 03/13/2021 11:15 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/13/2021 12:08 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 03/13/2021 05:04 AM, wrote:
You are ill-informed about what the vaccine does. It makes the
disease
less severe for the person who has had the vaccine. It makes the
vaccine recipient _less_ contagious.

That's not a great selling point -- you'll still get sick but there
is
an 80% chance you won't get as sick. But since you're still
susceptible you'll need to wear one or two masks and keep you
distance.

What am I missing?

Death.

Ain't no way I'm going to miss that long run. Do I want to wait for it
wearing a muzzle and letting them shoot me with experimental vaccines?

If your mask amounts to a muzzle, you're tying it too tight.

It must be common because I have trouble
understanding what masked people are saying.

That's because you are going deaf and are unconsciously
adding lip reading to help with your comprehension.

It sounds like Charley Brown's teacher..

How odd that no one wearing a mask does.