Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default France, Once a Vaccine Pioneer, Is Top Skeptic in Covid-19Pandemic

On 25/01/2021 15:14, R D S wrote:
And let's hope this is a once in a lifetime event, eh?

We've got at least 4 versions floating about - UK, South Africa and Brasil.

It looks as though the latter two are "resistant" to the current vaccines.

I suspect we'll be having annual COVID shots along with our 'flu jabs.

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Vir Campestris" wrote in message
On 25/01/2021 15:14, R D S wrote:
And let's hope this is a once in a lifetime event, eh?

We've got at least 4 versions floating about - UK, South Africa and
Brasil.

Hell of a lot more than that, thats just the most mutated.

It looks as though the latter two are "resistant" to the current vaccines.

Nope.

I suspect we'll be having annual COVID shots along with our 'flu jabs.

Bet we dont, it doesnt evolve anything like as fast.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 10:12:25 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Richard about senile Rodent:
"Rod Speed, a bare faced pig and ignorant ****."
MID: