Posted to alt.home.repair

Default V-Safe for the Covid vaccine

On 3/15/2021 8:23 PM, wrote:

If we are still locked down in 2020 the democrats will pay for it.
That is all I said. I don't think Biden can print enough money to
change that and some day we are going to pay the price for that too.

Trump added $6 trillion in 4 years, Biden has already added a third of
that in 2 months with promises of much more. It is not a good trend.

But it is an even worse pandemic than the spanish flu, ****wit.

Yeah, when people stop wanting to loan us money at 2% the economy may
crash but Biden did stick his TWO TRILLION DOLLAR finger in the dike
after the flood.

Taxes. There is no free lunch even if Trump is treating. Looks like
his tax breaks may be going away and a bit more added.