Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Sunday, March 14, 2021 at 6:17:44 AM UTC-4, jimmy wrote:
On 3/14/21 5:22 AM, Peeler wrote:
On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 18:17:12 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

That's not a great selling point -- you'll still get sick but there is
an 80% chance you won't get as sick. But since you're still
susceptible you'll need to wear one or two masks and keep you distance.

What am I missing?
Death.

Ain't no way I'm going to miss that long run. Do I want to wait for it
wearing a muzzle and letting them shoot me with experimental vaccines?

€śThe coward believes he will live forever
If he holds back in the battle,
But in old age he shall have no peace
Though spears have spared his limbs.€ť

Hávamál

What an asshole you turned out to be, lowbrowwoman! LOL

Why do you trust an untested "vaccine" developed in record time during the Trump administration?

Because Trump had nothing to do with developing it and it has been tested. What
do you claim Trump actually did? Pfizer started development of their vaccine in
January 2020, when Trump was lying and denying, saying it was just the flu, would
go away. The Pfizer CEO told his team that they had $2 bil available, if necessary,
do what it takes. Other companies were doing similar, the first Covid vaccine was
produced two weeks after China released the DNA sequence. Congress wrote the
law and passed the $3 tril Covid bill that included ~$1 tril for Trump to use at his
discretion to get vaccines out. He gave some of it to some of the vaccine companies
to fund development and used most of it to place orders.

And that was incredibly stupid too. There were 6 candidates, we got extremely
lucky that 3 panned out. We'd be royally screwed now if only one had panned out.
If Trump was competent, there would have been a plan to quickly get any one of
the 6 into mass production with enough to quickly vaccinate all Americans.
With the 3, Trump never placed enough orders for vaccine. In late summer, Pfizer
offered the US the opportunity to place more orders, Trump declined, so that
vaccine is going to the rest of the world. Biden had to place the orders.

Operation Warp Speed? What was it really? Handing out the above money,
placing orders. Trump at times claimed that the military was going to be vaccinating
people. At other times he claimed they were going to be delivering the vaccine.
Total BS. The WS role there was to call up the two vaccine makers and find out
how much vaccine they had available this week. Divide it up by state population.
Call up the states and tell them you have 200K this week, where do you want it
to go? Relay that back to the vaccine companies so they can ship it.

The heroes in all this are the people still unknown, who worked 24/7 at the
vaccine companies to make this happen. They should get a ticker tape parade
in NYC when this is over.

And what f'ing good is this experimental "vaccine" if you still have to wear a mask or two? Clearly the "vaccine" is all risk and no reward.

No, clearly you're stupid.