Posted to alt.home.repair

Default V-Safe for the Covid vaccine

On Sun, 14 Mar 2021 06:37:22 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Saturday, March 13, 2021 at 3:28:53 PM UTC-5, wrote:
which it spread and never stopped.

NBC carried the "November 2019" story a day or so ago. I have seen it
in other places too but I am not really paying that much attention. If
you don't like the current story, wait a few days, there will be a new
guess.

Just Googled for it and found nothing. I did find this:

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...covid-19-fall/

Yeah it is all from that Qanon rag Reuters one other outlets outside
the US.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN22I1E3
https://www.sciencealert.com/covid-1...-december-2019
https://www.thehealthsite.com/news/c...-study-795731/
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/stud...r-2019/2073897

Not one of those says what you claimed which is that Covid was here in the US
in November. Italy isn't the US, France isn't the US. The closest thing is the story
that says that a study found Covid positive blood samples in the US from Dec 13
to Jan 16. I was aware that scientists are continuing to try to determine where
it originated, where it was and when. I still have no source that says it was in the
US in November.

Sort of shoots the hell out of the idea this didn't leave China until
January.

No serious person has claimed that, AFAIK.

A serious person couldn't say a disease that was loose in Europe
couldn't be here either. I guess you missed the story that said they
found a covid like disease in blood donations from 2019.

Testing for that has never been a priority.

We still don't even know how long immunity will last on the existing
strains.
If I am wrong, the joke will be on Moderna.

I don't see any joke.
It will be if they built a huge infrastructure for their only product
and that product is no longer needed. You better have shorted your
Moderna stock if that turns out to be true.

From what I've seen, Moderna didn't build a huge infrastructure for anything.
AFAIK, they contracted out the manufacture of the vaccine, packaging, etc.
And with huge worldwide demand for the vaccine, hundreds of millions of
doses, probably into the billions, the economics look excellent to me,
even if Covid is stamped out.

There is still a huge infrastructure built around this vaccine that
will be abandoned if the vaccine is a one time deal. I bet it isn't.

You keep claiming this huge infrastructure, but I see no evidence of it.

Yeah, Fauci is just mixing this stuff up in a drum in the basement of
Building 10 at NIH.

This is an entirely new class of drug and you don't just stir it up in
an old facility or we would already have all we need.

In other words, as usual, all you have is pure speculation. As I said, AFAIK
from what I have seen and read, Moderna contracts the manufacture out.
Just because it's a new technology for a vaccine doesn't mean that the
lines to produce it have to be radically different, extremely expensive,
that some or much of it are not already in existence.

Maybe you need to read more. Moderna says they plan to make between
1.4 Billion and 2.8 Billion doses in 2022. Considering they didn't
make any vaccines at all in 2019 other than lab samples that
represents a huge increase in infrastructure.
It also indicates they think this will be an ongoing market.