Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default V-Safe for the Covid vaccine

On 3/11/2021 11:48 AM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 03/08/2021 07:38 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Got my first Covid vaccine shot this morning at a Publix pharmacy.Â* They
really have their **** together.

In the paperwork there is a page about V-Safe from the CDC.Â* You can
sign up with your cell phone and they will track you for a time to check
for any affects ofÂ* the vaccine.Â* I will get a text every day for a
week, then once a week for 5 more weeks, then one very few months.

Today they asked if the arm was sore (no), fever, other not feeling
well.Â* Only took a few minutes to respond.

It if completely voluntary but they are interested in how people are
doing.Â* I'm sure some of you will feel it is big brother but I feel by
participating it helps us all in the future.

My city has its own health department, so we were a bit ahead of the
county.Â* We got our second Moderna shots 3 weeks ago.Â* Hubby had a sore
arm.Â* I had an 8-hour flu the following day.

No post-shot surveys, though.Â* Too bad.Â* Useful data is... useful.

I would have contributed to the survey if they did it on line or even
through the mail. I just use my flip phone as a phone.

Lot of seniors have been confounded as to how to get the vaccine. It
has been a crap shoot on signing up. It was a nightmare on getting our
first shot. Traffic was lined up for miles and what should have taken
an hour took four and a half. The second was given at a mass event that
went smoothly but still took three hours with longer driving distance.