Posted to alt.home.repair
The Real Bev[_2_] The Real Bev[_2_] is offline

Default V-Safe for the Covid vaccine

On 03/08/2021 07:38 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Got my first Covid vaccine shot this morning at a Publix pharmacy. They
really have their **** together.

In the paperwork there is a page about V-Safe from the CDC. You can
sign up with your cell phone and they will track you for a time to check
for any affects of the vaccine. I will get a text every day for a
week, then once a week for 5 more weeks, then one very few months.

Today they asked if the arm was sore (no), fever, other not feeling
well. Only took a few minutes to respond.

It if completely voluntary but they are interested in how people are
doing. I'm sure some of you will feel it is big brother but I feel by
participating it helps us all in the future.

My city has its own health department, so we were a bit ahead of the
county. We got our second Moderna shots 3 weeks ago. Hubby had a sore
arm. I had an 8-hour flu the following day.

No post-shot surveys, though. Too bad. Useful data is... useful.

--
Cheers, Bev
"Don't sweat it -- it's not real life. It's only ones and zeroes."