View Single Post
  #5   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster

Default V-Safe for the Covid vaccine

On Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 8:58:05 AM UTC-5, Jim Bob wrote:
On 3/8/2021 10:38 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Got my first Covid vaccine shot this morning at a Publix pharmacy. They really have their **** together.

In the paperwork there is a page about V-Safe from the CDC. You can sign up with your cell phone and they will track you for a time to check for any affects of the vaccine. I will get a text every day for a week, then once a week for 5 more weeks,
then one very few months.

Today they asked if the arm was sore (no), fever, other not feeling well. Only took a few minutes to respond.

It if completely voluntary but they are interested in how people are doing. I'm sure some of you will feel it is big brother but I feel by participating it helps us all in the future.

It's totally safe, everbody should get one to protect others.

Don't listen to the naysayers, here is the fact-checked data so far:

https://www.newsweek.com/covid-vacci...6-died-1574447

The facts are that 966 people died over two months after 60 mil were vaccinated.
First question is the age distribution of those vaccinated and how many people
would statistically be expected to die in that period. Then adjust for the fact that
people in nursing homes were among the first to be vaccinated, probably the vast
majority of people in nursing homes were done by mid February and most of the
rest vaccinated were 65+. When you have an estimate for the expected number
of deaths, then we can see how it compares to 966. About a quarter of those over
85 die in a normal year, that alone would heavily weight the deaths in that vaccinated group.
Then you would have to drill down to see what their condition was before the
vaccine, what happened after, etc.