Posted to alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default V-Safe for the Covid vaccine

On Tue, 9 Mar 2021 16:01:52 -0800, Bob F wrote:

On 3/9/2021 7:58 AM, Frank wrote:
On 3/9/2021 8:57 AM, Jim Bob wrote:
On 3/8/2021 10:38 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Got my first Covid vaccine shot this morning at a Publix pharmacy.
They really have their **** together.

In the paperwork there is a page about V-Safe from the CDC.* You can
sign up with your cell phone and they will track you for a time to
check for any affects of* the vaccine.* I will get a text every day
for a week, then once a week for 5 more weeks, then one very few months.

Today they asked if the arm was sore (no), fever, other not feeling
well.* Only took a few minutes to respond.

It if completely voluntary but they are interested in how people are
doing.* I'm sure some of you will feel it is big brother but I feel
by participating it helps us all in the future.

It's totally safe, everbody should get one to protect others.

Don't listen to the naysayers, here is the fact-checked data so far:

https://www.newsweek.com/covid-vacci...6-died-1574447

Wife and I have gotten our two shots of Pfizer vaccine.* We had sore
arms after the first and no effect after the second a couple of weeks ago.

Mentioned that guy and his wife that my wife knew were hospitalized with
the virus the day after vaccination.* She survived but he didn't.* Also
a couple of weeks before his twin brother and sister in law got the
virus and she survived but he didn't.* Do not think they were
vaccinated.* It takes weeks to establish nearly full immunity.

This did not deter us from getting vaccinated.

I don't care if people are avoiding vaccination.* It is hard enough to
get an appointment.* That means more for those that are anxious to get it.

A recent study shows that the Pfizer vaccine neutralizes the Brazil variant.

The only source I can find to that was furnished by one of
Bolsonaro's "medical research teams". They also recommend chloroquine,
Ivermectine, vitamin K, praying and "plenty of sunlight". They
provided no data, so it's hard to check.
Do you have a reliable source?
TIA
[]'s
--