Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default V-Safe for the Covid vaccine

On Monday, March 8, 2021 at 10:38:18 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Got my first Covid vaccine shot this morning at a Publix pharmacy. They
really have their **** together.

In the paperwork there is a page about V-Safe from the CDC. You can
sign up with your cell phone and they will track you for a time to check
for any affects of the vaccine. I will get a text every day for a
week, then once a week for 5 more weeks, then one very few months.

Today they asked if the arm was sore (no), fever, other not feeling
well. Only took a few minutes to respond.

It if completely voluntary but they are interested in how people are
doing. I'm sure some of you will feel it is big brother but I feel by
participating it helps us all in the future.

I got the CDC thing and have been doing it. A friend in NC didn't. So IDK
if they aren't trying to do everyone and missed him or they are just following
some. One interesting thing, it says that they may also follow up with you
on email or by phone. I read a story where a guy who was vaccinated
developed stroke like symptoms, weakness on one side of the body, then
weird nerve pain, etc. He wound up hospitalized, they did all kinds of test,
no stroke, finally concluding it was likely caused by the vaccine. He was
doing the CDC followup reporting like we did, no one contacted him.
So I'm not sure how much the CDC really wants to know, how hard they
want to try to find out what's going on. Like if it's causing
some small number harmed or dead, given it's a pandemic, the alternative,
not vaccinating, is still far worse for the whole population and they don't
want people to refuse to get vaccinated.