Posted to alt.home.repair

Default V-Safe for the Covid vaccine

On Fri, 12 Mar 2021 11:03:50 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 3/12/2021 7:01 AM, Rapida Muerte wrote:

I got my second Moderna shot yesterday.Â*Â* So far just a slightly sore
arm.
Funny, the first shot burned when they injected it, never had that happen
with any vaccine.Â*Â* Second one in the other arm, just like a normal
injection.
Last time my arm was most sore two days after, so we'll see.Â* But so far
second one has been better than first for me.Â* A xanax and a beer help
too

After you get the vaccine, do you need to wear one mask or two?

Bill Gates will let you know. Now that I've been implanted with the
microchip he watches me and controls my life.

Just a simple instance. For the longest time I used Chrome for my
browser. Now, if I open Chrome I get a jolt in my arm from the chip.
Does not happen if I use Edge from Microsoft.

If I open VisiCalc, same thing. Arm gets a jolt and pulses until I open
Excel.

I imagine my arm will fall off if I try to open dBase in PCDOS 6.3.
;-)