Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default V-Safe for the Covid vaccine

On 3/9/2021 7:58 AM, Frank wrote:
On 3/9/2021 8:57 AM, Jim Bob wrote:
On 3/8/2021 10:38 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Got my first Covid vaccine shot this morning at a Publix pharmacy.
They really have their **** together.

In the paperwork there is a page about V-Safe from the CDC.Â* You can
sign up with your cell phone and they will track you for a time to
check for any affects ofÂ* the vaccine.Â* I will get a text every day
for a week, then once a week for 5 more weeks, then one very few months.

Today they asked if the arm was sore (no), fever, other not feeling
well.Â* Only took a few minutes to respond.

It if completely voluntary but they are interested in how people are
doing.Â* I'm sure some of you will feel it is big brother but I feel
by participating it helps us all in the future.

It's totally safe, everbody should get one to protect others.

Don't listen to the naysayers, here is the fact-checked data so far:

https://www.newsweek.com/covid-vacci...6-died-1574447

Wife and I have gotten our two shots of Pfizer vaccine.Â* We had sore
arms after the first and no effect after the second a couple of weeks ago.

Mentioned that guy and his wife that my wife knew were hospitalized with
the virus the day after vaccination.Â* She survived but he didn't.Â* Also
a couple of weeks before his twin brother and sister in law got the
virus and she survived but he didn't.Â* Do not think they were
vaccinated.Â* It takes weeks to establish nearly full immunity.

This did not deter us from getting vaccinated.

I don't care if people are avoiding vaccination.Â* It is hard enough to
get an appointment.Â* That means more for those that are anxious to get it.

A recent study shows that the Pfizer vaccine neutralizes the Brazil variant.