Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On Sunday, July 19, 2015 at 10:57:01 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 7/19/2015 10:08 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 09:22:11 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 7/18/2015 11:48 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 08:04:00 -0400, Stormin Mormon
Nothing I read in the bible suggests Jesus would be
the bigot

Jesus called the religious people white washed seplucres full of dead
mens bones, and threw the money changers out of the temple because they
had turned the place into a den of thieves. You don't appear to know
anything about Jesus. He looked at people straight up and read their
mail to therm, pointed at their sin and called it evil, and then told
them to turn from their wicked ways and change their lives... You want
to a ask if Jesus would bake gays a cake? That's the most ignorant
question I've ever seen anyone ask..

I tried to answer Ashton's questions, but I do
think you did a little better than I. Very well
done, my friend.

Interesting that you folks think Jesus is a bigot.

Your mind reading really sucks. Your name calling
is extreme. Hmm. Oh, wait, you're a liberal?

You imply you support bigotry so it's hardly name calling to say you
are a bigot.

... But it is name-calling to call someone a bigot just because you
don't agree with their point of view.

The same principle could be turned against you, and you'd equally be a
bigot. I don't think you are, though. We just don't agree for whatever
reasons.

--
Maggie

If you don't agree with someone of that ilk, you're a racist, Nazi, bigot, baby seal clubbing, puppy stomping, kitten juggling, polar bear roasting, climate change denier, one percenter, hater, Tea Party Republican. Did I leave any out?
I'm sure I could fill up a page if I really tried. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Nazi Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 22:29:08 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:
You imply you support bigotry so it's hardly name
calling to say you are a bigot.

... But it is name-calling to call someone a bigot
just because you don't agree with their point of
view.

The same principle could be turned against you,
and you'd equally be a bigot. I don't think you are,
though. We just don't agree for whatever reasons.

If you don't agree with someone of that ilk, you're a
racist, Nazi, bigot, baby seal clubbing, puppy
stomping, kitten juggling, polar bear roasting, climate
change denier, one percenter, hater, Tea Party
Republican. Did I leave any out? I'm sure I could fill
up a page if I really tried. ^_^

Kitten juggling? The claws would come out pretty quick. I wouldn't
try to juggle a kitten. If I did catch it, with my luck I'd catch it
claws first! LOL

I wish we could disagree without being disagreeable. I don't have
anything against Ashton even if we don't agree. I just like people
and it's our differences that make us interesting, I think, anyway.

Where did you learn to kitten juggle without getting scratched? lol.
That's real talent.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

I used to do it all the time before the court order. The trick is to hold the kitten or cat behind the shoulders and flip them backwards end over end but unless you're very cruel, you must catch them. Depending on the number of rotations, the cat gets really dizzy and a little freaked out. If you're worried about getting scratched, put on a pair of leather welding gloves. The gloves also work very well when having to corner, capture and relocate a feral cat. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Feline Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 22:53:37 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:
Where did you learn to kitten juggle without getting
scratched? lol. That's real talent.

I used to do it all the time before the court order. The
trick is to hold the kitten or cat behind the shoulders
and flip them backwards end over end but unless
you're very cruel, you must catch them. Depending
on the number of rotations, the cat gets really dizzy
and a little freaked out. If you're worried about
getting scratched, put on a pair of leather welding
gloves. The gloves also work very well when having
to corner, capture and relocate a feral cat. ^_^

Gotcha... I don't have any welding gloves. Guess I'll have to put off
learning how to juggle kittens. It is quite funny watching then walk
if you put a piece of tape on their feet or tail, tho. ((( I'm so
bad...but I laughed till my sides hurt! )))

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
Oren wrote:

Some crooks are prosecuted in dual jurisdictions. A guy
was convicted
in federal court for murdering his sister, BIL and niece
on a federal
reservation. IIRC he got 3 consecutive life, plus some.
Texas also
convicted him in state court. They had a detainer on him.
When he
finishes his fed time, he has to go to Texas and serve ~
185 (?)
years.

Sorta surprised, given that it was Texas that they didn't
decide to
fry him and take jurisdiction. (grin)

**** yeah, we got a ****in' express lane for ****ers like
that

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 15:57:29 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

If he's
not a troll I'd expect more reasonable discussion, I
think.

Wait until gun debates start. I'm known to silence
liberals. They have
no answers, discussion or reasonable reply's.

Some are like a circus barkers or a Town Crier.

P.S. A troll here is about to report me to DHS and have
them visit me,
like I give two squats for what they do. I can spin doctor
the DHS
too. Make them forget why they came to see me in the first
place. Walk
out scratching their noggins. Make 'em think they had an
epiphany

No offense, but you give yourself way too much credit. DHS
will come see strike out way before they see any of us.
Hell, they didn't even investigate Abdulazeez about the nuke
plant. All they are doin is collecting a pay check and doin
bammies bidding.
We're NOBODIES

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/19/2015 11:11 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 09:26:53 -0400, Stormin Mormon

I'm starting to wonder. Ashton appears to be
completely convinced that he has a complete
and correct understanding of Jesus. And that
he has a complete understanding of what
others believe. That's pretty bold.

Jesus might be speaking thru me. Prove he isn't.

Now I know you're a troll, trying to
prove a negative.

I've provided the teachings of the living
prophets, don't need to prove any more
than that.
https://www.lds.org/topics/same-gend...ction?lang=eng

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/19/2015 11:23 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 23:24:55 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 21:04:33 -0700, Ashton Crusher
wrote:

That's how Jesus was.

How do you know?

I've read about his works and his life.

When I visited Salt Lake City, in 1990, I
had a look in the phone book at my host's house.
There were about 100 churches listed, in addition
to LDS of course. With 100 or so churches all
claiming to be Christian, it's no wonder that
people can't agree on things like the nature of
Christ.

Read about? Yeah, sure. Like most everyone else.
And then you can claim that this or that church's
interpretation is correct. And then you and others
can argue day in, and day out. How many angels can
dance on the head of a pin? Why does the famous
painting have belly buttons on Adam and Eve?

Read about? Well, excuse me while I don't think
that makes you an authority.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/19/2015 11:40 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/19/2015 10:09 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 23:17:57 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 20:47:35 -0700, Ashton Crusher
wrote:
Sure, Jesus might tell the gay person that he thought
what they were doing was a sin

Might?

Yup, he might. Or he might wash their feet. You never know.

What were the circumstances where Jesus washed someone elses feet?

I dare to say it was probably not a couple of
gays who came in to get a "celebrate diversity"
cake before they got married.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

That's how Jesus was.

How do you know?

I've read about his works and his life.

So, have I. So, since we've both read about his works and life, why do
you think you and I would come to different conclusions?

If there is only one Bible, why are there 100
different churches listed in the phone book
in Salt Lake City, Utah, in 1991?

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/19/2015 11:51 PM, Muggles wrote:

I don't know much about guns except I'm afraid of them. At one point I
asked a friend who was a police officer to teach me how to use them, but
she ended up moving out of state to live closer to her children. I'd
still like to learn how to use them better. In the past I've had
chances to shoot the occasional gun or rifle and strangely enough I can
at least hit the target after a couple of tries, but that's the extent
of my gun knowledge.

That's likely to get a couple responses. Mine is to
suggest to open the phone book under gun stores. Call
several of them and say just exactly what you wrote
above. Ask if they have a beginner class. Cost, location,
etc. I'd choose the one who speaks politely, and does
not either talk down to you or act like a boast and brag.

But, that's just me. I like straight talking people.
--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ashton Crusher" wrote in message

stuff snipped

I've had an ongoing discussion with a gentleman who is somewhat awed
by the Supreme court. I told him I thought they were basically clowns
and he started talking about how they were all SO learned in the law,
SO steeped in knowledge of historical precedent, So experienced, and
on and on So I asked him, if that's the case, how is it that we see
time after time these 5-4 split decisions? He can't seem to understand
the implications of 5-4 splits and how it indicates that all their
"knowledge, experience, historical perspective, blah blah blah"
doesn't mean squat when it comes to anything difficult - if it did
almost every SC decision would be nearly unanimous. They may wear
robes but there are no different than any other politician except they
only have to run for office once and only 100 people get to cast a
vote.

Very astute. Split decisions like the ones we've been seeing also mean
"likely to be overturned or reversed when the composition of the court
changes."

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/19/2015 11:08 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 09:22:11 -0400, Stormin Mormon

Interesting that you folks think Jesus is a bigot.

Your mind reading really sucks. Your name calling
is extreme. Hmm. Oh, wait, you're a liberal?

You imply you support bigotry so it's hardly name calling to say you
are a bigot.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bigot
Full Definition of BIGOT
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own
opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the
members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
€” big·ot·ed
\-gə-təd\ adjective
€” big·ot·ed·ly adverb
See bigot defined for English-language learners
See bigot defined for kids

I'm challenging you to demonstrate any hatred
in my writing. As to intolerance, same goes.
Teaching people not to sin is one of the most
loving things a man can do.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/19/2015 11:10 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 09:20:12 -0400, Stormin Mormon
would never act like those bigoted bakers. Sure, Jesus might tell the
gay person that he thought what they were doing was a sin but he
would never discriminate against them. If you don't understand that
then you don't understand Jesus.

How about some physical action, then?

https://www.lds.org/scriptures/nt/matt/21?lang=eng

12 ¶And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that
sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the
moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,

What did the bible say about shaving, cutting your hair and eating
shellfish?

Noting your goal post move.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/19/2015 11:20 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 09:24:16 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 7/18/2015 11:56 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 07:56:11 -0400, Stormin Mormon

If they continued to sin, there is a very good
chance Jesus would decline to bake the cake.

According to the Latter-day prophets, homosexual
behavior is a very severe sin.

You don't know Jesus.

That's a very bold accusation, considering
that we have never met in person, and you
don't know me very well. My respect for you
just went down, a LOT.

When I say you don't know him it's a reflection of how you claim he
would take the side of the bakers in refusing to serve gays. Do you
really think if Jesus came to earth and spent a day working in a
bakery he would refuse service to gays because they are "sinners"?? Is
that really how you believe Jesus does his work?? Would he also
refuse service to adulterers, and those who dishonored their parents,
and to those who cut their hair and shaved their beards and those who
eat shellfish, all of which are sins according to the bible. If that
is how you believe Jesus does his work it makes me lose respect for
you.

Yes, really. That's why I wrote what I did.
You didn't stay on topic, the topic has none
to do with shellfish, shave, and beards. Please
do stay more on topic.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/19/2015 11:46 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/19/2015 10:15 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
Yet in spite of that the good Christians on here would refuse service
to gays DUE TO THEIR CHRISTIAN RELIGION!!! They make a mockery of
their Christianity.

I refused to post pagan content to a website because of my own belief
system. Someone else posted the content.

I could not in good conscious do it, but I made a way for someone else
to complete the task who had no issue with it.

IOW, I was freely practicing my belief system, and at the same time the
person who wanted pagan content posted to the webpage got their content
posted. We both practiced our "freedom of religion".

Likewise, christian bakers should be allowed to do the same.

If the law can force Christian bakers to make
cakes for homosexual events, what else can the
law force, that is against peoples beliefs?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/19/2015 11:54 PM, Muggles wrote:

Jesus was more than just a regular person, and most of us aren't even
close to being like Jesus. That's why it's a good thing that it says
we're says by grace, not of works, lest any man should boast.

Many people believe in what I call a binary
afterlife. Either a 1 or 0. I believe there
are different levels of afterlife. Saved by
grace, exalted by works.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/20/2015 1:29 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

If you don't agree with someone of that ilk, you're

a racist, Nazi, bigot, baby seal clubbing, puppy
stomping, kitten juggling, polar bear roasting,
climate change denier, one percenter, hater, Tea
Party Republican. Did I leave any out?
I'm sure I could fill up a page if I really tried. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Nazi Monster

Ah, you copied and pasted off my biography page.

You left out Mormon cultist. But, no worries. I
got that covered.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/20/2015 1:44 AM, Muggles wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 22:29:08 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
If you don't agree with someone of that ilk, you're a
racist, Nazi, bigot, baby seal clubbing, puppy
stomping, kitten juggling, polar bear roasting, climate
change denier, one percenter, hater, Tea Party
Republican. Did I leave any out? I'm sure I could fill
up a page if I really tried. ^_^

Kitten juggling? The claws would come out pretty quick. I wouldn't try
to juggle a kitten. If I did catch it, with my luck I'd catch it claws
first! LOL

I wish we could disagree without being disagreeable. I don't have
anything against Ashton even if we don't agree. I just like people and
it's our differences that make us interesting, I think, anyway.

Where did you learn to kitten juggle without getting scratched? lol.
That's real talent.

No worries, you just wear heavy gloves made of
puppy hide..... soaked in the oil from baby
seals, and kneaded to tenderness by Russian
orphans who were beaten regularly....

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/20/2015 1:53 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I used to do it all the time before the court order.

The trick is to hold the kitten or cat behind the
shoulders and flip them backwards end over end but
unless you're very cruel, you must catch them.
Depending on the number of rotations, the cat gets
really dizzy and a little freaked out. If you're
worried about getting scratched, put on a pair of
leather welding gloves. The gloves also work very
well when having to corner, capture and relocate
a feral cat. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Feline Monster

Try puppy skin gloves, much more flexible.

Catch feral cats with mouse or rat traps.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, July 20, 2015 at 8:02:12 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/19/2015 11:54 PM, Muggles wrote:

Jesus was more than just a regular person, and most of us aren't even
close to being like Jesus. That's why it's a good thing that it says
we're says by grace, not of works, lest any man should boast.

Many people believe in what I call a binary
afterlife. Either a 1 or 0. I believe there
are different levels of afterlife. Saved by
grace, exalted by works.

With your attitude and grace...you wouldn't be *exalted* in a thousand lifetimes!
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Oren wrote:

On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 15:57:29 -0500, Muggles wrote:

If he's
not a troll I'd expect more reasonable discussion, I think.

Wait until gun debates start. I'm known to silence liberals. They have
no answers, discussion or reasonable reply's.

Some are like a circus barkers or a Town Crier.

P.S. A troll here is about to report me to DHS and have them visit me,
like I give two squats for what they do. I can spin doctor the DHS
too. Make them forget why they came to see me in the first place. Walk
out scratching their noggins. Make 'em think they had an epiphany

Jedi mind tricks? Again?
but what they conceal is vital."
-- Aaron Levenstein
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Sure, Jesus might tell the gay person that he thought
what they were doing was a sin

Might?

Yup, he might. Or he might wash their feet. You never know.

What were the circumstances where Jesus washed someone elses feet?

I dare to say it was probably not a couple of
gays who came in to get a "celebrate diversity"
cake before they got married.

The act of washing someone elses feet had a purpose and specific
circumstances, and I was wondering if Ashton knew what it was, and when
or why it happened. Jesus wouldn't just wash anyone's feet, especially,
if he read their mail and knew their sin. He was all about loving
people and for him the ultimate expression of that love was to get
people to turn from their sin and follow him and his ways which led to
salvation and redemption. A cake baking debate wouldn't be a high
priority to him.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

That's how Jesus was.

How do you know?

I've read about his works and his life.

So, have I. So, since we've both read about his works and life, why do
you think you and I would come to different conclusions?

If there is only one Bible, why are there 100
different churches listed in the phone book
in Salt Lake City, Utah, in 1991?

.... because we're human, and we like to be around other people who are
similar to us, think more like us, and have similar beliefs. It makes us
feel safe, and like we belong. It's like when scripture compares
believers to being the "body of Christ"- many members jointly fitted
together, so that we could function as a body functions. None of us
function exactly the same. Some may be feet, some hands, some people
may be ears, or eyes. I always joked that I was a gall bladder because
people would shake their heads at me, sometimes saying things like "you
got a lot of gall saying that!" LOL I was never famous for having much
tact, so I had to make a point of learning better ways of communicating.

Different expressions (denominations) of the body of Christ usually are
different because they've emphasized one or two particular teachings in
the Bible. The problem with denominational teachings is they tend to
ignore other teachings in favor of emphasizing their favorite teachings
which ends up being unbalanced when it comes to the entire picture of
what's in the Bible, if that makes sense? So, we have different aspects
of the personality of Christ expressed in different churches, and often
the different churches reject each other because they can't really see
that their only one body part of the body of Christ. It takes more than
a mouth, or feet, to function like a body. On top of that all the
living cells that make up each part are imperfect humans who make
mistakes, have bad attitudes, and are totally emotional messes all at
the same time while they're trying to change into a better expression of
who they should be and how they should function.

Anyway ... that's my answer to your question, and I'm sticking to it ...
my final answer. OH WAIT ... this isn't a game show! ha! ;-)

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/20/2015 5:35 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/19/2015 11:51 PM, Muggles wrote:

I don't know much about guns except I'm afraid of them. At one point I
asked a friend who was a police officer to teach me how to use them, but
she ended up moving out of state to live closer to her children. I'd
still like to learn how to use them better. In the past I've had
chances to shoot the occasional gun or rifle and strangely enough I can
at least hit the target after a couple of tries, but that's the extent
of my gun knowledge.

That's likely to get a couple responses. Mine is to
suggest to open the phone book under gun stores. Call
several of them and say just exactly what you wrote
above. Ask if they have a beginner class. Cost, location,
etc. I'd choose the one who speaks politely, and does
not either talk down to you or act like a boast and brag.

But, that's just me. I like straight talking people.

That's good advice. Thanks!

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, July 20, 2015 at 10:08:45 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:

[...]

What are you doing here...you make sense? (At least I agree with you and that will make you a pariah!) *L*
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/20/2015 8:00 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/19/2015 11:46 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/19/2015 10:15 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
Yet in spite of that the good Christians on here would refuse service
to gays DUE TO THEIR CHRISTIAN RELIGION!!! They make a mockery of
their Christianity.

I refused to post pagan content to a website because of my own belief
system. Someone else posted the content.

I could not in good conscious do it, but I made a way for someone else
to complete the task who had no issue with it.

IOW, I was freely practicing my belief system, and at the same time the
person who wanted pagan content posted to the webpage got their content
posted. We both practiced our "freedom of religion".

Likewise, christian bakers should be allowed to do the same.

If the law can force Christian bakers to make
cakes for homosexual events, what else can the
law force, that is against peoples beliefs?

That's where we as individuals have to decide what we really do believe
because sometimes it'll cost us something to practice what we really
believe.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/20/2015 8:02 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/19/2015 11:54 PM, Muggles wrote:

Jesus was more than just a regular person, and most of us aren't even
close to being like Jesus. That's why it's a good thing that it says
we're says by grace, not of works, lest any man should boast.

Many people believe in what I call a binary
afterlife. Either a 1 or 0. I believe there
are different levels of afterlife. Saved by
grace, exalted by works.

I've always believed that it's the works no one sees that will have a
light shinned on them. The ones we brag about, we've already received
our rewards for on this Earth through admiration, or accolades.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/20/2015 8:05 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
[...]

I don't have any of those items on hand! Darn it! I just have regular
baby oil... not the baby seal baby oil. I'm just not having any luck
with this kitten juggling thing.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/20/2015 8:27 AM, bob_villa wrote:
On Monday, July 20, 2015 at 8:02:12 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/19/2015 11:54 PM, Muggles wrote:

Jesus was more than just a regular person, and most of us aren't even
close to being like Jesus. That's why it's a good thing that it says
we're says by grace, not of works, lest any man should boast.

Many people believe in what I call a binary
afterlife. Either a 1 or 0. I believe there
are different levels of afterlife. Saved by
grace, exalted by works.

With your attitude and grace...you wouldn't be *exalted* in a thousand lifetimes!

The thing about grace is it tends to sift through all the junk that
caused the attitude and see a persons heart instead of the attitude. An
attitude is only a symptom... or a vent. It's easier to react to an
attitude than to understand it, I think. Understanding can take more
effort than most people are willing to invest.

On most days, I just figure everyone is going to have an attitude. LOL
What the attitude is could be totally dependent on if they just stumped
their toe on a hard surface, or just had their favorite meal.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/20/2015 10:14 AM, bob_villa wrote:
[...]

haha Thanks! I really don't want to be a gall bladder, but I still
keep saying things that get me in trouble. ("You have a lot of gall
saying that!") Oh well ... maybe some day I'll be a more appealing body
part. OTOH, there is still a purpose for a gall bladder even if a body
can live without one!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/20/2015 11:21 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/20/2015 8:05 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Where did you learn to kitten juggle without getting scratched? lol.
That's real talent.

No worries, you just wear heavy gloves made of
puppy hide..... soaked in the oil from baby
seals, and kneaded to tenderness by Russian
orphans who were beaten regularly....

I don't have any of those items on hand! Darn it! I just have regular
baby oil... not the baby seal baby oil. I'm just not having any luck
with this kitten juggling thing.

When I was in training, we used DEAD kittens
for the first few weeks. So much easier.

Some of the guys would wrap thier paws and
mouth with duct tape, on the first few days.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, July 20, 2015 at 2:28:47 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/20/2015 11:21 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/20/2015 8:05 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Where did you learn to kitten juggle without getting scratched? lol.
That's real talent.

No worries, you just wear heavy gloves made of
puppy hide..... soaked in the oil from baby
seals, and kneaded to tenderness by Russian
orphans who were beaten regularly....

I don't have any of those items on hand! Darn it! I just have regular
baby oil... not the baby seal baby oil. I'm just not having any luck
with this kitten juggling thing.

When I was in training, we used DEAD kittens
for the first few weeks. So much easier.

Some of the guys would wrap thier paws and
mouth with duct tape, on the first few days.

--
.

Did you put a cork in their butt too? O_o

[8~{} Uncle Mean Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 10:09:24 -0500, Muggles wrote:

That's likely to get a couple responses. Mine is to
suggest to open the phone book under gun stores. Call
several of them and say just exactly what you wrote
above. Ask if they have a beginner class. Cost, location,
etc. I'd choose the one who speaks politely, and does
not either talk down to you or act like a boast and brag.

But, that's just me. I like straight talking people.

That's good advice. Thanks!

Check credentials. An NRA certified trainer is the one you want.
There is also the Eagle Scout Certificate for youngsters.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/20/2015 10:55 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/20/2015 5:31 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I dare to say it was probably not a couple of
gays who came in to get a "celebrate diversity"
cake before they got married.

The act of washing someone elses feet had a purpose and specific
circumstances, and I was wondering if Ashton knew what it was, and when
or why it happened. Jesus wouldn't just wash anyone's feet, especially,
if he read their mail and knew their sin. He was all about loving
people and for him the ultimate expression of that love was to get
people to turn from their sin and follow him and his ways which led to
salvation and redemption. A cake baking debate wouldn't be a high
priority to him.

Two thousand years later, and people still
discuss what Jesus would and would not do.

Quite a remarkable life and resurrection he
lived.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/20/2015 11:08 AM, Muggles wrote:
[...]

That is much same as my guess. People feature and
spend time on what they like. People select a church
where they feel comfortable, and what makes em feel
good.

And now the final Jeopardy category, Jesus for $1,000.
The final Jeopardy answer is.... a celebrate Diversity
wedding unleavened bread for the feast of the faggots.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/20/2015 11:09 AM, Muggles wrote:
[...]

With immigration, Muslims moving in, etc. You may need
a gun sooner than you think. The head you save from
being sawed off may be your own.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/20/2015 11:20 AM, Muggles wrote:
Many people believe in what I call a binary
afterlife. Either a 1 or 0. I believe there
are different levels of afterlife. Saved by
grace, exalted by works.

I've always believed that it's the works no one sees that will have a
light shinned on them. The ones we brag about, we've already received
our rewards for on this Earth through admiration, or accolades.

My personal belief (one of) is that everyone will be
surprised, at the day of personal judgement. Humble
Mother Theresa types will be surprised at the splendor
of God's grace. And proud haughty types will be
surprised to find out they are not King Bannanna.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/20/2015 4:21 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, July 20, 2015 at 2:28:47 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

When I was in training, we used DEAD kittens
for the first few weeks. So much easier.

Some of the guys would wrap thier paws and
mouth with duct tape, on the first few days.

--
.

Did you put a cork in their butt too? O_o

[8~{} Uncle Mean Monster

Duct tape was so much cheaper.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Remember when... jon_banquer[_2_] Metalworking 0 December 26th 14 05:18 AM
remember it savy Woodturning 0 October 25th 09 03:32 PM
Does anyone remember Kerry L. Home Repair 11 October 19th 09 10:07 AM
Remember Tom Quackenbush Woodworking 0 November 12th 06 12:09 AM
Remember Tom Quackenbush Home Repair 0 November 12th 06 12:09 AM