Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 10:09:24 -0500, Muggles wrote:

That's likely to get a couple responses. Mine is to
suggest to open the phone book under gun stores. Call
several of them and say just exactly what you wrote
above. Ask if they have a beginner class. Cost, location,
etc. I'd choose the one who speaks politely, and does
not either talk down to you or act like a boast and brag.

But, that's just me. I like straight talking people.

That's good advice. Thanks!

Check credentials. An NRA certified trainer is the one you want.
There is also the Eagle Scout Certificate for youngsters.