Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On 7/20/2015 8:00 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/19/2015 11:46 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/19/2015 10:15 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
Yet in spite of that the good Christians on here would refuse service
to gays DUE TO THEIR CHRISTIAN RELIGION!!! They make a mockery of
their Christianity.

I refused to post pagan content to a website because of my own belief
system. Someone else posted the content.

I could not in good conscious do it, but I made a way for someone else
to complete the task who had no issue with it.

IOW, I was freely practicing my belief system, and at the same time the
person who wanted pagan content posted to the webpage got their content
posted. We both practiced our "freedom of religion".

Likewise, christian bakers should be allowed to do the same.

If the law can force Christian bakers to make
cakes for homosexual events, what else can the
law force, that is against peoples beliefs?

That's where we as individuals have to decide what we really do believe
because sometimes it'll cost us something to practice what we really
believe.

--
Maggie