Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 22:29:08 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:
You imply you support bigotry so it's hardly name
calling to say you are a bigot.

... But it is name-calling to call someone a bigot
just because you don't agree with their point of
view.

The same principle could be turned against you,
and you'd equally be a bigot. I don't think you are,
though. We just don't agree for whatever reasons.

If you don't agree with someone of that ilk, you're a
racist, Nazi, bigot, baby seal clubbing, puppy
stomping, kitten juggling, polar bear roasting, climate
change denier, one percenter, hater, Tea Party
Republican. Did I leave any out? I'm sure I could fill
up a page if I really tried. ^_^

Kitten juggling? The claws would come out pretty quick. I wouldn't
try to juggle a kitten. If I did catch it, with my luck I'd catch it
claws first! LOL

I wish we could disagree without being disagreeable. I don't have
anything against Ashton even if we don't agree. I just like people
and it's our differences that make us interesting, I think, anyway.

Where did you learn to kitten juggle without getting scratched? lol.
That's real talent.

--
Maggie