Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On Sat, 25 Jul 2015 17:34:46 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 7/25/2015 5:17 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 23:34:47 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 7/21/2015 8:21 PM, Robert Green wrote:
"Ashton Crusher" wrote in message

stuff snipped

It's not because I don't agree with your point of view. It's because
you, if you support discrimination because someone is gay, are a
bigot. If I agreed with you then BOTH of us would be bigots.

This gayness is a choice thing is pretty easy to demolish. When did any
straight person reading this thread make a conscious decision to become a
heterosexual? The surprisingly simple answer is that they didn't just as
most (all?) homosexuals didn't make a decision to become homosexual. One
day they realized that's who they were.

But if that's not enough proof it's NOT a moral choice, but an innate
process common to more than 10% of all species, there's this:

http://www.yalescientific.org/2012/0...homosexuality/

Recent research has found that homosexual behavior in animals may be much
more common than previously thought. Although Darwin's theory of natural
selection predicts an evolutionary disadvantage for animals that fail to
pass along their traits through reproduction with the opposite sex, the
validity of this part of his theory has been questioned with the discoveries
of homosexual behavior in more than 10% of prevailing species throughout the
world.

Rats turn "gay" when their colonies become over-crowded as if Nature was
trying to reduce the population by limiting pup-producing sexual relations.

How can it be a choice for a dumb animal without a moral system whatsoever?
It's most likely to be just the same for human beings. One thing's clear
from everything I've read, you can't *really* cure gay and trying to live as
a straight person is a loveless hell that a loving Creator would never force
upon us.

One argument in favor of being gay is people are born gay. I've always
countered that argument with a logical response. Do you think people are
born gay?

1) I'm inclined to think they are...
but
2) even if it is/was a choice, what possible concern is it of anyone
else that someone choose to be gay rather than straight?

Well, many people have used the argument that people are "born" gay in
order to force a mindset on others who disagree with the lifestyle.

I would quibble with your wording. Yes, people say that one is "born
gay" because that does push the discuss in a different direction. But
it's not an unreasonable starting point since the evidence is
overwhelming that a person IS born either gay or straight. However, I
don't think they do it specifically because others "disagree"with the
lifestyle, I think they do it because other ACDTIVELY try to prevent
gays from partaking of the SAME lifestyle that straights are allowed
to have, i.e. a married lifestyle and even before that point, many who
"disagree" want gays to be forced to hide in a closet. You know, the
people who think letting children know such a thing as a gay person
exists will somehow damage the child... those kind of people are not
content to just "disagree" but want to actively force gays underground
as well as prevent them from having a lifestyle comparable to
straights, i.e. the committed and possibly married lifestyle.

From the hysterics of the religious adherents you'd think someone was
proposing to tie them all down and shove a cock down their throats.

The objections I've seen have to do with gays changing the definition of
what constitutes a marriage. Most people I know don't give a rip one way
or another what other people do. OTOH, many people cared about the
definition of marriage.

All that's being asked of them is to leave other people alone and let
them live their lives as they choose to live them, which is hurting no
one. The only people trying to force others to make choices they
don't want to make are the religious adherents.

I don't think it's that simple.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 25 Jul 2015 21:59:13 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 7/25/2015 6:56 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 25 Jul 2015 15:17:41 -0700, Ashton Crusher
wrote:

The only people trying to force others to make choices they
don't want to make are the religious adherents.

WRONG. Try again.

Have gays done any thing like trying to force others
to make choices they don't want to make? Like baking
faggot sodomite perverted sinful celebration cake?

That's not personal choices, those are business choices. It's no
different then trying to claim people being forced to install fire
sprinklers that meet code are being "forced to make choices they don't
want to make". Of course people are "forced to make choices they
don't want to make" every day. That's really not pertinent to his
discussion for the context.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 25 Jul 2015 21:57:38 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 7/25/2015 6:28 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
You imply you support bigotry so it's hardly name calling to say you
are a bigot.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bigot
Full Definition of BIGOT
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own
opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the
members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
— big·ot·ed
\-g?-t?d\ adjective
— big·ot·ed·ly adverb
See bigot defined for English-language learners
See bigot defined for kids

I'm challenging you to demonstrate any hatred
in my writing. As to intolerance, same goes.
Teaching people not to sin is one of the most
loving things a man can do.

I'm not going back thru all the messages to see so if you feel I've
unjustly accused you I will withdraw my statement calling you a bigot.

Thank you. I accept.

Goal post move text deleted before reply.

IOW you won't answer simple questions because it would show your true
colors. Thanks for telling us all we need to know about your bigotry.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 25 Jul 2015 19:53:46 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 7/25/2015 5:48 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jul 2015 11:07:00 -0500, Muggles wrote:

Prejudice is only bad if it supports evil. Otherwise, prejudice that
supports good is good prejudice.

And being prejudiced against someone simply because they are gay is
evil. Glad you are finally seeing the light.

Politically correct statements really kill individuality and freedom of
thought. Why would you want to do that?

It's not my fault you are the way you are.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/25/2015 10:09 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
[...]

How can you tell if a baby is gay or straight?

However, I
don't think they do it specifically because others "disagree"with the
lifestyle, I think they do it because other ACDTIVELY try to prevent
gays from partaking of the SAME lifestyle that straights are allowed
to have, i.e. a married lifestyle and even before that point, many who
"disagree" want gays to be forced to hide in a closet. You know, the
people who think letting children know such a thing as a gay person
exists will somehow damage the child... those kind of people are not
content to just "disagree" but want to actively force gays underground
as well as prevent them from having a lifestyle comparable to
straights, i.e. the committed and possibly married lifestyle.

Frankly, I'd rather people keep their sexual preferences private. Why
do gays want everyone to know where they want to put their private
parts, anyway?

That aside gays could already marry anyone of age of the opposite gender
just like straight people could marry anyone of age of the opposite
gender. They already could have an equal lifestyle, BUT they don't want
an equal lifestyle. They want special rights to redefine marriage. So,
now that marriage is redefined, who is going to tell the next
combination who want to marry that they can't? How will our American
society define marriage in the future?

You've never addressed the legal precedence that now exists that
probably will be the precursor to such marriage combinations. I'd like
to see what you think will happen when the worst of the worst decides
they want the same privilege to marry.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/25/2015 10:14 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Sat, 25 Jul 2015 19:53:46 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 7/25/2015 5:48 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jul 2015 11:07:00 -0500, Muggles wrote:

Prejudice is only bad if it supports evil. Otherwise, prejudice that
supports good is good prejudice.

And being prejudiced against someone simply because they are gay is
evil. Glad you are finally seeing the light.

Politically correct statements really kill individuality and freedom of
thought. Why would you want to do that?

It's not my fault you are the way you are.

True, but the same goes for gays, don't you think?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

The only people trying to force others to make choices they
don't want to make are the religious adherents.

WRONG. Try again.

Have gays done any thing like trying to force others
to make choices they don't want to make? Like baking
faggot sodomite perverted sinful celebration cake?

That's not personal choices, those are business choices. It's no
different then trying to claim people being forced to install fire
sprinklers that meet code are being "forced to make choices they don't
want to make". Of course people are "forced to make choices they
don't want to make" every day. That's really not pertinent to his
discussion for the context.

Hey, you should use that logic in some place like
Iran. Go tell them that selling ham and cheese
sandwiches is a business decision mandate, and they
should not be offended.

As to the Christian bakers and the sodomite celebration
cake, the bakers sure took it personally.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Or, it could be said that I'm very politely
staying on topic, and you are flailing around
blindly, trying to make an accusation stick
some how.

Long as you don't accuse me of clubbing baby
seals to death, molesting small boys, or
lighting kittens on fire, we're all good.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/25/2015 10:42 PM, Muggles wrote:
That aside gays could already marry anyone of age of the opposite gender
just like straight people could marry anyone of age of the opposite
gender. They already could have an equal lifestyle, BUT they don't want
an equal lifestyle. They want special rights to redefine marriage. So,
now that marriage is redefined, who is going to tell the next
combination who want to marry that they can't? How will our American
society define marriage in the future?

But gay people should have the right to get married and be miserable just like straight people, no?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/25/2015 11:42 PM, Muggles wrote:

Frankly, I'd rather people keep their sexual preferences private. Why
do gays want everyone to know where they want to put their private
parts, anyway?

I'm not sure I'll word this clearly. But, I
think there is some thing built into peoples
brains, that knows homosexual behavior is wrong.
The only way that folks feel comfortable being
homosexual is if everyone around approves, or
at least is silent. One dissenting person in
the area, and they all get uncomfortable, again.

It was years ago, I can't quote the source, There
was a gay pride or gay some thing or other movement.
One fellow showed up who identified as straight.
There was a mass furor, and social uproar until the
one straight guy left, and then they could go back
to being gay in the company of only gays.

OTOH, can't think of occasion where a gay guy
showed up at a gathering of straights, and made
em all feel embarassed about being straight.
Can't say as I've ever had a gay person make me
feel embarassed about being straight.

I've also never attended a straight pride march.

We need a float in the parade. Bunch of clean
shaven men in suits, sitting on the float, arms
length away from women in modest floor length
dress with covered shoulders and no cleavage.
Once in a while, for the camera and crowds, the
man will lean over and kiss her on the cheek.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/25/2015 11:42 PM, Muggles wrote:
I would quibble with your wording. Yes, people say that one is "born
gay" because that does push the discuss in a different direction. But
it's not an unreasonable starting point since the evidence is
overwhelming that a person IS born either gay or straight.

How can you tell if a baby is gay or straight?

I spent several minutes trying to think of some thing
comical to write, but words fail me. It's a very
interesting question. Might call for millions in
grant money, and pre programmed outcome of the study
based on the political whims of the government?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

You left out robbing lemonade stands, kicking puppies and raping little old ladies including young animals at the petting zoo. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Prevert Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/25/2015 10:42 PM, Muggles wrote:
[...]

No one would be having this discussion if homophobes in the US had
simply approved a legally binding civil union, that gave gays the same
civil rights that hetero couples have always enjoyed. It also wouldn't
be happening if the religious aspect was not the main component of the
opposition.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/26/2015 9:34 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 7:43:54 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/25/2015 11:13 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
IOW you won't answer simple questions because it would show your true
colors. Thanks for telling us all we need to know about your bigotry.

Or, it could be said that I'm very politely
staying on topic, and you are flailing around
blindly, trying to make an accusation stick
some how.

Long as you don't accuse me of clubbing baby
seals to death, molesting small boys, or
lighting kittens on fire, we're all good.

--

You left out robbing lemonade stands, kicking
puppies and raping little old ladies including
young animals at the petting zoo. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Prevert Monster

After the grass fire from the flaming kittens,
I didn't have enough energy left for the rest of
the list of bigot behavior. I hate it when that
happens. Fortunately, I've got a lot of little
boys with never ending energy. Until about 8 PM
when they all fall asleep, and I can get back
to ironing my pleats on my KKK robes. And working
on my Nazi salute.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, July 25, 2015 at 10:42:33 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:

How can you tell if a baby is gay or straight?

Just a general statement...don't you think most main stream gays think a character like this is as gross and a negative image as a hetero would?

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/...psbbvb98et.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, July 25, 2015 at 6:17:47 PM UTC-4, Ashton Crusher wrote:
[...]

From the hysterics of the religious adherents you'd think someone was
proposing to tie them all down and shove a cock down their throats.
All that's being asked of them is to leave other people alone and let
them live their lives as they choose to live them, which is hurting no
one. The only people trying to force others to make choices they
don't want to make are the religious adherents.

And of course the folks that want to force a baker to bake a gay
wedding cake. You don't want to leave them alone either.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

The only people trying to force others to make choices they
don't want to make are the religious adherents.

WRONG. Try again.

Yeah, I seem to recall some discussion here about bakers being
forced to bake a gay wedding cake. Of course some here claim that
they aren't really being forced, just fined $130K and gag ordered.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, July 25, 2015 at 9:56:35 PM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/25/2015 6:45 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 11:50:05 -0400, Stormin Mormon
Jesus might be speaking thru me. Prove he isn't.

Now I know you're a troll, trying to
prove a negative.

I've provided the teachings of the living
prophets, don't need to prove any more
than that.
https://www.lds.org/topics/same-gend...ction?lang=eng

Again, I'm not going to try to prove a negative.

No one is asking you to. You are being asked if you follow ALL the
laws regarding hair and beards such as these ones below or do you just
do what is convenient and suits you personally without regard to god's
laws?

Goal post move noted. Again. How many more times are
you going to try that nonsense?

--

To be fair, it's not moving the goal posts. It's a very fair and
legitimate question as to why some people want to strictly interpret
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 8:13:30 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/25/2015 11:42 PM, Muggles wrote:
I would quibble with your wording. Yes, people say that one is "born
gay" because that does push the discuss in a different direction. But
it's not an unreasonable starting point since the evidence is
overwhelming that a person IS born either gay or straight.

How can you tell if a baby is gay or straight?

I spent several minutes trying to think of some thing
comical to write, but words fail me. It's a very
interesting question. Might call for millions in
grant money, and pre programmed outcome of the study
based on the political whims of the government?
--
.

If the little boy baby wants to wear a pink headband, he's Gay. If the little girl baby wants a blue headband, she's a protolesbian. When they're infants, hold different color headbands in front of them to see which one they reach for. Red = Commie baby, Green = Martian baby, etc. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Proto Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
SeaNymph wrote:

No one would be having this discussion if homophobes in the US had
simply approved a legally binding civil union, that gave gays the same
civil rights that hetero couples have always enjoyed. It also wouldn't
be happening if the religious aspect was not the main component of the
opposition.

Probably not. There was a group pushing specifically for marriage wbo
were very vocal that civil unions weren't the same no matter what they
included.
--
łStatistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.˛

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 8:42:44 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Saturday, July 25, 2015 at 10:42:33 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:

How can you tell if a baby is gay or straight?

Just a general statement...don't you think most main stream gays think a character like this is as gross and a negative image as a hetero would?

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/...psbbvb98et.jpg

Oh my goodness! That guy/gal/it has an awful lot of little balls. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Gum Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/26/2015 8:05 AM, R. P. McMurphy wrote:
On 07/25/2015 10:42 PM, Muggles wrote:
That aside gays could already marry anyone of age of the opposite gender
just like straight people could marry anyone of age of the opposite
gender. They already could have an equal lifestyle, BUT they don't want
an equal lifestyle. They want special rights to redefine marriage. So,
now that marriage is redefined, who is going to tell the next
combination who want to marry that they can't? How will our American
society define marriage in the future?

But gay people should have the right to get married and be miserable
just like straight people, no?

People should have the right to marry. Miserable is a choice.

Now, who will decide what combinations of people can marry?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/26/2015 8:10 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
[...]

I think it works that way with anyone who is doing something wrong. If
they're around people who don't do or approve of that "something" wrong,
they're uncomfortable, and they'll do whatever it takes to get rid of
them so they can be comfortable (only being around people who approve).

I've also never attended a straight pride march.

We need a float in the parade. Bunch of clean
shaven men in suits, sitting on the float, arms
length away from women in modest floor length
dress with covered shoulders and no cleavage.
Once in a while, for the camera and crowds, the
man will lean over and kiss her on the cheek.

smile

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/26/2015 8:13 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/25/2015 11:42 PM, Muggles wrote:
I would quibble with your wording. Yes, people say that one is "born
gay" because that does push the discuss in a different direction. But
it's not an unreasonable starting point since the evidence is
overwhelming that a person IS born either gay or straight.

How can you tell if a baby is gay or straight?

I spent several minutes trying to think of some thing
comical to write, but words fail me. It's a very
interesting question. Might call for millions in
grant money, and pre programmed outcome of the study
based on the political whims of the government?

hahaha Words fail you? I do that sometimes.

Well ... IF people are born a certain way, you'd think babies would have
those characteristics, right? It seems like a logical question to me.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Do you mean raping little old ladies and raping young animals at the
petting zoo, or raping little old ladies who are visiting young animals
at the petting zoo? There's a difference ya know!

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/26/2015 8:42 AM, bob_villa wrote:
On Saturday, July 25, 2015 at 10:42:33 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:

How can you tell if a baby is gay or straight?

Just a general statement...don't you think most main stream gays think
a character like this is as gross and a negative image as a hetero would?

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/...psbbvb98et.jpg

What's a 'main stream gay'?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/26/2015 9:04 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

You forgot yellow. What are they if they like yellow? I'm taking notes,
here.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/26/2015 10:08 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 8:42:44 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Saturday, July 25, 2015 at 10:42:33 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:

How can you tell if a baby is gay or straight?

Just a general statement...don't you think most main stream gays think a character like this is as gross and a negative image as a hetero would?

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/...psbbvb98et.jpg

Oh my goodness! That guy/gal/it has an awful lot of little balls. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Gum Monster

Tiny balls, at that!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 10:22:19 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 7/26/2015 8:42 AM, bob_villa wrote:
On Saturday, July 25, 2015 at 10:42:33 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:

How can you tell if a baby is gay or straight?

Just a general statement...don't you think most main stream gays think
a character like this is as gross and a negative image as a hetero would?

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/...psbbvb98et.jpg

What's a 'main stream gay'?

--
Maggie

In our own prejudice we see people as a stereo-type, hence you get "you libs", "lazy blacks", "screaming fags", when the true average is more centered and not the extreme.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/26/2015 10:30 AM, bob_villa wrote:
On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 10:22:19 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 7/26/2015 8:42 AM, bob_villa wrote:
On Saturday, July 25, 2015 at 10:42:33 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:

How can you tell if a baby is gay or straight?

Just a general statement...don't you think most main stream gays think
a character like this is as gross and a negative image as a hetero would?

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/...psbbvb98et.jpg

What's a 'main stream gay'?

--
Maggie

In our own prejudice we see people as a stereo-type, hence you get "you libs", "lazy blacks", "screaming fags", when the true average is more centered and not the extreme.

That photo goes beyond the label of "screaming fags", imo, to just plain
crazy in need of meds.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 10:08:13 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

[8~{} Uncle Gum Monster

So you're saying you want some of that "gum"? Oh my, indeed! *L*
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 10:54:44 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 10:08:13 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

[8~{} Uncle Gum Monster

So you're saying you want some of that "gum"? Oh my, indeed! *L*

No, the picture made my teeth fall out. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Toothy Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 12:12:03 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 10:54:44 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:

[8~{} Uncle Gum Monster

So you're saying you want some of that "gum"? Oh my, indeed! *L*

No, the picture made my teeth fall out. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Toothy Monster

Uncle Toothless Monster, then...this is one of your off days?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 26 Jul 2015 08:08:09 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/...psbbvb98et.jpg

Oh my goodness! That guy/gal/it has an awful lot of little balls. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Gum Monster

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=eunuch

....guy/gal/it/eunuch
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 12:25:48 PM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 12:12:03 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 10:54:44 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:

[8~{} Uncle Gum Monster

So you're saying you want some of that "gum"? Oh my, indeed! *L*

No, the picture made my teeth fall out. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Toothy Monster

Uncle Toothless Monster, then...this is one of your off days?

I've been in a lot of pain the last few days but Tuesday I get a camera shoved up my tailpipe. I wonder if the doctor will let me see what's in my exhaust system. The first time I had it done 6 months ago, I was put to sleep. It could have been because a camera was threaded down my throat too. I hope it was my throat first. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Camera Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/26/2015 2:03 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 12:25:48 PM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 12:12:03 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 10:54:44 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:

[8~{} Uncle Gum Monster

So you're saying you want some of that "gum"? Oh my, indeed! *L*

No, the picture made my teeth fall out. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Toothy Monster

Uncle Toothless Monster, then...this is one of your off days?

I've been in a lot of pain the last few days but Tuesday I get a camera shoved up my tailpipe. I wonder if the doctor will let me see what's in my exhaust system. The first time I had it done 6 months ago, I was put to sleep. It could have been because a camera was threaded down my throat too. I hope it was my throat first. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Camera Monster

Why do they have to shove that camera up your tailpipe if your pain is
in your joints? (knees and shoulders) I'd be asking them what's up with
THAT?? Do they just want to get to know you better? Tell them to buy
you dinner instead of the tailpipe test, and while they're at it install
some knee joint pads so you can walk, and shoulder joint pads so you can
work again. I think the technology exists to do that sort of thing
even without giving you knew knee joints. Or they could even do that and
actually fix you so you don't have to stay in that facility any more.
gee ... they must love your company cuz they don't seem to be doing
anything to actually fix you so you can leave.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 26 Jul 2015 12:03:55 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

I've been in a lot of pain the last few days but Tuesday I get a camera shoved up my tailpipe. I wonder if the doctor will let me see what's in my exhaust system. The first time I had it done 6 months ago, I was put to sleep. It could have been because a camera was threaded down my throat too. I hope it was my throat first. o_O

Reminds me of a "reverse strip search" an officer did on a crook.
Instead of top down, it started at his toes spread, scrotum lifted,
cheeks spread, arm pits, ears turned sideways, tongue out, lips lifted
and then hair. Only then did he REALIZE he had been duped by the
officer. LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I've been in a lot of pain the last few days but Tuesday I get a camera shoved up my tailpipe. I wonder if the doctor will let me see what's in my exhaust system. The first time I had it done 6 months ago, I was put to sleep. It could have been because a camera was threaded down my throat too. I hope it was my throat first. o_O

Reminds me of a "reverse strip search" an officer did on a crook.
Instead of top down, it started at his toes spread, scrotum lifted,
cheeks spread, arm pits, ears turned sideways, tongue out, lips lifted
and then hair. Only then did he REALIZE he had been duped by the
officer. LOL

{{{{shudders}}}}

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I've been in a lot of pain the last few days but Tuesday I get a camera shoved up my tailpipe. I wonder if the doctor will let me see what's in my exhaust system. The first time I had it done 6 months ago, I was put to sleep. It could have been because a camera was threaded down my throat too. I hope it was my throat first. o_O

Reminds me of a "reverse strip search" an officer did on a crook.
Instead of top down, it started at his toes spread, scrotum lifted,
cheeks spread, arm pits, ears turned sideways, tongue out, lips lifted
and then hair. Only then did he REALIZE he had been duped by the
officer. LOL

{{{{shudders}}}}

We didn't make a lot of money but we had a lot fun. Worked with a
female Lieutenant that had previously worked in a federal co-ed
prison. There was a court order self-commitment needing processing
and searched. She sent a male officer for the search. He went back to
see her later, stating, "Lt. I didn't see anything that resembled a
dick".
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/26/2015 10:11 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/26/2015 8:05 AM, R. P. McMurphy wrote:
On 07/25/2015 10:42 PM, Muggles wrote:
That aside gays could already marry anyone of age of the opposite gender
just like straight people could marry anyone of age of the opposite
gender. They already could have an equal lifestyle, BUT they don't want
an equal lifestyle. They want special rights to redefine marriage. So,
now that marriage is redefined, who is going to tell the next
combination who want to marry that they can't? How will our American
society define marriage in the future?

But gay people should have the right to get married and be miserable
just like straight people, no?

People should have the right to marry. Miserable is a choice.

Now, who will decide what combinations of people can marry?

Decades ago, when the Supreme Court declared marriage to be a civil
right, they opened the door for gays to be allowed to marry.

Therefore, the SC has decided. In a land based on the rule of law,
that's the way it should be. Religion may color some people's view of
things, but it is not the law of the land.

Remember when... jon_banquer[_2_] Metalworking 0 December 26th 14 05:18 AM
remember it savy Woodturning 0 October 25th 09 03:32 PM
Does anyone remember Kerry L. Home Repair 11 October 19th 09 10:07 AM
Remember Tom Quackenbush Woodworking 0 November 12th 06 12:09 AM
Remember Tom Quackenbush Home Repair 0 November 12th 06 12:09 AM