Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On Sun, 26 Jul 2015 14:20:51 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 7/26/2015 2:19 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 26 Jul 2015 12:03:55 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

I've been in a lot of pain the last few days but Tuesday I get a camera shoved up my tailpipe. I wonder if the doctor will let me see what's in my exhaust system. The first time I had it done 6 months ago, I was put to sleep. It could have been because a camera was threaded down my throat too. I hope it was my throat first. o_O

Reminds me of a "reverse strip search" an officer did on a crook.
Instead of top down, it started at his toes spread, scrotum lifted,
cheeks spread, arm pits, ears turned sideways, tongue out, lips lifted
and then hair. Only then did he REALIZE he had been duped by the
officer. LOL

{{{{shudders}}}}

We didn't make a lot of money but we had a lot fun. Worked with a
female Lieutenant that had previously worked in a federal co-ed
prison. There was a court order self-commitment needing processing
and searched. She sent a male officer for the search. He went back to
see her later, stating, "Lt. I didn't see anything that resembled a
dick".