Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 8:13:30 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/25/2015 11:42 PM, Muggles wrote:
I would quibble with your wording. Yes, people say that one is "born
gay" because that does push the discuss in a different direction. But
it's not an unreasonable starting point since the evidence is
overwhelming that a person IS born either gay or straight.

How can you tell if a baby is gay or straight?

I spent several minutes trying to think of some thing
comical to write, but words fail me. It's a very
interesting question. Might call for millions in
grant money, and pre programmed outcome of the study
based on the political whims of the government?
--
.

If the little boy baby wants to wear a pink headband, he's Gay. If the little girl baby wants a blue headband, she's a protolesbian. When they're infants, hold different color headbands in front of them to see which one they reach for. Red = Commie baby, Green = Martian baby, etc. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Proto Monster