Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On 7/26/2015 10:30 AM, bob_villa wrote:
On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 10:22:19 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 7/26/2015 8:42 AM, bob_villa wrote:
On Saturday, July 25, 2015 at 10:42:33 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:

How can you tell if a baby is gay or straight?

Just a general statement...don't you think most main stream gays think
a character like this is as gross and a negative image as a hetero would?

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/...psbbvb98et.jpg

What's a 'main stream gay'?

--
Maggie

In our own prejudice we see people as a stereo-type, hence you get "you libs", "lazy blacks", "screaming fags", when the true average is more centered and not the extreme.

That photo goes beyond the label of "screaming fags", imo, to just plain
crazy in need of meds.

--
Maggie