Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On 7/25/2015 11:42 PM, Muggles wrote:
I would quibble with your wording. Yes, people say that one is "born
gay" because that does push the discuss in a different direction. But
it's not an unreasonable starting point since the evidence is
overwhelming that a person IS born either gay or straight.

How can you tell if a baby is gay or straight?

I spent several minutes trying to think of some thing
comical to write, but words fail me. It's a very
interesting question. Might call for millions in
grant money, and pre programmed outcome of the study
based on the political whims of the government?

--
..
Christopher A. Young