Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On 7/26/2015 8:10 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/25/2015 11:42 PM, Muggles wrote:

Frankly, I'd rather people keep their sexual preferences private. Why
do gays want everyone to know where they want to put their private
parts, anyway?

I'm not sure I'll word this clearly. But, I
think there is some thing built into peoples
brains, that knows homosexual behavior is wrong.
The only way that folks feel comfortable being
homosexual is if everyone around approves, or
at least is silent. One dissenting person in
the area, and they all get uncomfortable, again.

It was years ago, I can't quote the source, There
was a gay pride or gay some thing or other movement.
One fellow showed up who identified as straight.
There was a mass furor, and social uproar until the
one straight guy left, and then they could go back
to being gay in the company of only gays.

OTOH, can't think of occasion where a gay guy
showed up at a gathering of straights, and made
em all feel embarassed about being straight.
Can't say as I've ever had a gay person make me
feel embarassed about being straight.

I think it works that way with anyone who is doing something wrong. If
they're around people who don't do or approve of that "something" wrong,
they're uncomfortable, and they'll do whatever it takes to get rid of
them so they can be comfortable (only being around people who approve).

I've also never attended a straight pride march.

We need a float in the parade. Bunch of clean
shaven men in suits, sitting on the float, arms
length away from women in modest floor length
dress with covered shoulders and no cleavage.
Once in a while, for the camera and crowds, the
man will lean over and kiss her on the cheek.

smile

--
Maggie