Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 7:43:54 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/25/2015 11:13 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Sat, 25 Jul 2015 21:57:38 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 7/25/2015 6:28 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
You imply you support bigotry so it's hardly name calling to say you
are a bigot.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bigot
Full Definition of BIGOT
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own
opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the
members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
-- big·ot·ed
\-g?-t?d\ adjective
-- big·ot·ed·ly adverb
See bigot defined for English-language learners
See bigot defined for kids

I'm challenging you to demonstrate any hatred
in my writing. As to intolerance, same goes.
Teaching people not to sin is one of the most
loving things a man can do.

I'm not going back thru all the messages to see so if you feel I've
unjustly accused you I will withdraw my statement calling you a bigot..

Thank you. I accept.

Goal post move text deleted before reply.

IOW you won't answer simple questions because it would show your true
colors. Thanks for telling us all we need to know about your bigotry.

Or, it could be said that I'm very politely
staying on topic, and you are flailing around
blindly, trying to make an accusation stick
some how.

Long as you don't accuse me of clubbing baby
seals to death, molesting small boys, or
lighting kittens on fire, we're all good.

--

You left out robbing lemonade stands, kicking puppies and raping little old ladies including young animals at the petting zoo. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Prevert Monster