Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On 7/26/2015 9:34 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 7:43:54 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/25/2015 11:13 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
IOW you won't answer simple questions because it would show your true
colors. Thanks for telling us all we need to know about your bigotry.

Or, it could be said that I'm very politely
staying on topic, and you are flailing around
blindly, trying to make an accusation stick
some how.

Long as you don't accuse me of clubbing baby
seals to death, molesting small boys, or
lighting kittens on fire, we're all good.

--

You left out robbing lemonade stands, kicking
puppies and raping little old ladies including

[8~{} Uncle Prevert Monster

After the grass fire from the flaming kittens,
I didn't have enough energy left for the rest of
the list of bigot behavior. I hate it when that
happens. Fortunately, I've got a lot of little
boys with never ending energy. Until about 8 PM
when they all fall asleep, and I can get back
to ironing my pleats on my KKK robes. And working
on my Nazi salute.

--
..
Christopher A. Young