Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob_Villa Bob_Villa is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 10:22:19 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 7/26/2015 8:42 AM, bob_villa wrote:
On Saturday, July 25, 2015 at 10:42:33 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:

How can you tell if a baby is gay or straight?

Just a general statement...don't you think most main stream gays think
a character like this is as gross and a negative image as a hetero would?

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/...psbbvb98et.jpg

What's a 'main stream gay'?

--
Maggie

In our own prejudice we see people as a stereo-type, hence you get "you libs", "lazy blacks", "screaming fags", when the true average is more centered and not the extreme.