Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On 7/26/2015 2:03 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 12:25:48 PM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 12:12:03 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 10:54:44 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:

[8~{} Uncle Gum Monster

So you're saying you want some of that "gum"? Oh my, indeed! *L*

No, the picture made my teeth fall out. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Toothy Monster

Uncle Toothless Monster, then...this is one of your off days?

I've been in a lot of pain the last few days but Tuesday I get a camera shoved up my tailpipe. I wonder if the doctor will let me see what's in my exhaust system. The first time I had it done 6 months ago, I was put to sleep. It could have been because a camera was threaded down my throat too. I hope it was my throat first. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Camera Monster

Why do they have to shove that camera up your tailpipe if your pain is
in your joints? (knees and shoulders) I'd be asking them what's up with
THAT?? Do they just want to get to know you better? Tell them to buy
you dinner instead of the tailpipe test, and while they're at it install
some knee joint pads so you can walk, and shoulder joint pads so you can
work again. I think the technology exists to do that sort of thing
even without giving you knew knee joints. Or they could even do that and
actually fix you so you don't have to stay in that facility any more.
gee ... they must love your company cuz they don't seem to be doing
anything to actually fix you so you can leave.

--
Maggie