Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On 07/11/2015 07:46 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
You've probably seen this but if not it will provide more confirmation
for what you already know,

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/the-us-no-longer-democracy

No longer implies the country was ever anything but an oligarchy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/11/2015 7:24 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/11/2015 2:09 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

The purpose of The Constitution is not to give

rights to the people, it's meant to instruct the
government as to what it can't do. The people
already have rights. Unfortunately, the meaning
of The Constitution has been lost due to the
destruction of the educational system by the
Progressive Liberal Leftists Commiecrat Freaks who
have infested it for decades leading to The
Dumbassification of America. I wonder if we can
ever get the country back on the correct course? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Saddened Monster

I've heard of little bits of push back, so there
is still hope. As for me and my house, I'll keep
driving my state inspected vehicle, buying ethanol
motor fuel, and sleeping in a bed with the "do not
remove under penalty of law" matress tag proudly
still atached. I'll eat USFDA inspected food, drink
chlorinated and fluoridated water, wave my Made In
China flag with the stars and bars to celebrate my
freedom.

I do the same thing, only I pull the tag off my mattress! My momma
always said I was a bit of a rebel.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/11/2015 11:50 PM, Muggles wrote:

I do the same thing, only I pull the tag off my mattress! My momma
always said I was a bit of a rebel.

That's living on the wild side. I just watched a container of sour
cream expire at midnight. Amazing how it changes at the stroke of 12.
We had some at dinner time, but won't touch it now; too risky.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Jul 2015 11:07:45 -0400, Dan Espen
wrote:
It was eventually made illegal. It takes time to
legislate change and make it happen in a nation
that was in its infancy.

You seem intent on making excuses for the founding
fathers. It didn't just take time, it took a war 100
years later.

The finding fathers were just men. They didn't have super powers and
couldn't create a perfect world over night. That is just how it
was... So what's the beef with it taking 100 yrs? How would you
have done it differently?

I'm not really sure what you expected from the
founding fathers when they wrote the Constitution
and Bill of Rights.

I haven't said anything about what I expect.

You just implied that 100 yrs. and a war was to long. Did you mean
something else?

You seem to think I have a horse in this race. I've
merely tried to answer questions. It was the Bill of
Rights and the Constitution, and they quite purposely
created the laws of the land to allow slavery.

The Constitution set limits on the government. The legislature and
congress along with the citizens create the laws, not the
Constitution.

Some of them wanted to outlaw slavery, but self
interest won the day.

In your opinion...

It's not a question of what you or I want, it's what
happened.

A nation was being birthed.

When we first got to create laws to govern ourselves,
we made slavery legal, intentionally.

That's a sad part of every nations history, but we also intentionally
made a point of correcting that, too.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

"rbowman" wrote in message

stuff snipped

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/the-us-no-longer-democracy

No longer implies the country was ever anything but an oligarchy.

Pithy, as always. (0:

Probably fairer to say "US proceeds towards even greater oligarchy." What I
don't understand is how people vote against their own interests. Since
1945, people and not corporations have footed an ever-increasing share of
the yearly Federal tax bills. It's mainly because large companies are
buying exemptions from Congress faster than Christians bought saints' relics
before Martin Luther put a stop to it (cough, cough). That leaves the US to
rely more and more on income from personal tax returns. Not fair.

What was the last major tax exemption you got Congress to pass on your
personal behalf? What we need is an Rbowman and Robert Green tax relief
act!

I wonder what set of circumstances could ever provoke an honest and
impartial line by line review and revision of the tax code? Nearly every
presidential candidate promises to do it, yet . . . crickets

If it ever happens, cuts and breaks that didn't produce the intended effect
should go first. Then pork barrel cuts passed by long-out-of-office pols
(who should be fully bribed off by now) should go next. If a tax cut's
sponsor is no longer there to protect it, the people who bought it should
have to locate and pay off the new guy for a "renewal" of their Treasury
handout. I am sure the politicians will agree to this practical step.
sarcasm alert

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/11/2015 11:50 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/11/2015 7:24 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I've heard of little bits of push back, so there
is still hope. As for me and my house, I'll keep
driving my state inspected vehicle, buying ethanol
motor fuel, and sleeping in a bed with the "do not
remove under penalty of law" matress tag proudly
still atached. I'll eat USFDA inspected food, drink
chlorinated and fluoridated water, wave my Made In
China flag with the stars and bars to celebrate my
freedom.

I do the same thing, only I pull the tag off my mattress! My momma
always said I was a bit of a rebel.

Some day when I'm really feeling feisty, I may
join the resistance, and pull the tag off my
mattress. But for now, I'm too domesticated.

Hey, maybe we need to start a movement? Everyone
bring a matress tag, and throw the tags into a
big bonfire, and hold hands around the circle and
sing peace songs? We can call it Matress Stock,
after Woodstock?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/11/2015 11:47 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/11/2015 11:50 PM, Muggles wrote:

I do the same thing, only I pull the tag off my mattress! My momma
always said I was a bit of a rebel.

That's living on the wild side. I just watched a container of sour cream expire at midnight. Amazing how it changes at the stroke of 12. We had some at dinner time, but won't touch it now; too risky.

I bought a fresh new container of blue cheese and it had mold in it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, July 11, 2015 at 6:01:43 PM UTC-4, Robert Green wrote:
"trader_4" wrote in message news:388319c7-

stuff snipped

No one is saying religious freedom trumps the law.

That's precisely what the religious exceptionists ARE preaching. In Oregon,
which had anti-gay discrimination laws in place, the bakers explicitly
claimed their religion gave them the right to refuse service. The court and
authorities decided otherwise.

They aren't saying religious freedom "trumps" the law at all.
They are saying religious freedom is incorporated into the law,
ie the constitution. The SC in their recent gay marriage law
decision, in Hobby Lobby, etc has affirmed that. The only question
now is to clarify it based on specific cases.

I'm against anyone being forced to bake a cake period.
Sounds like Stalin, Kim Jung Un or Hitler to me.

You make it sound like these folks didn't sell cakes for a living and these
gay demons broke into a hair salon and demanded they bake a cake for them.

Never said or implied any such thing. Stick to the facts.

It's the baker's business. No one forced them to do anything.

Good grief. Of course they are being forced. Did you even read
what happened? They are being forced to serve customers they
don't choose to serve or close/sell their business. In addition,
the court imposed a *gag order* on them, barring them from voicing
their objections. Of course, when it's a gag order on free speech
in the name of a lib cause, then it's OK.

They chose to
disobey the law, slander the couple as well as refusing to bake a cake and
paid the price.

Please show us that slander.

..

Maybe you can explain how baking a cake for a gay client poisons their
religiosity anyway? Is it that feeble that a cake threatens it?

Are you and all the libs, all the gays so feeble that what one
baker in a country of 320 mil does, threatens all of you?

Are they
afraid their soul will be damned for selling cakes to sinners?

MAybe they are. And if so, I say it's their right. That makes it
simple, no need to figure out exactly what people are thinking,
should think, must think, can't say, etc. Once you go there, as you
libs like to do, this is what you get.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, July 11, 2015 at 9:33:20 PM UTC-4, Ashton Crusher wrote:

You need to stick to the facts. This had nothing to do with them
refusing to go to their reception. It was pure bigotry based on
religion. They refused to sell a cake to a lesbian couple. Just as in
the south in the 50's businesses refused to do business with Blacks.
They violated the law. It's that simple.

http://m.snopes.com/2015/07/03/sweet...lissa-damages/

From your own source, the judge said they refused to provide
"wedding cake services". Typically, wedding cake services include
delivering the cake, setting it up at the reception. I took it
to mean it was more than just picking up a cake, so you might be
right on that point. But to me it doesn't matter. And where is your
lib outrage at the illegal, unconstitutional gag order the court
put on the bakers?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, July 11, 2015 at 9:33:20 PM UTC-4, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jul 2015 09:39:33 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Thursday, July 9, 2015 at 11:05:01 PM UTC-4, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Thu, 9 Jul 2015 06:04:14 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 4:37:02 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
How come it's acceptable to be a bigot if you do it in the name of
your religion?

Why do you consider practicing ones freedom of choice to be equivalent
to being a bigot?

If baking a "gay cake" is offensive because my bible
tells me that why should the religious person get to refuse service

Business owners should have the right to determine what sort of services
they will offer and not offer. If baking a "gay cake" isn't a service
they offer, why should anyone try to usurp the business owners rights to
what services they will provide? A straight person might also want to
order a "gay cake" and they would also be turned down.

The service would be equally denied to straight or gay people. There
would not be anything illegal in doing so.

but someone who is not religious but also finds gays offensive not be
similarly allowed to refuse them the service? And if my bible says
blacks are inferior why should I be able to refuse service to blacks.

The race argument is moot.

--
Maggie

+1

I said before what my solution is. Get govt out of this altogether.
You should be able to refuse service today to anyone, for any reason.
I can see the need for outlawing discrimination 50 years ago, when
blacks were denied access to most lodging, had separate counters for
food service, had to ride the back of the (public) bus. It was widespread.
Therefore I can see a valid reason for the govt to step in. Today,
the situation is totally reversed. It's not like 90% of bakers won't
bake you a gay wedding cake. In fact, almost all will, the few that
have moral or religious objections generally have been where they don't
want to help cater at a gay wedding. That is exactly the case in Oregon.
And you have the other 99% of bakers that will do it anyway. So, there
is no widespread problem of unfairness that needs to be fixed and the
heavy handed solution is far worse than the minimal problem.

So, let businesses do what they want. If you want to deny service
to gays, Latinos, blacks, Jews, whatever, I say it's your right.
Expect that most of your other customers would evaluate what you're
doing and most of them would probably be offended and take their
business somewhere else. You could also expect the arrival of
protesters disrupting your business, people calling for boycotts,
lots of negative publicity, etc. In other words, very, very few
businesses are going to do it. And those that do, so what.

What is far worse, is the "solution". In Oregon a couple owns a
bakery. They have gay customers, have sold them cakes, etc. Along
comes a gay couple that wanted them to help cater their wedding,
actually being at the wedding. They declined for religious reasons.
The govt went after them, hit them with a $130K fine. And if that
isn't bad enough, the court put a gag order on them. They came up
with a list of speech from interviews where they voiced their opinions
that they didn't think being gay was moral, etc. The court actually
*banned* them from saying any similar things in the future.

Folks, it's getting really, really scary......

Yeah, not being allowed to exercise your bigotry is really really
scary. God forbid you have to serve a black person.

Stick to the facts. The case was not about serving blacks.
It was a couple who owned a bakery refusing to be at a gay
wedding reception. They had served the gay customers in the
past, at their bakery location, with no objections.

Now you tell me which is worse. The couple excercising their
religious freedom by not providing, delivering the cake to
the wedding, or what the court did? The "court" in
addition to fining them $130K, applied a gag
order on the couple, telling them that they can't give TV
interviews, talk to the media and say things like "We believe
homosexuality is immoral. The gay couple can find plenty of
other bakers to provide their cake. Where do the bakers find
free speech. This is so horrific, but it is a good example of
where the lib concept of either you're politically correct,
regardless of your religious beliefs, or we will destroy you.

$130K fines and gag orders that are obiously a violation
of the first amendment for two bakers. The San Francisco
lib politicians are violating US immigration law, harboring
illegal felons, resulting in the death of that 32 year old
woman. What's the penalty for them? There is none. That
is the sad state of justice today.

You need to stick to the facts. This had nothing to do with them
refusing to go to their reception. It was pure bigotry based on
religion.

Sorry, I don't see religious beliefs being bigotry. I suppose
Hobby Lobby folks were religious bigots too? SC said otherwise.

They refused to sell a cake to a lesbian couple. Just as in
the south in the 50's businesses refused to do business with Blacks.
They violated the law. It's that simple.

http://m.snopes.com/2015/07/03/sweet...lissa-damages/

I can't wait for a straight couple to go to a gay baker and
force them to make a cake that says "My religion believes
gay marriage is immoral".

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, July 11, 2015 at 9:42:04 PM UTC-4, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jul 2015 09:46:43 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Thursday, July 9, 2015 at 11:03:22 PM UTC-4, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Wed, 8 Jul 2015 15:37:02 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 7/8/2015 3:20 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Sat, 04 Jul 2015 13:51:56 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

http://allenwestrepublic.com/2015/07...ependence-day/

Published on July 2nd, 2015 | by Allen West Republic

Here is a list of the Top 5 Things Liberals Never
Remember ON Independence Day

2. It was about Religious Freedom: What the ACLU
was once FOR, they are now AGAINST. They are using
a made up accusation of discrimination to prevent
the actual practice of religious convictions.

[...]

No the race argument isn't moot. You want religious belief to be able
to be able to trump the law. Which is why you are against being
"forced" to bake a gay cake.

No one is saying religious freedom trumps the law. I'm against
anyone being forced to bake a cake period. Sounds like Stalin,
Kim Jung Un or Hitler to me.

And if the religion says blacks are
inferior, as some do,

Which religion is that?

you would have to also say religious people
could refuse anything having to do with blacks.

I'd be fine with that, for the reasons I previously described.
There is no widespread discrimination today, and the heavy handed
politically correct "enforcement", where you force people to
bake cakes, is worse than any problem with black discrimination.
If discrimination were totally legal, do you think Walmart
is going to put up a sign, "no blacks"? The local hardware
store where you live? A gas station. Sure there would be a few
idiots someplace that would want to screw their businesses and
do it. But, so what? You libs want to pretend that you can
eliminate every wrong, every place, by the most draconian means,
even when it's hardly a problem today.

You would want your
religious beliefs to be able to trump ANY law that you claimed
infringed on your beliefs. So what makes religious bigotry "special",
why can't a non-religious bigot have the same choice to refuse service
for things they don't like, like gays or blacks etc.

I say they should be able to. It's called freedom. Problem solved.

Say whatever you want. Your still a bigot because there is no
business related reason you would refuse service to gays or blacks.

Stick to the facts. I'm not a bigot, because I wouldn't choose to
refuse service to gays or blacks. It's just I'm not of the mindset
to use the heavy hand of govt to force everyone to think the way I
do, behave exactly the way I do, etc. If one baker in Oregon wants
to refuse to bake a gay wedding cake, there are 99.9% of other bakers
who will welcome their business. Probably many that, having learned
what happened, would do it for free too. In other words, there is no real
problem. And unlike you libs, I like a rainbow of diversity, where
people are free. I have no compelling need to find non-problems and
crush people with govt. The race baiters and big lib govt types, they
always have the need.

BTW, where is your lib outrage at the unconstitutional gag order
the court put on them? THAT alone shows where the bigger problem is.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/12/2015 04:23 AM, Robert Green wrote:
What I
don't understand is how people vote against their own interests.

That's been a puzzle to me for the last 50 years. Most have a single
issue that is their litmus test and the parties can exploit that. Of
course, once the politician is elected that single issue gets buried in
bidness as usual.

It's rather like clinton's sudden concern for the middle class after
being Wall Street's constant companion all these years. Can an elderly
leopard get rid of those damned spots?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/12/2015 7:37 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/11/2015 11:50 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/11/2015 7:24 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I've heard of little bits of push back, so there
is still hope. As for me and my house, I'll keep
driving my state inspected vehicle, buying ethanol
motor fuel, and sleeping in a bed with the "do not
remove under penalty of law" matress tag proudly
still atached. I'll eat USFDA inspected food, drink
chlorinated and fluoridated water, wave my Made In
China flag with the stars and bars to celebrate my
freedom.

I do the same thing, only I pull the tag off my mattress! My momma
always said I was a bit of a rebel.

Some day when I'm really feeling feisty, I may
join the resistance, and pull the tag off my
mattress. But for now, I'm too domesticated.

hahaha "resistance"!

Hey, maybe we need to start a movement? Everyone
bring a matress tag, and throw the tags into a
big bonfire, and hold hands around the circle and
sing peace songs? We can call it Matress Stock,
after Woodstock?

Sounds like a plan!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/12/2015 10:00 AM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

I'd close the business, and then re-open it under a different name
listing specifically which cakes I would/could make. If it isn't on the
list, then I can't make it. Gag order ... pffffft! There's always a way
around such things.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/12/2015 10:20 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, July 11, 2015 at 9:33:20 PM UTC-4, Ashton Crusher wrote:

You need to stick to the facts. This had nothing to do with them
refusing to go to their reception. It was pure bigotry based on
religion. They refused to sell a cake to a lesbian couple. Just as in
the south in the 50's businesses refused to do business with Blacks.
They violated the law. It's that simple.

http://m.snopes.com/2015/07/03/sweet...lissa-damages/

From your own source, the judge said they refused to provide
"wedding cake services". Typically, wedding cake services include
delivering the cake, setting it up at the reception. I took it
to mean it was more than just picking up a cake, so you might be
right on that point. But to me it doesn't matter. And where is your
lib outrage at the illegal, unconstitutional gag order the court
put on the bakers?

The funny thing about that gag order .. it doesn't stop everyone else
from talking loud and long about the issue for those who have been gagged.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

By putting a gag order on the business owner it has become a hot issue
and now many more people are talking about it than just the business
owner. The issue would have died a normal death had no gag order happened.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/12/2015 10:23 AM, trader_4 wrote:

I can't wait for a straight couple to go to a gay baker and
force them to make a cake that says "My religion believes
gay marriage is immoral".

Not a smart move. Might cause the gay kitchen staff to ejaculate into the batter.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 01:06:40 -0500, Muggles wrote:

It's not a question of what you or I want, it's what
happened.

A nation was being birthed.

The penis always gets in the way. It has been said wars are started
because of the penis. Women would never start a war, right?

(sorry I had too break the news)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 09:36:33 -0500, Jack Stud
wrote:

On 07/11/2015 11:47 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/11/2015 11:50 PM, Muggles wrote:

I do the same thing, only I pull the tag off my mattress! My momma
always said I was a bit of a rebel.

That's living on the wild side. I just watched a container of sour cream expire at midnight. Amazing how it changes at the stroke of 12. We had some at dinner time, but won't touch it now; too risky.

I bought a fresh new container of blue cheese and it had mold in it.

I hear Tequila has a worm in it. That stuff will make you go to work
on your day off.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/12/2015 1:52 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 01:06:40 -0500, Muggles wrote:

It's not a question of what you or I want, it's what
happened.

A nation was being birthed.

The penis always gets in the way. It has been said wars are started
because of the penis. Women would never start a war, right?

(sorry I had too break the news)

LOL! Yeah ... men just like to fight over women, but I've seen some
mean women fight over just about anything, too.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Jul 2015 22:50:40 -0500, Muggles wrote:

I do the same thing, only I pull the tag off my mattress! My momma
always said I was a bit of a rebel.

Can you clean fish?

https://tinyurl.com/qbnw5dj
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/12/2015 2:04 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jul 2015 22:50:40 -0500, Muggles wrote:

I do the same thing, only I pull the tag off my mattress! My momma
always said I was a bit of a rebel.

Can you clean fish?

https://tinyurl.com/qbnw5dj

It's been a while, but if you make me good an mad I'm pretty good at
lopping off the heads of fish and gutting them.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 14:42:26 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 7/12/2015 2:04 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jul 2015 22:50:40 -0500, Muggles wrote:

I do the same thing, only I pull the tag off my mattress! My momma
always said I was a bit of a rebel.

Can you clean fish?

https://tinyurl.com/qbnw5dj

It's been a while, but if you make me good an mad I'm pretty good at
lopping off the heads of fish and gutting them.

I need a photo of your boat and motor
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/12/2015 2:04 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jul 2015 22:50:40 -0500, Muggles wrote:

I do the same thing, only I pull the tag off my mattress! My momma
always said I was a bit of a rebel.

Can you clean fish?

https://tinyurl.com/qbnw5dj

It's been a while, but if you make me good an mad I'm pretty good at
lopping off the heads of fish and gutting them.

I need a photo of your boat and motor

I'll have to leave that to your imagination. HA!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/12/2015 2:04 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jul 2015 22:50:40 -0500, Muggles wrote:

I do the same thing, only I pull the tag off my mattress! My momma
always said I was a bit of a rebel.

Can you clean fish?

https://tinyurl.com/qbnw5dj

It's been a while, but if you make me good an mad I'm pretty good at
lopping off the heads of fish and gutting them.

I need a photo of your boat and motor

I'll have to leave that to your imagination. HA!

.... just be that way, then. I wont ask if the drapes match the carpet.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/12/2015 2:04 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jul 2015 22:50:40 -0500, Muggles wrote:

I do the same thing, only I pull the tag off my mattress! My momma
always said I was a bit of a rebel.

Can you clean fish?

https://tinyurl.com/qbnw5dj

It's been a while, but if you make me good an mad I'm pretty good at
lopping off the heads of fish and gutting them.

I need a photo of your boat and motor

I'll have to leave that to your imagination. HA!

... just be that way, then. I wont ask if the drapes match the carpet.

I appreciate that. I'm not much of a decorator.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 13:59:03 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 7/12/2015 1:52 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 01:06:40 -0500, Muggles wrote:

It's not a question of what you or I want, it's what
happened.

A nation was being birthed.

The penis always gets in the way. It has been said wars are started
because of the penis. Women would never start a war, right?

(sorry I had too break the news)

LOL! Yeah ... men just like to fight over women, but I've seen some
mean women fight over just about anything, too.

I'd never work in a female prison. Those monsters are evil, mean,
wicked, and nasty. Imagine all on the menstrual cycle at the same
time. In one riot, they beat a male leader of the riot squad.

I did have a butch offer me some candy. Think of her as dressed in
jeans, white shirt, rolled up sleeves an penny loafers, skinny as all
get-up. Trying to be Elvis.

There is a movie of the prison. The male officer "screwed"
himself out of a job. Convict was pregnant.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/12/2015 1:52 PM, Oren wrote:
[...]

{{shudders}}

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/12/2015 1:52 PM, Oren wrote:
[...]

Forgot to ask... are you a prison guard elsewhere? Maybe you said so to
someone else previously, but I missed it if you did. No problem if you
don't care to say, though. I've always thought that would be a difficult
job to work at.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/12/2015 2:04 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jul 2015 22:50:40 -0500, Muggles wrote:

I do the same thing, only I pull the tag off my mattress! My momma
always said I was a bit of a rebel.

Can you clean fish?

https://tinyurl.com/qbnw5dj

It's been a while, but if you make me good an mad I'm pretty good at
lopping off the heads of fish and gutting them.

I need a photo of your boat and motor

I'll have to leave that to your imagination. HA!

... just be that way, then. I wont ask if the drapes match the carpet.

I appreciate that. I'm not much of a decorator.

Decorations have to be creative. I thought you knew about it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/12/2015 1:52 PM, Oren wrote:
[...]

Retired after 25 years as a Penologist. The job is difficult. Most
people are not ready to do what needs to be done. I respect that.

Paid my own pension, so did my bride. The dual checks keep coming.
--
"You can not rehabilitate a person that has never been habilitated!"
-- Convict Guard 101
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/12/2015 2:04 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jul 2015 22:50:40 -0500, Muggles wrote:

I do the same thing, only I pull the tag off my mattress! My momma
always said I was a bit of a rebel.

Can you clean fish?

https://tinyurl.com/qbnw5dj

It's been a while, but if you make me good an mad I'm pretty good at
lopping off the heads of fish and gutting them.

I need a photo of your boat and motor

I'll have to leave that to your imagination. HA!

... just be that way, then. I wont ask if the drapes match the carpet.

I appreciate that. I'm not much of a decorator.

Decorations have to be creative. I thought you knew about it.

Creative isn't a problem.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/12/2015 1:52 PM, Oren wrote:
[...]

wow ... that's a long time doing that job. You still have a sense of
humor, too.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/12/2015 12:52 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 01:06:40 -0500, Muggles wrote:

It's not a question of what you or I want, it's what
happened.

A nation was being birthed.

The penis always gets in the way. It has been said wars are started
because of the penis. Women would never start a war, right?

(sorry I had too break the news)

Did Maggie Thatcher have a penis? It was hard to tell.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 5 things liberals never remember - to answer the question asked?

Oren posted for all of us...

On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 01:06:40 -0500, Muggles wrote:

It's not a question of what you or I want, it's what
happened.

A nation was being birthed.

The penis always gets in the way. It has been said wars are started
because of the penis. Women would never start a war, right?

(sorry I had too break the news)

Merkle, Thatcher, others in history? (I am NOT fluent in history).

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 5 things liberals never remember - girlz in prizon

Oren posted for all of us...

On 7/12/2015 1:52 PM, Oren wrote:
[...]

We had a school that 99% of the staff were wimmen. The estrogen would seep
out the doors because they got synchronized after a couple months. This was
made aware to me by the only male teacher.

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 5 things liberals never remember - less than me

Muggles posted for all of us...

On 7/12/2015 1:52 PM, Oren wrote:
[...]

He got wacked in the head g

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Jul 2015 14:35:27 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

Oren posted for all of us...

On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 01:06:40 -0500, Muggles wrote:

It's not a question of what you or I want, it's what
happened.

A nation was being birthed.

The penis always gets in the way. It has been said wars are started
because of the penis. Women would never start a war, right?

(sorry I had too break the news)

Merkle, Thatcher, others in history? (I am NOT fluent in history).

Merkle 'started" a war? Maggie followed advice from Reagan during the
Falkland war. Gipper gave her secret use of AWAC's.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/13/2015 1:45 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
Muggles posted for all of us...

On 7/12/2015 1:52 PM, Oren wrote:
[...]

LOL I can identify because raising kids you need similar skills. hahaha

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Jul 2015 14:41:48 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

LOL! Yeah ... men just like to fight over women, but I've seen some
mean women fight over just about anything, too.

I'd never work in a female prison. Those monsters are evil, mean,
wicked, and nasty. Imagine all on the menstrual cycle at the same
time. In one riot, they beat a male leader of the riot squad.

I did have a butch offer me some candy. Think of her as dressed in
jeans, white shirt, rolled up sleeves an penny loafers, skinny as all
get-up. Trying to be Elvis.

There is a movie of the prison. The male officer "screwed"
himself out of a job. Convict was pregnant.

We had a school that 99% of the staff were wimmen. The estrogen would seep
out the doors because they got synchronized after a couple months. This was
made aware to me by the only male teacher.

I can't explain the phenomenon, but the females get all synced up.
Hear it happens in shared living quarters, like apartments and prisons
Imagine 200 women folk complaining about the same thing.

Lord forbid a shipment of sanitary items are late for delivery.

Remember when... jon_banquer[_2_] Metalworking 0 December 26th 14 05:18 AM
remember it savy Woodturning 0 October 25th 09 03:32 PM
Does anyone remember Kerry L. Home Repair 11 October 19th 09 10:07 AM
Remember Tom Quackenbush Woodworking 0 November 12th 06 12:09 AM
Remember Tom Quackenbush Home Repair 0 November 12th 06 12:09 AM