Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 09:36:33 -0500, Jack Stud
wrote:

On 07/11/2015 11:47 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/11/2015 11:50 PM, Muggles wrote:

I do the same thing, only I pull the tag off my mattress! My momma
always said I was a bit of a rebel.

That's living on the wild side. I just watched a container of sour cream expire at midnight. Amazing how it changes at the stroke of 12. We had some at dinner time, but won't touch it now; too risky.

I bought a fresh new container of blue cheese and it had mold in it.

I hear Tequila has a worm in it. That stuff will make you go to work
on your day off.