Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember - to answer the question asked?

On Mon, 13 Jul 2015 14:35:27 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

Oren posted for all of us...

On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 01:06:40 -0500, Muggles wrote:

It's not a question of what you or I want, it's what
happened.

A nation was being birthed.

The penis always gets in the way. It has been said wars are started
because of the penis. Women would never start a war, right?

(sorry I had too break the news)

Merkle, Thatcher, others in history? (I am NOT fluent in history).

Merkle 'started" a war? Maggie followed advice from Reagan during the
Falkland war. Gipper gave her secret use of AWAC's.