Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On 7/12/2015 6:14 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 17:46:00 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 7/12/2015 5:06 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 13:59:03 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 7/12/2015 1:52 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 01:06:40 -0500, Muggles wrote:

It's not a question of what you or I want, it's what
happened.

A nation was being birthed.

The penis always gets in the way. It has been said wars are started
because of the penis. Women would never start a war, right?

(sorry I had too break the news)

LOL! Yeah ... men just like to fight over women, but I've seen some
mean women fight over just about anything, too.

I'd never work in a female prison. Those monsters are evil, mean,
wicked, and nasty. Imagine all on the menstrual cycle at the same
time. In one riot, they beat a male leader of the riot squad.

I did have a butch offer me some candy. Think of her as dressed in
jeans, white shirt, rolled up sleeves an penny loafers, skinny as all
get-up. Trying to be Elvis.

There is a movie of the prison. The male officer "screwed"
himself out of a job. Convict was pregnant.

Forgot to ask... are you a prison guard elsewhere? Maybe you said so to
someone else previously, but I missed it if you did. No problem if you
don't care to say, though. I've always thought that would be a difficult
job to work at.

Retired after 25 years as a Penologist. The job is difficult. Most
people are not ready to do what needs to be done. I respect that.

Paid my own pension, so did my bride. The dual checks keep coming.

wow ... that's a long time doing that job. You still have a sense of
humor, too.

--
Maggie