Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On 7/12/2015 7:37 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/11/2015 11:50 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/11/2015 7:24 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I've heard of little bits of push back, so there
is still hope. As for me and my house, I'll keep
driving my state inspected vehicle, buying ethanol
motor fuel, and sleeping in a bed with the "do not
remove under penalty of law" matress tag proudly
still atached. I'll eat USFDA inspected food, drink
chlorinated and fluoridated water, wave my Made In
China flag with the stars and bars to celebrate my
freedom.

I do the same thing, only I pull the tag off my mattress! My momma
always said I was a bit of a rebel.

Some day when I'm really feeling feisty, I may
join the resistance, and pull the tag off my
mattress. But for now, I'm too domesticated.

hahaha "resistance"!

Hey, maybe we need to start a movement? Everyone
bring a matress tag, and throw the tags into a
big bonfire, and hold hands around the circle and
sing peace songs? We can call it Matress Stock,
after Woodstock?

Sounds like a plan!

--
Maggie