Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On 7/20/2015 11:20 AM, Muggles wrote:
Many people believe in what I call a binary
afterlife. Either a 1 or 0. I believe there
are different levels of afterlife. Saved by
grace, exalted by works.

I've always believed that it's the works no one sees that will have a
light shinned on them. The ones we brag about, we've already received
our rewards for on this Earth through admiration, or accolades.

My personal belief (one of) is that everyone will be
surprised, at the day of personal judgement. Humble
Mother Theresa types will be surprised at the splendor
of God's grace. And proud haughty types will be
surprised to find out they are not King Bannanna.

--
..
Christopher A. Young