Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

In article ,
Oren wrote:

On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 15:57:29 -0500, Muggles wrote:

If he's
not a troll I'd expect more reasonable discussion, I think.

Wait until gun debates start. I'm known to silence liberals. They have
no answers, discussion or reasonable reply's.

Some are like a circus barkers or a Town Crier.

P.S. A troll here is about to report me to DHS and have them visit me,
like I give two squats for what they do. I can spin doctor the DHS
too. Make them forget why they came to see me in the first place. Walk
out scratching their noggins. Make 'em think they had an epiphany

Jedi mind tricks? Again?
but what they conceal is vital."
-- Aaron Levenstein