Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On 7/19/2015 11:23 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 23:24:55 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 21:04:33 -0700, Ashton Crusher
wrote:

That's how Jesus was.

How do you know?

I've read about his works and his life.

When I visited Salt Lake City, in 1990, I
had a look in the phone book at my host's house.
There were about 100 churches listed, in addition
to LDS of course. With 100 or so churches all
claiming to be Christian, it's no wonder that
people can't agree on things like the nature of
Christ.

Read about? Yeah, sure. Like most everyone else.
And then you can claim that this or that church's
interpretation is correct. And then you and others
can argue day in, and day out. How many angels can
dance on the head of a pin? Why does the famous
painting have belly buttons on Adam and Eve?

Read about? Well, excuse me while I don't think
that makes you an authority.

--
..
Christopher A. Young