Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 22:53:37 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:
Where did you learn to kitten juggle without getting
scratched? lol. That's real talent.

I used to do it all the time before the court order. The
trick is to hold the kitten or cat behind the shoulders
and flip them backwards end over end but unless
you're very cruel, you must catch them. Depending
on the number of rotations, the cat gets really dizzy
and a little freaked out. If you're worried about
getting scratched, put on a pair of leather welding
gloves. The gloves also work very well when having
to corner, capture and relocate a feral cat. ^_^

Gotcha... I don't have any welding gloves. Guess I'll have to put off
learning how to juggle kittens. It is quite funny watching then walk
if you put a piece of tape on their feet or tail, tho. ((( I'm so
bad...but I laughed till my sides hurt! )))

--
Maggie