Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On 7/20/2015 11:21 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/20/2015 8:05 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Where did you learn to kitten juggle without getting scratched? lol.
That's real talent.

No worries, you just wear heavy gloves made of
puppy hide..... soaked in the oil from baby
seals, and kneaded to tenderness by Russian
orphans who were beaten regularly....

I don't have any of those items on hand! Darn it! I just have regular
baby oil... not the baby seal baby oil. I'm just not having any luck
with this kitten juggling thing.

When I was in training, we used DEAD kittens
for the first few weeks. So much easier.

Some of the guys would wrap thier paws and
mouth with duct tape, on the first few days.

--
..
Christopher A. Young