Posted to alt.home.repair

Default damn that Julie Bove!

She sticks her toe in her for just a moment, and the newsgroup goes all to
hell like the other groups she hangs out in. The thread on water pressure
regulator has taken on a nasty tone that does not belong in this previously
helpful and rational group. I hope we can return to civility.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 2 Oct 2014 14:04:36 -0700, "Pico Rico"
wrote:

She sticks her toe in her for just a moment, and the newsgroup goes all to
hell like the other groups she hangs out in. The thread on water pressure
regulator has taken on a nasty tone that does not belong in this previously
helpful and rational group. I hope we can return to civility.

Is she a Mormon cook? One interested in food?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/2/14, 5:04 PM, Pico Rico wrote:
She sticks her toe in her for just a moment, and the newsgroup goes all to
hell like the other groups she hangs out in. The thread on water pressure
regulator has taken on a nasty tone that does not belong in this previously
helpful and rational group. I hope we can return to civility.

I second that! I hate to stir up trouble! That's why I didn't tell
Stormin he's a fool for worrying about the regulator. The way to adjust
water pressure is to jack up the house a little. 46 feet should do the
trick.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Pico Rico" writes:

... has taken on a nasty tone that does not belong in this previously
helpful and rational group.

One of us must be in some kind of alternate reality.

I hope we can return to civility.

I'm dumbfounded.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Pico Rico" wrote in message
She sticks her toe in her for just a moment, and the newsgroup goes all to
hell like the other groups she hangs out in. The thread on water pressure
regulator has taken on a nasty tone that does not belong in this
previously helpful and rational group. I hope we can return to civility.

What are you even talking about? I didn't mention a water pressure
regulator and I don't even know what one is. My water heater has been
repaired. I was told that my venting is up to code but it may be helpful to
extend it up another foot from the roof. So far so good on the water
heater. And you're just a nasty piece of work.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

She sticks her toe in her for just a moment, and the newsgroup goes all to
hell like the other groups she hangs out in. The thread on water pressure
regulator has taken on a nasty tone that does not belong in this previously
helpful and rational group. I hope we can return to civility.

It will if you stop stirring up ****. Go back to RFC if that is the
group you are trying to kill.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/2/2014 6:01 PM, J Burns wrote:
I second that! I hate to stir up trouble! That's why I didn't tell
Stormin he's a fool for worrying about the regulator. The way to adjust
water pressure is to jack up the house a little. 46 feet should do the
trick.

Well, at .434 psi per foot of elevation,
that's about right.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/3/2014 5:10 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

What are you even talking about? I didn't mention a water pressure
regulator and I don't even know what one is. My water heater has been
repaired. I was told that my venting is up to code but it may be
helpful to extend it up another foot from the roof. So far so good on
the water heater. And you're just a nasty piece of work.

OK, then I guess the regulator thread is
closed. Thanks for the canned spaghetti
you got on coupons. Loved that. Hope sis
is doing OK, with the flooded cellar. Are
you getting enough to eat? Love you, Ma.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Bove View Post
What are you even talking about? I didn't mention a water pressure
regulator and I don't even know what one is. My water heater has been
repaired. I was told that my venting is up to code but it may be helpful to
extend it up another foot from the roof. So far so good on the water
heater. And you're just a nasty piece of work.
See, this is exactly the reason why Medieval Europe was such an awful place to live and spend your life. No one dared to travel very far from where they lived because of "highway men" that would rob you, but also because of the mind set of the people back then. If someone's horse died or house burned down just when you came into town, people would suspect it was because you were evil and an instrument of the Devil. You very well could end up in a situation where they'd bind your hands behind your back and your feet together and throw you in the river. If you drown, God had accepted your soul and they'd know you were innocent. If you survived, God had rejected you because you were evil and should be put to death. Better to live where everyone knew you to avoid finding yourself on trial for being evil.

I haven't read the whole Pressure Regulator thread in full, but from what I understand, Julie Bove didn't play any part in it. Why are we blaming her for the baby squabble that erupted there. Because she's evil? The only ones responsible for that baby squabble are the babies that are squabbling.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 03 Oct 2014 08:03:15 -0700, nestork
wrote:

...snip...

I haven't read the whole Pressure Regulator thread in full, but from
what I understand, Julie Bove didn't play any part in it. Why are we
blaming her for the baby squabble that erupted there. Because she's
evil? The only ones responsible for that baby squabble are the babies
that are squabbling.

She appeared, and people have to show off? circa 4th to 6th level?

Posted to alt.home.repair

nestork wrote:
Julie Bove;3291587 Wrote:

[...]

Julie participates in some food groups that pico frequents
too.
IMO pico is the one trying to cause problems, not Julie.
He just threw her under the bus

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

She sticks her toe in her for just a moment, and the newsgroup goes all to
hell like the other groups she hangs out in. The thread on water pressure
regulator has taken on a nasty tone that does not belong in this
previously
helpful and rational group. I hope we can return to civility.

It will if you stop stirring up ****. Go back to RFC if that is the
group you are trying to kill.

This is getting beyond ridiculous. I asked a serious question here.
Actually a couple. And perhaps because I am a woman and I don't know
technical stuff, that didn't go over so well. Both problems are currently
resolved, I certainly wasn't trolling and I had intended to leave this
group, until I saw Pico's post. Clearly he or she is trying to cause
trouble and drag me back in here.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"ChairMan" wrote in message
nestork wrote:
Julie Bove;3291587 Wrote:

[...]

Thank you. And yes, he is over at RFC doing the same. I don't think I have
ever seen him post anything on topic over there. Just tries to stir up
trouble and blame others for it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/02/2014 02:04 PM, Pico Rico wrote:
She sticks her toe in her for just a moment, and the newsgroup goes all to
hell like the other groups she hangs out in. The thread on water pressure
regulator has taken on a nasty tone that does not belong in this previously
helpful and rational group. I hope we can return to civility.

Hi Pico,

That is just her. Not much you can do about it. I feel
your pain.

I made the mistake of calling my wife a Trophy Wife over
on one of the food groups because she eats what I eat
so I will never be tempted to break my regimen. (Not a
diet, I eat a lot.) Julie flipped out. She has been
stalking me in that group ever since. She knows I
have her killfiled, but, based on the quoted parts of
other people's replies, every time I write something,
she still screeds after me. And she can be pretty nasty
at times.

I hate to put it this way, but just ignore her. You
should never get down in the mud with a pig. You can't
win and the pig rather enjoys himself. She is an awful
woman.

-T

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Todd" wrote in message
[...]

I have her KF'd but a bunch of ninnies insist on ragging on her or about
her.

I have noticed a couple of threads here that have gotten just
silly/nasty/foolish, which is a great disappointment.

Senior Member

Maybe we should tie up Julie, throw her in the river and see if she floats or sinks?

That might make for an agreeable break in an otherwise monotonous day.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Pico Rico wrote:
She sticks her toe in her for just a moment, and the newsgroup goes all to
hell like the other groups she hangs out in. The thread on water pressure
regulator has taken on a nasty tone that does not belong in this previously
helpful and rational group. I hope we can return to civility.

Hi,
She is like a stirring stick, never gave feedback. Very weird.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Let me rephrase for Ed. Wherever you go you will suck up all the
bandwidth there
and it'll kill that group.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Todd wrote:
[...]

Is she a good cook? I am fine if I can live without eating. I don't care
much about food.
More important things for me in life, LOL! Once when I was working, a
big mainframe
system went down for a major oil co. I worked straight for 72 hours
without sleep or
food, just drank black coffee, about 30 cups. After problem was solved I
went home slept
two days to recover. Thinking back that was a dumb thing to do.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/03/2014 04:03 PM, Pico Rico wrote:
I hate to put it this way, but just ignore her. You
should never get down in the mud with a pig. You can't
win and the pig rather enjoys himself. She is an awful
woman.

I have her KF'd but a bunch of ninnies insist on ragging on her or about
her.

I have noticed a couple of threads here that have gotten just
silly/nasty/foolish, which is a great disappointment.

You should hear her carry on about her husband and
daughter on other groups. If I was to hear she was
found buried in her back yard, although I would not
approve or condone it, part of me would understand.

You are right. You just have to walk away (kill file)
that kind of a spirit. Not let those kinds of fumes
into your heart. And what I can tell, she rather
enjoys it when people fight back with her.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/3/2014 7:03 PM, Pico Rico wrote:

I have her KF'd but a bunch of ninnies insist on ragging on her or about
her.

I have noticed a couple of threads here that have gotten just
silly/nasty/foolish, which is a great disappointment.

If you have her kill filed. why did you bring this up here then? You
just want to stir ****. For you it must be a strange form of masturbation.
Julie came and went, but you came to cause trouble.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/3/2014 8:25 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
Once when I was working, a
big mainframe
system went down for a major oil co. I worked straight for 72 hours
without sleep or
food, just drank black coffee, about 30 cups. After problem was solved I
went home slept
two days to recover. Thinking back that was a dumb thing to do.

Odd you should mention. I've just spent about
seven hours at the church, trying to get the
satelite TV system back on, for general
conference this week end.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 10/3/2014 7:03 PM, Pico Rico wrote:

I have her KF'd but a bunch of ninnies insist on ragging on her or about
her.

I have noticed a couple of threads here that have gotten just
silly/nasty/foolish, which is a great disappointment.

If you have her kill filed. why did you bring this up here then? You just
want to stir ****. For you it must be a strange form of masturbation.
Julie came and went, but you came to cause trouble.

you missed the point - there is a certain nastiness that has invaded this
newsgroup.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/03/2014 07:52 PM, Pico Rico wrote:
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 10/3/2014 7:03 PM, Pico Rico wrote:

I have her KF'd but a bunch of ninnies insist on ragging on her or about
her.

I have noticed a couple of threads here that have gotten just
silly/nasty/foolish, which is a great disappointment.

If you have her kill filed. why did you bring this up here then? You just
want to stir ****. For you it must be a strange form of masturbation.
Julie came and went, but you came to cause trouble.

you missed the point - there is a certain nastiness that has invaded this
newsgroup.

"Nastiness" ???? Why! Why Kids these days ... Why
am I writing this? Oh crap I forgot again. I hate
it when that happens. Is Teddy still president?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

That makes no sense. How could *my* asking a few legit questions kill this
group? I wasn't even *in* the thread in question and I have no intention of
going there. Because I have no answer for the person.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Todd" wrote in message
On 10/02/2014 02:04 PM, Pico Rico wrote:
She sticks her toe in her for just a moment, and the newsgroup goes all
hell like the other groups she hangs out in. The thread on water
pressure
regulator has taken on a nasty tone that does not belong in this
previously
helpful and rational group. I hope we can return to civility.

Hi Pico,

That is just her. Not much you can do about it. I feel
your pain.

OMG! Now *you* are over here as well? You are pretty much destroying the
diabetes food group and being very mean to an elderly poster there.

I made the mistake of calling my wife a Trophy Wife over
on one of the food groups because she eats what I eat
so I will never be tempted to break my regimen. (Not a
diet, I eat a lot.) Julie flipped out. She has been
stalking me in that group ever since. She knows I
have her killfiled, but, based on the quoted parts of
other people's replies, every time I write something,
she still screeds after me. And she can be pretty nasty
at times.

That wasn't the only thing you called her but I have no intention of
dragging that fight over here.

I hate to put it this way, but just ignore her. You
should never get down in the mud with a pig. You can't
win and the pig rather enjoys himself. She is an awful
woman.

And you, Todd are the pig!

Posted to alt.home.repair

"nestork" wrote in message

Maybe we should tie up Julie, throw her in the river and see if she
floats or sinks?

That might make for an agreeable break in an otherwise monotonous day.

Well, I'm going to stick my neck in here and say not to. I can swim. But
I'm not Houdini.

What I don't understand is... Why are people talking about me when I am not
here? Why are people such as Todd who claims to have me kill-filed,
dragging up stuff from other groups? Yeah, he called his wife a Trophy wife
and apparently he is claiming that isn't a nasty thing to say. I can't
think of any woman who would want to be referred to as that, or the other
name he called her. I won't bother even getting into that. None of this
makes any sense.

I wouldn't even have come back here except that I accidentally clicked on
this NG and saw my name.

Nothing is broken in my house right now or even needs to be repaired
although it should get a new coat of paint.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Todd" wrote in message
On 10/03/2014 04:03 PM, Pico Rico wrote:
I hate to put it this way, but just ignore her. You
should never get down in the mud with a pig. You can't
win and the pig rather enjoys himself. She is an awful
woman.

I have her KF'd but a bunch of ninnies insist on ragging on her or about
her.

I have noticed a couple of threads here that have gotten just
silly/nasty/foolish, which is a great disappointment.

You should hear her carry on about her husband and
daughter on other groups. If I was to hear she was
found buried in her back yard, although I would not
approve or condone it, part of me would understand.

You are right. You just have to walk away (kill file)
that kind of a spirit. Not let those kinds of fumes
into your heart. And what I can tell, she rather
enjoys it when people fight back with her.

What is wrong with you? Why are you doing this? Why would anyone drag
stuff from one newsgroup to another? What are you doing? Stalking me? How
many other names do you use?

There is nothing wrong with *my* spirit. I have better things to do than to
act in such a childish manner as you people here are. I don't know how old
Pico is, but I know you are older than me. This is pathetic.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 10/3/2014 7:03 PM, Pico Rico wrote:

I have her KF'd but a bunch of ninnies insist on ragging on her or about
her.

I have noticed a couple of threads here that have gotten just
silly/nasty/foolish, which is a great disappointment.

If you have her kill filed. why did you bring this up here then? You just
want to stir ****. For you it must be a strange form of masturbation.
Julie came and went, but you came to cause trouble.

Ed? Do you think Pico and Todd might be the same person? Todd killfiled me
too when I called him out on some lies and because he didn't agree with me.
He actually did this to most of the people on the other group where I post
and he is currently picking a fight with a really nice, elderly woman. None
of this makes any sense.

I didn't come here to ruin the group. I came here because I didn't
understand what was going on with my garage door or water heater and thanks
to those of you who suggested things. Particularly the book that I bought.
That may even have been you, Ed who told me about it. It was last spring
though so sorry, I can't say for sure who mentioned it.

I attempted to leave when I saw things deteriorating after I couldn't get a
model number for my garage door opener but the tech. himself said no model
number was needed and in fact there *was* no model number for this unit. It
was as I said, the cheapest, get it at Lowe's, Home Depot or Sears,
Chamberlain, chain drive unit.

I only accidentally clicked on this, NG saw my name and... Wow! I wonder
how many other newsgroups these buffoons are bad mouthing me at? There are
a ton of newsgroups out there and I only visit a handful of them. This
really is pathetic.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Pico Rico wrote:
She sticks her toe in her for just a moment, and the newsgroup goes all
hell like the other groups she hangs out in. The thread on water
pressure
regulator has taken on a nasty tone that does not belong in this
previously
helpful and rational group. I hope we can return to civility.

Hi,
She is like a stirring stick, never gave feedback. Very weird.

Nonsense. I said that the problems are all fixed although the plumber said
we should probably extend the vent pipe up another foot out of the roof. It
is up to code though but he said that might prevent the flame from going out
in high winds. Might but also might not. That will likely have to wait
about three weeks though. I have other fish to fry.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Todd wrote:
[...]

Yes, I'm a good cook. Why is any of this being discussed here./

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Pico Rico" wrote in message

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 10/3/2014 7:03 PM, Pico Rico wrote:

I have her KF'd but a bunch of ninnies insist on ragging on her or about
her.

I have noticed a couple of threads here that have gotten just
silly/nasty/foolish, which is a great disappointment.

If you have her kill filed. why did you bring this up here then? You
just want to stir ****. For you it must be a strange form of
masturbation.
Julie came and went, but you came to cause trouble.

you missed the point - there is a certain nastiness that has invaded this
newsgroup.

Well, it wasn't from me!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Julie Bove wrote:

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Pico Rico wrote:
She sticks her toe in her for just a moment, and the newsgroup goes
all to
hell like the other groups she hangs out in. The thread on water
pressure
regulator has taken on a nasty tone that does not belong in this
previously
helpful and rational group. I hope we can return to civility.

Hi,
She is like a stirring stick, never gave feedback. Very weird.

Nonsense. I said that the problems are all fixed although the plumber
said we should probably extend the vent pipe up another foot out of the
roof. It is up to code though but he said that might prevent the flame
from going out in high winds. Might but also might not. That will
likely have to wait about three weeks though. I have other fish to fry.

Hello,
Curious mind wants to know, how they were fixed. Not just fixed.
What did they do on the opener and WH?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Julie Bove wrote:

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Pico Rico wrote:
[...]

I did post of it. Basically they had to redo most of the installation.
Nothing was put up properly. Some wires were too tight and some were too
loose. They tightened the loose ones but the ones on either side of the
garage door are far too tight. This was likely done out of spite after I
complained about the loose hanging wire everywhere. The end result? If
someone so much as lightly bumps either of the sensors (eyes) which were
also improperly installed, this will knock the sensor out of place and pull
on the wires causing trouble. They put the sensors just at the edges of the
garage door opening instead of further back like the old ones were and up
far too high.

The unit itself was being held up by only one nut and bolt instead of two
and the brackets were put on the wrong part of the opener. Originally the
installer tried to use the old brackets for a Genie and the whole thing was
so wobbly, it was about to fall down. After I complained, he used the
correct brackets. Just installed them wrong. The end result of that was
that the unit itself was on the verge of falling down and the chain was
about to come off the track yet again. So that was all put right. And that
is why my door wouldn't fully close. Everything was too loose.

I might still have a problem with the sensors and their wires. If I do I
will have to call the new guy back again but it will mean having to rewire
those as they currently cut the wires so short there was nothing he could do
except use new wire.

As for the keypad, neither of the new guys were familiar with the unit and
looking on the Internet for instructions were of no more help to them than
they were for me. It just wasn't working right. And it was a generic unit.
They had the correct unit for this opener and they installed it for a mere
$30

I'm sure I left out some details. Oh and... I did report the first company
to the BBB and the complaint has been registered. And the next call these
new guys were making was across the street from me to a house with exactly
the same complaints that I had!

The new installers said that most of the companies in this area and not just
garage doors but other types of repairs are run by some guy or people in a
call center, not necessarily even in this state. They outsource to foreign
people. The older guy's wife once followed up on a company that outsources
to Mexicans and found their address to be a Dairy Queen. Yep. They are
rampant here. Oh and the name of the good company? Barron's Garage Doors.
Anyone in the Seattle area who has door or opener problems that they can't
fix themselves? Call them. They would have done the job for less than half
what we paid. Not sure why my bro couldn't get in contact with them. He
told me that someone was sick or in the hospital so they couldn't come right
away. But they told me that part wasn't true. They did say that they were
very busy at some point so that may just have been it./

Posted to alt.home.repair

Pico Rico wrote:
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 10/3/2014 7:03 PM, Pico Rico wrote:

I have her KF'd but a bunch of ninnies insist on ragging
on her or
about her.

I have noticed a couple of threads here that have gotten
just
silly/nasty/foolish, which is a great disappointment.

If you have her kill filed. why did you bring this up
here then? You just want to stir ****. For you it must
be a strange form of
masturbation. Julie came and went, but you came to cause
trouble.

you missed the point - there is a certain nastiness that
has invaded
this newsgroup.

No, Ed never misses the point. If you have her KF'd, why do
you bring this up in here and attribute a thread she had no
involvment in and exactly what nastiness?
I've read this group for years and other than losing a few
great contributors I don't see any changes in the tone.
And if the truth be known with the loss of DD and Heybub,
the nasty has subsided some. Not that I ever considered them
to be harsh, but some did

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/3/2014 10:52 PM, Pico Rico wrote:

you missed the point - there is a certain nastiness that has invaded this
newsgroup.

I missed nothing. Julie went away, yet you drug up her name to case
more problems. You added nothing to the group, just a lame 8th grade
tattle-tale conversation.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/3/2014 10:52 PM, Pico Rico wrote:
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
If you have her kill filed. why did you bring this up here then? You just
want to stir ****. For you it must be a strange form of masturbation.
Julie came and went, but you came to cause trouble.

you missed the point - there is a certain nastiness that has invaded this
newsgroup.

I sure hope it's just my imagination. But,
I sense you might be right. Or, not. What's
to be done? Perhaps the folks here can make
extra effort for a while, to be extra nice,
you big idiot? ;~)

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/3/2014 11:03 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

"Todd" wrote in message
That is just her. Not much you can do about it. I feel
your pain.

OMG! Now *you* are over here as well? You are pretty much destroying
the diabetes food group and being very mean to an elderly poster there.

And you, Todd are the pig!

Todd still here? He engaged me in lengthy
discussion of religion, on AHR and on email.
After a few weeks, it became clear he's not
"discussing" in the usual sense of the term.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Todd" wrote in message
That is just her. Not much you can do about it. I feel
your pain.

OMG! Now *you* are over here as well? You are pretty much destroying
the diabetes food group and being very mean to an elderly poster there.

And you, Todd are the pig!

Todd still here? He engaged me in lengthy
discussion of religion, on AHR and on email.
After a few weeks, it became clear he's not
"discussing" in the usual sense of the term.

You've got that right. He is very set in his opinions on seemingly
everything and it's either his way or get put in his kill-file. And that's
really all that any of this is. His opinions. But why in the world either
he or Pico would drag up stuff that went on in another newsgroup to here is
beyond me. Both just seem to love stirring up trouble. I only brought it
up because he did it to me first. Not that he'll even see any of this
because he does have me kill-filed. I just thought he was off doing other
things and not on Usenet. Apparently not. But the more I think about
this... Since you mentioned religion, that may well be *why* he is being
mean to that other woman. Religion. She is of one that is not his.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/4/2014 7:39 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

You've got that right. He is very set in his opinions on seemingly
everything and it's either his way or get put in his kill-file. And
that's really all that any of this is. His opinions. But why in the
world either he or Pico would drag up stuff that went on in another
newsgroup to here is beyond me. Both just seem to love stirring up
trouble. I only brought it up because he did it to me first. Not that
he'll even see any of this because he does have me kill-filed. I just
thought he was off doing other things and not on Usenet. Apparently
not. But the more I think about this... Since you mentioned religion,
that may well be *why* he is being mean to that other woman. Religion.
She is of one that is not his.

I'm far less than perfect, in people matters.
Can't remember all the gambits and counter
moves, and who said what, and when. But, the
general impression from my memory is that
Julie B has been sincere, and seeking infor-
mation. Less sure about the sincerity of the
others you mention.

As people are usually consistent, it's easy
to imagine that the same Todd who pounded on
my head with a rolled up news paper would
pound some one else.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Damn Plumbing - Damn Faucett Packing Red Green Home Repair 4 April 4th 09 08:09 PM
Jiggaboos, she may explain finitely, unless Julie recollects boats through Mike's tape, Large Upset Werewolf. Dave Balderstone Woodworking 0 May 20th 06 02:18 PM
Ohhh ..... DAMN!! Damn, damn, damn. Broke a gear! Bob Engelhardt Metalworking 9 August 11th 05 07:37 PM
Julie Atkinson Ian Woodworking 3 July 26th 05 03:00 PM
FA: Julie Research Resistance Cal'r Mark Buckles/Harlan Labs Electronics Repair 0 September 16th 04 06:28 PM