Posted to alt.home.repair
Julie Bove Julie Bove is offline

Default damn that Julie Bove!

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 10/3/2014 7:03 PM, Pico Rico wrote:

I have her KF'd but a bunch of ninnies insist on ragging on her or about
her.

I have noticed a couple of threads here that have gotten just
silly/nasty/foolish, which is a great disappointment.

If you have her kill filed. why did you bring this up here then? You just
want to stir ****. For you it must be a strange form of masturbation.
Julie came and went, but you came to cause trouble.

Ed? Do you think Pico and Todd might be the same person? Todd killfiled me
too when I called him out on some lies and because he didn't agree with me.
He actually did this to most of the people on the other group where I post
and he is currently picking a fight with a really nice, elderly woman. None
of this makes any sense.

I didn't come here to ruin the group. I came here because I didn't
understand what was going on with my garage door or water heater and thanks
to those of you who suggested things. Particularly the book that I bought.
That may even have been you, Ed who told me about it. It was last spring
though so sorry, I can't say for sure who mentioned it.

I attempted to leave when I saw things deteriorating after I couldn't get a
model number for my garage door opener but the tech. himself said no model
number was needed and in fact there *was* no model number for this unit. It
was as I said, the cheapest, get it at Lowe's, Home Depot or Sears,
Chamberlain, chain drive unit.

I only accidentally clicked on this, NG saw my name and... Wow! I wonder
how many other newsgroups these buffoons are bad mouthing me at? There are
a ton of newsgroups out there and I only visit a handful of them. This
really is pathetic.