Posted to alt.home.repair

Default damn that Julie Bove!

On 10/4/2014 7:39 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

You've got that right. He is very set in his opinions on seemingly
everything and it's either his way or get put in his kill-file. And
that's really all that any of this is. His opinions. But why in the
world either he or Pico would drag up stuff that went on in another
newsgroup to here is beyond me. Both just seem to love stirring up
trouble. I only brought it up because he did it to me first. Not that
he'll even see any of this because he does have me kill-filed. I just
thought he was off doing other things and not on Usenet. Apparently
not. But the more I think about this... Since you mentioned religion,
that may well be *why* he is being mean to that other woman. Religion.
She is of one that is not his.

I'm far less than perfect, in people matters.
Can't remember all the gambits and counter
moves, and who said what, and when. But, the
general impression from my memory is that
Julie B has been sincere, and seeking infor-
mation. Less sure about the sincerity of the
others you mention.

As people are usually consistent, it's easy
to imagine that the same Todd who pounded on
my head with a rolled up news paper would
pound some one else.

--
..
Christopher A. Young